Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Well I slept much better to be honest, I did 3min Paragon in the morning and 5min around 12 a clock? ZP Still gives me loads of energy, even Paragon. The thing is, I smoked some weed last night and that helped also with sleeping deeper and better. I don’t do that often only when I feel really stressed in my body and mind.

Today I did a very heavy workout and feel tired. Hopefully tonight I’ll have a wonderful night aswell!
Maybe a good idea to make a custom with deep sleep or something.

1 Like

Good to hear you slept better. Maybe you can increase the time and try 7 minutes. Interesting that paragon energizes you, should actually make you tired. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you find your way to a restful sleep soon.

1 Like

I’ve got amazing results with just 3-5 min so far. Will look for my sweet spot for sure and maybe move up to 7 some day! But first back to sleeping without waking up 7-8 times :joy:

Thanks you :wink:

I’m like highly sensitive to stuff. Especially since all my spiritual practices it just became more and more. So these subs are coming in heavy, but they work very fast. Well you can’t get the good without the bad haha

3 Likes

I will report any interesting results from Paragon.

Can Paragon help with sleep/ Increase deep sleep?

3-5 minutes is the sweet spot for me too. Once I hit 7-8, I start getting a bit recon-y. Once you’re up to 7-8, if you start feeling a bit stressed or antsy, that’s usually the hint that it’s a bit too much input.

8 Likes

For all subs or just Paragon you use 3 - 5 minutes?

2 Likes

For all subs I’m using 3-5 minuts. For Paragon I’m trying to do a bit more.

2 Likes

Getting better already!

3 Likes

Whats the best way to fit paragon in when you feel sick? im just curious in case for future reference… Example : lets say we are running 2-3 subs in a stack and one day we randomly feel really sick and want to play paragon, would throwing in paragon mess up current stack results? What is best way to go about this ?

3 Likes

I remember what Saint said:

So yes they can dimish or slow down the results. At least that’s how I understand it.
Maybe its better to run paragon exclusive until the acute complaints are gone. If its an chronic issue there is no other way as to stack it if you want to run other subs too.

2 Likes

Thanks so in that situation i would just drop off my stack and run just paragon until the sickness is gone, 3 day washout then back to normal stack

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. :+1:

2 Likes

I have a question about Paragon, will it work on myopia?

You will need to find the quote yourself but I remember asking SaintSovereign and he said some of the testers (with myopia) saw improvements and others didn’t @Detective_L

2 Likes

@Detective_L

1 Like

I have someone dear to me struggling with all sorts of addictions.

Would Paragon help to heal his body, and inspire him to change his life, he desires this but his Will is shallow.

I’m sure if the objectives are to achieve health it might have that effect?

1 Like

I don’t see how paragon would hit in the cognitive side of addiction.

I wonder if Paragon and/or QL4 could help to reset the dopamine side of things…

As for the cognitive/mental stuff, not sure yet which sub(s) would address that.

If I were helping someone, I’d use hypnosis myself. I zapped a meth addict friend once and did a session modified from a smoking cessation session. But for meth use.

She relapsed one time. Then last I heard, has been clean ever since. I don’t talk about that often because different states in the US have laws about “addiction” and needing to be licensed for that.

2 Likes

Maybe pair up LBFH and Paragon together. Self-love, self-nurturing, self-appreciation plus physical healing.

Will and logic alone can’t override the underlying feelings one has towards oneself for long. Eventually they’ll create the necessary conditions to play them out if they’re not addressed, imo.

1 Like

Hey @Palpatine how are you doing?

The addiction here is with a substance that makes your body dependant. So, if he were to stop using it, there would be a recovery period…

Paragons objectives are to heal the body in order to achieve pristine health, so perhaps it would inspire him to decrease certain negative habits such as using that substance, and others.

And to directly heal dopamine, serotonine receptors, damaged organs, liver, etc

What you mean by zapping?

Most drug abusers are people of weak desire and they need to find a purpose in life that brings them joy and pleasure, a replacement for the drug and never look back.

So, I do believe subs can help in that regard.

Was thinking of Chosen from Within but I’m awaiting the official release. I have this feeling that he’ll use the drug more as a coping mechanism for reconciliation of having to face his darkness with the current version.

2 Likes