[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Wish you a speedy recovery. :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!:dragon::dragon_face:

2 Likes

I highly recommend cold showers. I had a tendency to get sick quite often but since I started cold showers I have rarely gotten the cold or flu. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I got sick during the past 5 years (which I recovered quickly from).

I did get sinusitis twice but that’s because of a sinus build up rather than anything I caught from the outside.

Godspeed recovery to you, my friend.

1 Like

I took cold showers for a year, never missed a day. I sttopped doing it like a month ago, maybe a little more and started getting sick.

Thats a correlation right there!

Thank you my friend!!

3 Likes

I got a fever so my stack is on hold till I feel good again, for now Im on a Paragon diet.

1 Like

Did 1 loop of Paragon at 11 am and 5 more minutes at about 17 hours.
When I did the 5 minutes I had a 38°C fever, soon after I felt how it went down, took a reading again 37.6°C

All my symptoms felt anchored at the middle of my chest, while doing the 5 minutes loop I felt a release in that area and the symptoms began to decrease.

3 Likes

I hope you feel well soon.

Remember there is also the free Covid19 subliminal.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

Yes I remember that :wink:

1 Like

I did a 6 minutes loop of Paragon this morning and now I dont have a fever anymore, currently 36,5°C.

I still have a headache and dizziness, but Im gonna stay in bed today too. I might do 6 more minutes of Paragon when the sun sets.

My mood is a lot better though… I just need to sleep, last night I woke up more than 8 times, maybe 10… couldnt rest at all.

3 Likes

Good to hear that you are recovering fast, man.

1 Like

Two nights in a row in which I barely slept… headache, coughing a lot… my chest and throat are super soar and in pain.

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon dude. You’ve got this my man.

2 Likes

Thanks dude! I hope I feel better soon too… the worst part is having such a shit quality sleep.

1 Like

Im taking an early washout…

1 Like

I slept a little bit last night, but Im still sick… headache, dizziness and lots of coughing, no fever though.
Manage to do 10 minutes of Paragon early this morning.

Im bored and irritated…

My girlfriend is also sick in bed.

1 Like

Are you and your gf taking meds to treat the illness? Sweating, hot shower and drinking lots of warm water always help me, maybe it helps you too. Get well soon.

1 Like

Yes we are taking meds, also my dad is a doctor so we are well taken care of.

I just took a very long shower to relax my body and I keep a huge jug of water on my night stand.
Thank you very much for caring man!!

1 Like

The sun is shinning and the air feels pretty fresh and energized… Im gonna take a walk outside for a while… 3 days in bed is driving me a little insane.

2 Likes

I did 1 loop of my custom and began feeling real good and relaxed… so much that I fell asleep.

First 90 minutes of good, resting and uninterrupted sleep since sunday!!!

Im blissing out!!

2 Likes

Well Im still sick and not getting any better… today Im seeing a doctor.

1 Like