[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Day#11

I did a loop of my custom and 1 of Elixir instead of RICH. Elixir feels more attuned with where I am now, besides I wanted to try the latest version.

During the loop of Elixir I could clearly sense the energy moving and changing in different parts of my body, like an electric charge removing negativity.
After listening I fell asleep pretty hard.

2 Likes

Ive been reading some of my old journals lately and Ive noticed how I repeated certain patterns of behaviour over and over.
Also I detect arrogance and a lot of effort to hide what I percieved back then as my weaknesses.
Besides that, I can also see the path I was in and how every step was necessary to be where I am now.

2 Likes

Kick Boxing practice

Physically: Very tired and soar.
Mentally/Emotionally: Sharp as a knife.

Mid practice I realized that Ive been so tired this week because I doubled the speed and intensity of the rope jumping. Im gonna need at least a couple of weeks to adjust to the new rhythm.
Again I felt that sense of autonomy of my bodyā€¦ its just kept on going, there was no stopping.

Now Im really tired and floating in good feelings.

During the practice I think Elixir was working as I felt bursts of anger flowing out of meā€¦ memories of things that I didnt like and a sense that people in general are untrustworthy and they simply suck.
A feeling that peoples word is worthless, you cant trust nobody.

1 Like

Ive been getting to many stack ideas for my next cycle, to some degree I think it might be recon, at the same time it feels like the normal result of all the digging and reframing that my custom is helping me achieve.

Im letting myself have and explore all those ideas without commiting to any of them just yet.

Clarity will come when its time.

For now a record:

1.Elixir, Dreams
2.Spartan, Godlike Masculinity
3.Emperor, Wanted.

Level 1 are the titles that I would like to use.
Level 2 are the titles I feel inclined from within to use.
Level 3 are the titles Im aspiring to use, but I dont feel its time yet.

3 Likes

Im feeling self conscious about my bodyā€¦ I feel my efforts should be concentrated in getting in shape even more and that Im not doing enough.

I sense some inner turmoil being brought up, the shaking of some roots, before they are pulled out of the ground.

3 Likes

Im feeling so much negativity and sadnessā€¦
We could have such a beautiful worldā€¦

2 Likes

Seems like the storm has passedā€¦

This morning I did 1x Chosen/Stark custom and 1x Spartan.
Now Im doing a shorter version of my training because Im going to the beach for the day. Tomorrow Iā€™ll do full training.

1 Like

1x Chosen/Stark
1x Spartan

I think I wasnt seeing the obviousā€¦

1 Like

Well handled Conflict leads to Resolution, Resolution leads to Growth.

1 Like

Funny effect, must be Spartan. Friday at the beach I ate considerably more than usual and had some cocktailsā€¦ yesterday I got a pretty mild hangover and lots of appetite, but had it quite under control. Still I felt that I ate more than needed.
Today I had my usual breakfast, its now 5 pm and my body hasnt asked for anything to eat. Im not hungry at all even though I did some exercise.

Natural and Effortless Balance.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ now its not the best time for me to build a custom or to buy more major programs. The dollar is 30% more expensive than it was 2 months ago and theres a lot of FUD in the country. Im gonna make the best with what I have.

I was looking into building a Spartan based custom or to buy EF. I want to maximize Fat burning and Muscle gain. I also wanted Godlike Masculinity for the Masculine traits.

I think instead of those things I can add Wanted to my stack in the next cycle, with my custom and Spartan.

Wanted Masculine Traits:

• Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice.
  • Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking.
  • Develop an extreme sense of internal power and strength.
  • General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in oneā€™s own skin.
  • Experience the nonchalance of a truly realized individual, one that has all the cards in their hands.

Wanted Physical Shifting:

• Moreover, WANTED has physical shifting focused specifically on developing the different areas and features of your whole body for the sake of physical attractiveness, such as muscle development in the most attractive way, fat loss, bone alignment, hair improvement, male enhancement and so on.
  • Extensive physical shifting that is both guided by the most objectively attractive features your subconscious mind knows would look good on you, as well as your conscious guidance.

I think that will greatly improve the kind of results I desire.

3 Likes

Ive been reading old journals of mine, since the first one I ever made here in 2019.
There I found something really importantā€¦ every single time Ive used Regeneration things started working out for me on every level.

ā€¢No Procastination
ā€¢More Work/Money
ā€¢Better Connection/Relationships
ā€¢Overall State of Wellbeing/Flow.

This is giving me a great idea, well actually I had the idea before, but this is making it stronger.
Next cycle I might stack my custom with Chosen From Within and Wanted.
I will start lightly though with Wanted, 7:30 minutes loops most likely.

3 Likes

This is frustrating me a lotā€¦ this year I have taken care of myself and my health better than ever before, but Im again sick in bed. This is like the 3rd time this winter.

Im using Paragon to get rid of the annoyances the best I can.

2 Likes

I believe that all the feel good and love components of my custom are triggering a lot of old buried sadness and childhood memories.
I can feel the disturbance insideā€¦

1 Like

Well since Im sick in bed I have plenty of time to deal with this, although not necessarily the best state of mind.

2 Likes

Wish you a speedy recovery. :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!:dragon::dragon_face:

2 Likes

I highly recommend cold showers. I had a tendency to get sick quite often but since I started cold showers I have rarely gotten the cold or flu. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I got sick during the past 5 years (which I recovered quickly from).

I did get sinusitis twice but thatā€™s because of a sinus build up rather than anything I caught from the outside.

Godspeed recovery to you, my friend.

1 Like

I took cold showers for a year, never missed a day. I sttopped doing it like a month ago, maybe a little more and started getting sick.

Thats a correlation right there!

Thank you my friend!!

3 Likes

I got a fever so my stack is on hold till I feel good again, for now Im on a Paragon diet.

1 Like