[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Last night I had one of my recurring dreams… it was always the same dream, never resolving, but the last 2 or 3 times the dream have developed more and more into resolution. Last night it achieved full resolution.

2 Likes

It’s interesting when I dream in a school environment, which is the way my subconscious likes to symbolise a traumatic container — I know I’m healing some form of trauma.

It’s always a school environment, lol!

3 Likes

Yesterday we spent the whole day doing exercises to enhance perception and awareness, to then do more excercises to achieve rapport on an energetic level.
I can tell that Awakened Perception, Transcendental Connection and Eagle Eye are blossoming.

Pretty awesome how I can connect and read peoples energy and state of consciousness.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to have those too. The one I was describing was in a place I used to work, my first job and the only time I had a boss and all that stuff. Its the same container as the school, only symbolizing a different trauma.

Its fun to see now the evolution of a dream that was always the same and then in a couple of months it progresively evolved into what it feels like resolution. Maybe it still have more room to evolve, specially since this time I left the place with the most beautiful woman you can imagine, she invited me to spend the night at her place. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I did my Kick Boxing practice today.

Phisically I was tired… my performance was weaker than last week.
Mentally and Emotionally I was at top performance. Didnt think about quitting, no matter how tired and soar I felt. Quite the opposite I was thinking of ways of making the most out of the practice.

I got the feeling that even if I have decided to quit the practice my body wouldnt have listened to me. Its hard to explain it, but I felt some kind of autonomy in my body… like it was going on with the practice on its own no matter what.

Spartan is Fun, thats for sure.

2 Likes

I got some extra cash last week and now I was thinking about building one more of the customs Ive designed… BUT I cant seem to find any used for them.
I mean, I look at them, all the modules and they are great, but I dont feel like I need them anymore.

Maybe I should keep going on with my stack and check again at the end of the cycle.

1 Like

First time I meassured myself since Instarted Spartan was on April 28. I was 72kg and 21.3% body fat.
The last time on july 2nd I was 71.4kg and 19.8% body fat.

The thing is before april 28 I didnt have a scale and Ive been already doing exercise and eating healthy since December 2021 and judging by the way I looked, the change in how my clothes fit and previous experience. I believe back in december I was at about 78kg and 23.5% body fat.

Im aiming to reach the point in which I no longer have a beer belly, which is now way smaller. That shoud be around 17% fat.

Im pretty happy with Spartan because I havent look this way since I was about 24 and I havent felt this good physically in my whole life.

2 Likes

Good going, bro!

1 Like

I never thought that looking good was so important for me… I used to think that it was vain, but I guess now that was just a defense mechanism because I didnt believe I could accomplish that.

2 Likes

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
― Socrates

2 Likes

I feel sleepy… this is the perfect moment to go heavy into an altered state and do Image Cycling

1 Like
1 Like

I have Dreams and Godlike Masculinity in my shopping cart.
Im getting the feeling that both titles are important for me.

1 Like

Feels like one of those changes of scope that ZP gives…

My custom is helping me reevaluate my outlook on life itself.

Im curious about where this trip is going to take me.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

And

:point_up_2:

Listen to the voice then :wink:

2 Likes

It seems so obvious if you put it this way :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Im baffled… I cant understand why Im going through the changes Im experiencing.
I cant explain it… theres nothing in my custom thats directly related to the changes Im going through. Or is it? Maybe Im missing it.

But I feel my whole appreciation towards my own existence shifting.

What is really weird is that I can notice every single assumption of whats real melting down.
From my own personal history, to the history of mankind, to the history of the universe…

I can see all the lies and misunderstandings fading away. Like Im being emptied out.

It doesnt feel bad, it doesnt feel wrong. It feels inevitable and necessary.

2 Likes

I think you are probably experiencing Spiritual Freedom.

We can feel constricted in our current beliefs, or perhaps we haven’t even thought about there being something more. Use this module to expand your horizons and allow yourself to experience a fuller spectrum of reality.

It surely seems like Spiritual Freedom might be involved.

1 Like

saturn-sky

1 Like