[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

This is a real interesting dream. I thought you were running CWON based on the type of dreams you are having (including the dreams where you are talking to animals).

Any module in your custom giving you this?

2 Likes

I thought the same thing lol

I did? Cant remember thatā€¦

Interesting question, I will check later, I dont have am answer for now.

1 Like

I think I mixed up someone elseā€™s dream with yours lol.

Still, you getting a DMT high in your dreams is very interesting. As if your 3rd eye was being opened in dream world.

1 Like

:rofl:

Yeah DMT thats itā€¦ If my 3rd eye is getting worked on, it feels like Awakened Perception and All-Seeing.

2 Likes

Depths of Love might be involved tooā€¦

Depths of Love is also an excellent complement to spirituality based customs if your practices include the heart area, allowing you to connect more deeply to the feelings of the heart and its functions, as well as relaxing it.

There was a strong sense of beauty inside and around me.

1 Like

I did my kick boxing practice today and Im already feeling the boost of Spartan, I kicked like a mule.

Im coming to think that I can use spartan as a booster, just once a weekā€¦ Since Ive already done 4 cycles of it, at this moment a weekly reinforcement can give me lots of results.

4 Likes

Well today I did 1.5 loops of my Chosen-Stark custom, now Im in the streets doing some more paper work and feeling goooood.

Before I leave home I had a minor disagreement with my girlfriend, she did something I just dont like. In the past that would have started a fight, but now I expressed myself in such a chill way that even though I am bothered by it, Im still sorrounded in good feelings.

She had a hard time deciding if I was being serious or joking.

2 Likes

I decided to postpone the building of my customs for a while, since the major programs have been updated with anti recon scripts and 320 kbps quality, Im gonna be using the majors for a while when its their turn.

I can stack my Chosen-Stark custon with Emperor and then stack Wanted with Heartsong.

If I get a surplus of money I might change my mind and build them anyway. For now they are not a priority.

1 Like

Spartan doing its thingā€¦

When I jump the rope I do 15 minutes divided in 3 rounds, five minutes each. I set the clock so it rings 1 minute before the end of the round, so I can do the last minute at double speed.
Ive been postponing for over a month the idea of increasing the double speed time, since my plan is to do the whole thing at double speed.

Today I finished the 1st round and 1 minute double speed just felt unfulfillingā€¦ at the second round I did 1:30 double speedā€¦ at the 3rd round I was like what the hell, lets go for the full 5 minutesā€¦ when the bell rang announcing I have 1 minute left, I increased the speed again to about 2.5 original speed.
Now Im tired, but floating in good feelings.

The thing is once you go over and beyond those thresholds, the next time you train you just dont feel satisfied if you go back to the old routine, it feels like youre cheating yourself out of the good stuffā€¦ you feel compelled to do moreā€¦ and it feels awesome!!

4 Likes

I woke up feeling a little bit overloaded, but sorrounded in good feelings and a positive outlook.

Again Im on the streets doing paperwork.
Again I had the strangest dreams.

1 Like

Every single day of this week Ive gone to different public service offices to do paperwork, I dont know about other countries, but in mine the goverment officers who deal directly with people are very well known for being rude, their lack of social skills and rapport and generally for not being kind nor empathetic.

Every single one of them during the whole week have been way too kind with me and have done more than what their job requieres to help me get what I need.
The woman that helped me yesterday called me on the phone to let me know my papers were rejected and I needed to go back to the office to sign a new one. Today she had the papers ready for me to sign and she was very polite and smiled at me the whole time. She even thanked me for going there to sign the papers.

I always zap people with my rapport skills when I go to those places, but this time the effect is way more intense and evident. It also feels like I dont even requiere to do any rapport to get the effects.

Whats so different about this week?? Of course my Chosen-Stark Custom :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very interested to hear what Awakened Perception ends up doing for you!

1 Like

Something else Ive noticed is that Im more inclined to see/feel whats good about people. Im observing and interacting with people from a place of kindness.

1 Like

At the moment I feel is giving me more clarity about my dreams and more awareness of how energy manifest in my bodies.

1 Like

Theres nothing openly sexual in my custom, besides whatever Stark core might haveā€¦ but this custom is great for Love Making, it generates a ton of Intimacy and pleasurable feelings.

Its a free flow in which both my girlfriend and I unconsciously knows what we want and how we want it.

A deeper level of connection.

1 Like

I did my Kick Boxing praxtice today and as expected there was some Spartan results.

ā€¢100 push ups.
Im getting closer to reduce the total amount of series needed to do the 100. Almost getting to 6. The plan is to be able to do 100 push ups in 3 rounds, but Im in no hurry.

ā€¢15 minutes Jumping the Rope.
1st Round: 3 minutes at normal speed and 2 minutes at double speed.
2nd Round: Full 5 minutes at double speed.
3rd Round: Full 5 minutes at double speed.

Starting next monday double speed is gonna be the official speed for the full 3 rounds.

ā€¢30 minutes Kick Boxing with the punching bag.

2 Likes

Diamond, Wanted, PS, Sex Mastery and all the sex Subliminals are great, but they wouldnt shine as much as they do if I hadnt decided to start using Spartan 7 months ago.

Why? Basically now I have lots of Endurance and a hell of a strong Cardio. Wellā€¦ being 8 kg. lighter does help a lot too :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Day#7

Last night I couldnt resist and did 1 loop of my customā€¦

I feel so very relaxed right now, I feel like nothing can ever disturb me. I am a little overloaded though, but Im gonna execute all day, since Im giving a class on Alchemy.
Chosen it is time to shine!!

6 Likes

Yesterday I finished up teaching the Bengston Method to my class and we spend the whole day Manifesting. Of course while they were working on Image Cycling, I use the oportunity to do it too.

At the end of the day I was in such a deep altered state I felt like I was tripping on mushrooms. Well actually I felt like that almost the whole day. My head was pumping and the energy flowed through my whole body like electricity.

Lets see how Image Cycling interacts with my custom and Ascension Chamber.

4 Likes

Day#9

Chosen-Stark Custom
Spartan
Ascension Chamber

I did some Image Cycling for about 10 minutes while listening to Ascension Chamber.

Yesterday and for the whole sub rest on the weekend I became more and more aware of my essence. My sense of self has been evolving, becoming clearer and more solid.

As I write this I feel a strong wave of energy moving inside me, the feeling connected to this is somehow showing me that I am in the middle of a profound transformation.

I feel movement deep inside and is hard for me to describe it in specific terms. I dont know if I really want to either.

2 Likes