Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

Turning back the clock is not always a straightforward thing, and sometimes is not possible at all.

It will probably end up being a combination of things. And it’s almost certain that it’ll involve some degree of lifestyle change (e.g., exercise, nutritional, rest changes) in addition to subliminal exposure.

and also what Saint says. There are multiple possible causes for baldness. Some are more easily reversible than others. But a typical one is age-related male-pattern baldness.

1 Like

Which ultima would you recommend for melting fat? I don’t want to dilute my stack by adding emperor fitness into it.

1 Like

@Azriel you should try this for tinnitus!

Also just throwing this out there but perhaps EF can benefit from an update with the new physical tech given that it’s the flagship fitness subliminal… EF v2? :wink:

Note to Saint

I have quantitative data to do a EF vs EF v2 since EF is in my custom right now and I’ve recorded 1 year worth of data for my workout progress.

3 Likes

Not sure if Paragon would help – it’s broadly scripted, so it can help A LOT of things, but you might do better to stack Diamond with something like Sex Mastery X (or SMXU).

7 Likes

Beast Within + Beast Unleashed + Exercise.

7 Likes

Yes. Some have reported an improvement, others have not. Something like that would take a long time to fix with a subliminal.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @SaintSovereign and @Fire for this jewel. I am in the first loop of Paragon. It is like a scan at the beginning, starting from the head and going down. After that there is energy around arms, legs etc. I hope it will stop my stiff neck (2 days with already )

8 Likes

Oh shit, just saw this is a new program…dope.

Paragon! that’s the plan

@SaintSovereign

Can this be used for an ear issues/ tinnitus?
it is highly unlikely my issues are related to ultrasonic but not 100% certain. (I read the medical disclaimer)

2 Likes

Well this help with neurological disorders like dyslexia and dyspraxia? Or would QLSt1 be better?

4 Likes

Big step for me but I bought it. In deciding whether to buy or not I asked the universe for a response from my cards and got the following response:

"Card 37. Consciousness. This is a powerful card of change - not physically, but mentally, on a subconscious level/ There is a healing of your thought processes, old patterns and way of being. There is a large spiritual force working with you now helping to re-balance the mental body.

"You are finding greater clarity and new ways of dealing with life experiences. Your inner work has brought you here. You are in the flow of healing. This is a powerful step toward becoming and outwardly expressing your True state of Being.

6 Likes

I like that.

I’m thinking to buy Paragon Complete Ultima once I end my current Subliminal Washout. I plan to play it as a bedtime track.

I think that following your example, I’ll consult the Yi Jing on this idea and then possibly post the response that I receive.

5 Likes

For the Yi Jing response, I got Xiao Chu 小畜, line 2

(The Yi Jing method I use results in one hexagram and one line. The hexagram Xiao Chu represents the overall situation, and the line represents my particular position within that situation.)

My interpretation is that this is a response to my underlying plan. I was thinking of buying Paragon Complete and then playing 1 loop at night time (and possibly only several times a week), in order to acclimate to it. In May 2021, my stack will suddenly become much lighter, and at that time, I can play it more to get a stronger effect should I wish.

This response from the Yi Jing suggests to me that that is a good way to go. Now is not the time to make big powerful moves or to add in strong elements to my stack. My two options are: 1) to get Paragon but to be very gentle and gradual with it or 2) to forego it for the time being and introduce it in April/May.

5 Likes

I tried it yesterday before bed. Felt really relaxed and slept very well.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Hello
will this help if issues are at level of muscles and tendons etc? Or this sort of injury? Cuz it may not be accompanied by any deeper ‘medical issue’. Still Paragon helps?

I just finished 2 loops and my stiff neck is already better, no more pain. So I suppose that it works on muscles. Very good for relaxing also

7 Likes

Great thanks man! Happy to hear!

Thanks for the follow-up

Would you be so kind and tell me how long these testers did run the program and what was roughly the (Max) improvement?

I will stack it with Dragon reborn, it will be explosive !!

1 Like

I’m wondering if this could aid in regulating gut flora health? Not an illness specifically, but I’ve been reading a lot about how it’s our gut bacteria that is responsible for a lot of our neurotransmitter production and overall well being. When that’s compromised it causes all types of issues.

I’m pairing it with Alchemist as primary program at the moment,(Stark as secondary) with some other Ultimas as required. Holding high expectations for this one. First two loops already very interesting. Very interesting effect upon my consciousness. Much deeper push for consciousness to internalize within the body. Almost a meditative focus one might say.

2 Likes