AzrielLight EmperorQ

I had to do 5 days off. Hang in there!

2 Likes

Thanks @Apollo and @RVconsultant
appreciate the support and it’s great to realize it’s ok to be in a bad place at times
and others won’t ostracize one for it. I’ve been in world where perfection has been demanded
so it’s nice to integrate this darker side-even if it’s not cool dark like other things I’ve been integrating lol

Anyway heaven follows hell and hell heaven-on the road to a new kind of consciousness (and therefore new life and world)

I woke up and today was pure bliss-all the existential oddity, lost-ness, and alienation was like a dream. It seems the night really is darkest before the dawn.

I ran a loop of Emperor Custom X and a loop of PCC
Got VIP treatment where ever I went.
I was incredible social- re-ignited
I would bet money aura of craving is in PCC (@Hermit -tagging you as I believe you were interested in this)

I’m not ready to give up the crown-I’ve decided to run Emperor base until march-maybe even April-marking 12 months on Emperor as I originally said I would. I’m extremely excited for Khan-but it can wait. Or whatever other goodies are coming.

Running loop of HOM now as Emperor/HOM/PCC will be (one of) my new customs for the next 3 months

7 Likes

I intend on ending up in bed with a woman I went on a date with before the holidays,
shooting for this week, but it will happen when it happens, after that or when I order new customs- I"ll take a 5-7 days off before starting my new cycle, whichever comes first.

1 Like

Interesting (what I consider) manifestation to report

Amazon sends me double of everything I order and charges me once for each item.
This is the third time it’s happened. I noticed the second time and told them to send me only one the next time. They still send two. This is for supplements, workout equipment, and books so far.

Ethical dilemma: should I report ? Should I send some duplicates back as refund to pay net zero? Should I do nothing for now?

Is sultan finally kicking in !?

2 Likes

Also @RVconsultant

this is a quote from the wim hof method Frequently asked questions

"#### My ears are ringing is that normal?

This effect is known as ‘tinnitus’, and it has a wide range of causes and manifestations. For some people, practicing the WHM either induces or exacerbates the ringing, while for others it changes the pitch. Conversely, those dealing with chronic tinnitus often find relief from its concomitant anxiety in the calming effect of the breathing techniques. The connection between tinnitus and the Wim Hof Method has various possible causes. Medical research shows a direct link between pulsatile tinnitus and anaemia, which the WHM may ameliorate through the elevated oxygen intake. The breathing exercises also increase neural activity in the auditory brainstem, where the brain processes sounds, possibly causing auditory nerve cells to become over-excited. The scientific community continues to grapple with the particulars of tinnitus, but has established that the phenomenon itself is harmless. In the vast majority of cases, the ringing disappears with repeated breathing practice. Also it can be that after the breath work you are silent and can hear your own tidal flow this can be intensified by being dehydrated. If you find that, after several weeks, the noise persists or intensifies, some underlying physiological condition may be at play, and we recommend you consult a medical professional."

Highlight breathing induces neural activity in the auditory brainstem-- I imagine a similar phenomona is possible as a direct effect of sub use, or even as a secondary effect of certain health related subs that may increase respiratory capacity. This is pure speculation of course but seems logical.

@King

in relation to Paragon

I didn’t want to dilute the thread over there. But have you tried limitless?
Testing it It was the clearest my mind and head, has been. It was like being on the best drugs with no side effects. It may give a quicker assessment of the what’s possible for you neurologically than QL stage 1

2 Likes

Already started Paragon, @Azriel?

Not yet, will likely test it later this week.
I’m thinking of throwing it in a custom Ultima wihh Elixer, The Beast Within, Ascelpius, and Serum X
and call it Sanguinius Primarch

4 Likes

That’s a kickass idea and picture. If am not mistaken, that’s a picture of the Primarch Sanguinus himself. The most beloved of the Primarchs

2 Likes

yes, the bright one, he just seemed a good fit for a healing based sub based off primarch,
it was him or Emperor Primarch

if Saints dropping the title I’m picking it up :joy:

1 Like

Haha! That does inspire me to make my own Primarch custom as well. Will do one with the next in a month or two

1 Like

Thank you. This is quite interesting!

1 Like

Had a really weird interaction with one of my closest friends on the phone
that triggered a sense of I’m really in this alone. There is bs and truth to this.
The BS is there was just some unresolved tension and reactivity on both our sides.
The truth is that it’s a wake up call that I am responsible for myself, and no matter how close the bond, only I can carry me to where I want to go. No one’s coming.

Ran
1 DR
2 Emperor
today

Then I decided to run 1 loop Elixir before testing Paragon this week.
Feel really relaxed and real. Wrote some copy for my brothers company spontaneously
and I think he is going to love it.

When my Emperor loop ratio exceeds my other stacks 2/1…my interest in other people and pursuing woman diminishes greatly

4 Likes

I noticed this when I was running Emperor.

Update: if I remember correctly, I think @SaintSovereign said this was rare.

2 Likes

I’m technically not actually losing interest, it’s just my interest in others things is greater, so it gives this illusion. Not a problem at all though.

1 Like

This is really cool to know.
So it seems synergy makes for less recon and faster results. Which there was a sense of but now the ‘how’ of it is apparent.

I’ve been keeping DR to 1 loop a day
occasionally 2. So I can keep my stack complex.
I ran 3 loops last night and it was pretty magical.
It’s like I am more ‘forgetting’ what doesn’t work or what’s been struggles, emotionally, and physically and ‘waking up’ to who I’ve been or really am. Felt that very strongly from running that number of loops.

1 Like

A few other things became really clear last night as well
Letting go of what I don’t like or love has become an integral part of the revealed pathway.
It won’t suffice to tolerate things for financial gain or to be ‘responsible’ this is distinct than doing what it takes or occasionally wouldn’t want to do to meet a goal, or putting in massive work towards a worthy goal.

I’ve been incredibly judgmental of my self and others on an extremely subtle level. I’m finally distilling this from the higher standards and expectations I’m coming to have of myself and others.
I see judgement has been a way of keeping myself separate and not-vulnerable.

2 Likes

No. K4 ME PCC. From today.

Will talk about it, if it works as intended. :smile:

Here’s the cover image:

2 Likes

hahah I Love this

If that’s the effect of this stack I will have to run it in the future because this captures so much of iinner essence lol.

Let’s talk about it! Whatever you want to share :slight_smile:

Did DR Stg4 serve its purpose for you or what contributed to the swiitch?

1 Like