Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

What are you seeing happen? I just bought Mogul for my stack. Please add to my journal so I don’t derail the thread.

2 Likes

When reconciliation hits, you must absolutely make sure to NEVERTHELESS do the work. I know it is tough. And I fail at it much more often than I want to. But when you fight against it and take action no matter, the reconciliation will quickly fade because now you proved your subconscious one step at a time that you are ALIGNED with the scripting.

9 Likes

Running Dragon ST3: Dragon Flight feels like Reality Transurfing to me (or should I say Reality Tranflight? haha! Possible that DR ST4 will be more Reality Transurfing than ST3 too

2 Likes

I’m incredibly curious if Dragon Reborn has any scripting for self awareness? You would almost think so by default because self awareness and mental and emotional maturity often go together or at least you would think they do.
Dragon Reborn is just crazy in how it changes you. Yeah I’m still bored a lot and very often I don’t want to do anything but I have also lost that desire or need to censor myself or not be who I am just to make others happy or avoid conflict. I have made myself depressingly miserable just to please someone else. I did a lot of things to try to fit in and I have no idea why because I was always happier doing my own thing .

3 Likes

I should probably point out that although I don’t censor myself I am intentionally thoughtful in how I word things.

3 Likes

I switched to ShereKhan Airlines. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

LOLLL :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Right now I’m being patient and letting the inner work continue and let it manifest naturally outwardly rather than trying to force anything

4 Likes

That’s a very good point. It probably does have it. Along with oodles of self-acceptance

It’s a mixture of thinking “this is just impossible!” and “anything is possible!”

Was feeling depressed whether I was pleasing others or not. Now, I can feel happy being me and making others happy in a way that doesn’t make me change myself

3 Likes

Big yes to that!

1 Like

This is the way.

I found that even one loop has a significant effect on my willingness to be productive.

3 Likes

I couldn’t help myself.

2 Likes

You got it! :smiley:

2 Likes

which stage are you talking about?

ST1. Lesson learned: don’t run DR during working hours

2 Likes

DR 1 makes me zoned out. Like a zombie state.

2 Likes

Has anybody else heard a dragon’s roar in their mind? It’s happened a couple times to me

I think you’re confusing a roar with a yawn. At least in my case

3 Likes

That made crack up :joy:

1 Like

I experienced that on StarkT once. I got recon in the form of social anxiety but when I forced myself and overcame it I felt the power of the sub. Another time I got recon in the same form on StarkT and HoM but I couldn’t fight it off (actually, I didn’t even try since it hit me strong) and I felt miserable.