King's Subliminal Journey

Now, how do I use these readings to decide the best sub for myself?

@Azriel @Simon @Malkuth

Hey man, just seen this; This is wonderful.

Hmm…that is one way of reading it.

But it’s a story about someone who learns about all of this astrology and fate business. He then becomes extremely passive. He sees it all happening and decides ‘what’s the point of contending or striving. Fate is fate’. And so he just kind of goes to sleep.

But then he gets a wake-up call and is given a set of principles for directing his own fate.

Yes, doing so-called virtuous deeds is part of that method. But it’s about much more than ‘being a good person’. It’s basically a 16th century manifestation manual. The purpose of the ‘virtuous deeds’ is to provide moral ballast as one directs one’s life. It’s also to expand the heart and the mind in order to widen the scope of what’s possible.

But at the same time, you’re right. Those virtue principles are pretty straight-forward. Kindness and humility kind of cover it, at least as far as how one interacts. The additional part is about the purpose behind it, how vigorously/energetically one approaches it, and also what one does with one’s mind and attention throughout the entire thing.

It’s kind of like that era’s version of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.

Interesting stuff.

2 Likes

Just saw that too. It is wonderful.

Okay, enough of what I was typing above. I just wanted to see the chart. hahaha. Don’t want to derail the cool realities you’re manifesting.

1 Like

Day 29

I will be running 2xDR and 2xMogul today.

Something tells me that I should be running QLST1 in my next round of subliminals as I badly need to overcome the limitations brought about by dyspraxia.

For the whole of my life, this has been the ultimate curse on me and affecting my life in all aspects I must overcome it.

Perhaps a QLST1 and DR ST1 combination.

1 Like

Thanks I will consider Limitless.

1 Like

Not sure why I am feeling so angry today. Perhaps it’s unhappiness with my situation - and not like I haven’t taken action at all.

1 Like

You would be a great surgeon!

Has this field ever picked your interest?

1 Like

No. I am dyspraxic , slow-thinking and clumsy. Would be the worst surgeon ever.

1 Like

Mars in Libra in 11th House

King may be indecisive, but he does get things done. He has a large social circle, but not many close friends.He has many friends who are energetic and enterprising. He’s very much focused on the future.

Moon in Aquarius in 3rd House

King has a great memory and often remembers random stuff. He finds comfort and emotional fulfillment in learning. However, he is more concerned about mental functions rather than messy emotions, as he prefers to “think” rather than “feel.” He has a inner need for freedom and independence. He achieves emotional fulfillment when they feel like they are truly themselves, able to be whoever he wants to be.

Saturn in Virgo in 10th House

King will be successful later in life, through perseverance and hard work.He has encountered various authority figures that restrict them from their goals. King will succeed in a career involving government, politics, or being some sort of leader in the public eye.He is talented at strategizing, researching, and record-keeping. He is conservative and cautious, planning deeply into the future. His accuracy and precision is valued in any field that requires detailed work.

Sun in Virgo in 10th House

King bases his ego and self-esteem on whether or not he is achieving his goals.He prefers to be his own boss and wants recognition for the work he does.He’s able to analyze the big picture while also focusing on the small details in projects. However, perfectionism may also be a Virgo’s downfall at work, for he delays projects in order to make them “good enough” in his eyes.

2 Likes

I can relate more to these aspects of my birth chart…

Somehow I feel that the following subliminals would actually be more suitable for me.

House of Medici
Emperor
Quantum Limitless

No matter how appealing subliminals like Khan appear to be, it will take a long time for myself to actually turn myself into a Khan or Stark.

Now I need to focus on

1. Building up my finances
  2. Building up my self-confidence .This will improve when my finances improve, and also when I am able to better deal with dyspraxia. I actually don’t need other people to validate my self-worth.

I could possibly aim at Khan + Medici in the 2nd half of this year.

1 Like

You have a specific time in mind that you think it might take like months or yesrs?

It might take years.

Hmmm oh okay of running that specific sub hmmm, ok you think you might go on that journey anytime soon?

Could think about it and maybe just experiment.

Day 30

I will be running 2xDR and 2xMogul today.

By the end of today, I would have completed 30 days of DR ST1.

I plan to continue DR ST1 for another 5-day cycle to conclude the 30 days of listening with Mogul Q, and then after that will decide how I want to proceed.

Main thought running in my head these days is about why people do not get back to me on stuff and why I am always the one doing the approach.

I actually have this deep desire that attractive and successful women would desire me but would want to use business or professional reasons as an excuse to get close to me, and provide me with a lot of help.

2 Likes

Perhaps I should run Executive Limitless everyday to combat my dyspraxia and boost my other subliminals.

But no more subliminals until this Saturday.

I will take the subliminal break to think about my next moves too.

I have been thinking about how people remember things, as sometimes images that are part of an past event that I experienced pop up in my mind. I don’t really react to those scenes as often they are very random images that had no emotional impact on me.

For example, I would out of nowhere get remember a boy in school making a joke in my class. In particular, I would remember where he was standing and where I was sitting.

Or I could remember a classmate answering a teacher’s question and I still remember the exact answer he gave, where he was seated and where the teacher was standing. I could also remember where I was seated.

I always attributed this ability for such old memories to remain in my mind because of a very boring and uneventful life that I believe I have lived, but today I had an urge to explore more of how other people actually handle memories, and whether they can visualize them like me.

I wouldn’t say I am good at visualizing though - I can’t feel that those past images are real now. Perhaps they were real in the past, and I find it hard to imagine a different past. Those images don’t play out in front of me - just like the other imaginations I have, they seem to take place somewhere inside my head and don’t exist in my 3-D reality. They aren’t technicolour either - the colours are very very faint, even though I think I know the direction of light in these images. More importantly, I always had a sense of awareness of where I was standing or sitting in these images, so perhaps I am aware of my body in that imaginary space.

It’s also a strange feeling that I have this notion that I have actually remembered everything in the past and all my memories are stored in my mind, but somehow only the same few past scenes of not much emotional importance keep on playing and I just need a couple of hours and I can replay all of these these replayable past scenes. Of course, the memories of emotional importance sometimes play in my head too, but it’s usually the random memories that pop up.

From the Mogul sales copy.

Simply put, with MOGUL , you WILL think differently about money and those new thoughts and habits WILL lead you to a debt-free life of wealth and prosperity. MOGUL also contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and guide you down a path toward generating massive amounts of wealth from that mission. There’s nothing better than doing what you love AND earning money while you do it.

Understand that MOGUL isn’t going to necessarily turn you into some kind of corporate executive or stock market trader (unless that’s what you want). MOGUL helps you earn wealth fulfilling your personal dreams, whether that be writing novels, becoming the CEO of a large company, or professional snowboarding.

I guess I will stick to Mogul for the next 2 months to fully experience the effects before moving on to other subs. Dragon Reborn will be there to provide the healing.

4 Likes