Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

It helped with recovering a little faster from workouts—that’s about it. Of the physical ZP titles I’ve run, this one had the least noticeable effects.

1 Like

did you eventually find any subclub product that helped you significantly with sleep or still looking?

Hey man,

This past cycle I’ve been on consisted of Cfw + regeneration with 2 or 3 days a week Paragon Ultima.

At first I thought my great sleep was paragon Ultima but now I realize it’s Regeneration. The qv2 version of Regeneration per description on sales page lists “Rich deep sleep” though ZP is a rewritten form, I still experience great sleep.

I used to take sleep products for the past 20 years, homeopathic and herbal tinctures as well.

Have you tried regeneration? Aside from sleep, it QUIETED my mind, the racing and obsessive thoughts that plagued me are greatly reduced if not gone. It’s for MENTAL/emotional healing. I’d highly suggest you run it for a WHOLE CYCLE, not just once.

I’ve had improved sleep this whole month minus 2 days when I felt anxious over a work issue.

4 Likes

Unfortunately not. To date, I am unaware of an audio-based product from any vendor that helps me significantly with sleep.

1 Like

I sleep well on Paragon ZP. It´s actually the only sub I can listen to late at night!

3 Likes

5th day of my washout

some dandruff coming up out of no where, when paragon zp made my scalp completely and i mean completely 0% dandruff so idk whats happening

now some are coming back but very little, might be recon from the washout

physical recon or something

but not like flakes or anything, but definitely there

@RVconsultant
@SaintSovereign

Can this happen?

3 Likes

I’m curious to know the lasting effects of the physical shifting /healing components of the subliminal as well.
I understand like going to the gym, there needs to be maintenance with most components although the baseline often improves.

3 Likes

Last washout with me it didnt happen

Hmmm,

Its just a 5 day rest duno why its happening

Maybe its just recon.

Let’s see where it goes, if it gets worse and stays that way without resuming paragon it’s a regression, not recon. If it’s temporary then it’s recon.

The baseline on my physical injuries is much better after running EF stage 4, DR, and healing subs for 8 months. It’s not as good as when I was running those but it’s overall higher baseline

3 Likes

Imma keep running paragon for a while so hopefully things turns for the better

Heck yea, Paragon clearly been working for you, so that’s great.

1 Like

Yeah man its a blessing solving my issue,

And makes me heal faster and better

But didnt see any sleep improvements, which i wish i could have from it

Although maybe its solely focusing on healing my stomach cause of the surgery and the damage that it implemented from it

So maybe theres better stuff for it to focus on

2 Likes

It might just be stress. 15 years ago I got Psoriasis in my scalp and parts of my face, and turns out that know one in my family ever had it. After I treated it it disappeared and so far never returned.

2 Likes

Would you please enter a support ticket for this concern?

1 Like

will do :slight_smile: thanks rv

1 Like

instant healing through paragon strikes again for @friday. Skip to the 3rd post in the thread to see crazy transformation in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Used Paragon for 2 loops over the past few days so far as I’ve had a nagging knee issue, mainly on my left even though both can be horrendous, and it seems to have helped it - it’s not completely gone however I can extend my range of motion a lot more than before and during the issue. I had to use Paragon as to keep up with my workout program so it was a critical use for me due to not wanting to fall out of the motivation/dedication I’ve currently got.

The best thing is, I only used it for 5 minutes both times and it still seemed to have worked on the issue. I knew it was working because the minute I put it on I felt tingles in my knee, and other areas, that I was consciously guiding by using instructions for my subconscious.

Gonna keep using it for a while to get this and the other issues out of the way, but great so far. Back to being able to lunge and squat fully and not partially like I had to before Paragon.

11 Likes

Question is it possible to use paragon on animals for sprained muscles to help ease the pain?

1 Like

We are talking about subliminal english scripting…how can an animal benefit from it???

3 Likes

Interesting question ,

Short obvious answer is NO . Use with them audio energy products . Not available here on sub club .

1 Like