Friday is sick but wants to party

I am invited to a party on Friday and on Saturday where I have each intended to seduce a potential lover. Both stunning girls. Sadly, I have been partying almost daily for the past 2 weeks and I have completely RECT my vocal cores. I can’t speak and I cannot swallow without pain. Plus had some light fever and headaches.

Emergency loop of ParagonZP to the rescue!! Listened to it on top of some healing dolphin sounds lol

Minutes after the end of the 15 min loop:

• My pain decreased by 5-10%

• Getting sleepy

• My eyesight improved a bit lol

Please send some HEALING ENERGIES :kissing_cat: :kissing_cat:

5 Likes

Sending healing energy your way!

40 mins after the loop:

• woooow I just discovered I can speak whole sentences WITHOUT PAIN again!!! I know this must sound like I am making this up, but I am not! Voice is still very rusty but I can even raise the volume of my voice to a higher level without any problems. Before the loop, I could not say a sentence without having to stop from pain, now I am back to being able to hold a conversation!!

• Going to bed now and I am praying that this stays like that or even improves further!!

1 Like

10 hours after the loop (the next morning)

• Pain when speaking and swallowing is reduced by 90%.

• Voice is less rusty

• Told my friends I am gonna attend the party tonight

#HatersGonnaSayItWereTheDolphinSounds

2 Likes

Yeah it’s probably TheDolphinSounds :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Attended the party, made out with two girls (including the one intended :wink: [woow she was incredible]), was partying till 9 am in the morning and did not sleep one minute haha
#legendarynight. Only possible through ParagonZP

Now off to the next party

4 Likes