Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Yeahā€¦ she needs to be able to hold a basic conversation in English in order to benefit.

2 Likes

The ultima version for sure improved mental clarity. Not used the zp version enough to comment. I used it when i had covid and recoverd in 4 days. Plus was taking huge dosss of d3, c and zinc.

1 Like

I own Paragon myself but havenā€™t used it in zp yet. However my grandmother was struggling so I made a second account and bought this for her exactly two weeks ago. Before listening, she was suicidal, not sleeping, and taking high dosages of pain medication just to manage existing. I was so concerned.

I heard from her today and she said her pain level was a 1 or 2!! For a week sheā€™s only been taking her pain medication at bedtime and she said she wasnā€™t sure she even needed to, and sheā€™s getting more sleep than before. I am crying with joy over this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing to advance and improve your craft and create affordable, accessible, highly effective subliminals for healing in 15 minutes a day.

16 Likes

While we appreciate the thanks, please ensure that your grandmother sees a qualified mental health professional and a qualified doctor for these issues. Subliminals arenā€™t a substitute for proper health care and you should always consider being evaluated by a physician / therapist / psychiatrist / whichever applies before using.

If youā€™re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States: Talk To Someone Now : Lifeline

If youā€™re not in the United States, please see if your country has a similar service available.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s been seeing doctors her entire life and continues to do so, as her ailments are chronic and varied. That is why this is such a relief, to see improvements. But yes, I appreciate the need for the disclaimer. :blush:

1 Like

I am very pleased :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: by the results your grandmother have . You are a wonderful grandson ,and thanks for reporting about those results :pray: wishing you the best on your journey :blue_heart::muscle:

Paragon ultima and zp gave me that sense of Hope and that everything is going very well

Ultima

Zp

Not mentioning the improvement in pain relief and muscle mobility

Zp

I am having extreme shoulder pain & also knee painā€¦So I have added paragon to my stack for this cycleā€¦Letā€™s see how it goes

1 Like

I think I broke my foot, not sure how. Was dealing with an obscene amount of pain, took some acetaminophen and CBD, which didnā€™t do shit. Iced it, did nothing, pain was still horrible and kept increasing further. I decided to try out Paragon for the first time and I instantly felt the pain reduced, and then l fell asleep right after (while the loop was running).

Woke up a few hours later and the loop was still playing, but my foot felt much better. Iā€™m tempted to throw the recommendations out and just run loops of Paragon over and over, because it really helped the pain immensely. I was genuinely shocked, did not expect it to be that effective that quickly for something as serious as a fracture.

5 Likes

Great, but it can bring you a lot of reconciliation though.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take mental recon for physical pain relief to be honest, but maybe I should take things easy.

5 Likes

I have gotten big headaches due to reconciliation, I practically canā€™t do anything.
:sob:

2 Likes

The same happened to me, it healed a skin condition fast though

@SaintSovereign hey Saint, quick question, in your opinion which is better for Jaw alignment?

• paragon ZP
  • APS: Head in a custom
  • facial morphing in a custom
  • WANTED
3 Likes

aha good questions young @Invictus

1 Like

Take an aspirin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

drink more water if you didnt drunk enough.

2 Likes

I made a Paragon playlist for the wife for easy listening. She calls it ā€œThe Headache Oneā€.

Sheā€™s been getting up early every morning to sit in her chair and listen to:

The Headache One (Paragon ZP)
Limitless Executive (The Energy One)

Sometimes sheā€™ll run Paragon Ultima instead of ZP because she likes the extra listening time.

Sheā€™s been a lot more energetic.

I made her another playlist I called ā€œBOOMā€ which is AscMogulZP and LimitlessZP. Seems to like that one too.

I had to tell her to make sure and take rest days, but I donā€™t think she has been. Hasnā€™t seemed affected by any recon I can detect.

Once I get Seductress for her, Iā€™ll have her run that. I told her Iā€™m going to when I can. To help with her self-image.

6 Likes

Paragon and Mindā€™s Eye is an insane combination.

I donā€™t want to share too many details because 1) Iā€™m not a doctor and 2) I donā€™t want to recommend anything that may go against what a practical physician would recommend but Iā€™m just completely and utterly shocked at how well it worked together.

Itā€™s genuinely baffling, to the point where it makes me wonder how far this could be pushed. I could have never expected it to be this effective. It feels like something out of Harry Potter ffs.

7 Likes

Will try next time.

Iā€™m no medical professional and have had my own experiences that I wonā€™t ever talk publicly about. But if youā€™re willing to share yours Iā€™m willing to listen without judgement!

1 Like