Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

I had some of that on DR st1.

2 Likes

Tonight I was laying in bed, with me on one side of the bed and my wife on the other, both reading our phones… baby was in between us, happily amusing herself. Sometimes she wants direct attention, other times she’s just happy to be near us.

I put on a loop of Paragon, and a few seconds later my wife was covering me up with the duvet, and then the next recollection I had was opening my eyes, still feeling groggy, and it was at least an hour later as the audio had finished and it was now completely dark outside.

That means it zonked me out almost immediately, first from a fully awake state and then from a half-awake moment, and kept me unconscious for at least 1 hour. Amazing!

:astonished:

7 Likes

No changes in my eyes either. But will keep at it

4 Likes

As in color, visual abilities, too close together , detached retina?

Do you need glasses when playing your PS5?

I have completed 3 loops yesterday; 2 in the afternoon and one as I was falling asleep.

My sleep was incredible, as if I had taken 10 mg of melatonin or more. I woke up maybe 3 times if I remember correctly to change my positioning, compared to the countless times I usually do. What else… my lower back feels less sore than usual, so does my right should blade. Truly magnificent. Blood is flowing steadily to the nether regions through the day, where I am having a more prominent “meat vision” than usual without stimulation, even a more rapid flow when something stimulating is around. This could be from diamond, which I haven’t listened to in about a week. I generally feel lighter, more nimble than usual before even doing my daily stretches and workout routine.

Real good stuff!

Will update more on my results.

There is much relief in my elbow, it still feels cold while listening to this sub .

I am also observing myself for skin conditions, so a bit of dandruff which has been there since long and also dry skin .

I ordered few supplements which I have never used before , se how I felt urge to order them like bee propolis and CoQ 300

1 Like

Could it be that Paragon prioritizes what to do?

Contacts, but yes.

It’s not in the script. We scripted Paragon much differently than our competitors – that’s why it’s so effective. That being said, it’ll also change the way it heals. :wink:

5 Likes

So other companies have their own versions of Paragon?

@James a lot of companies in this space have tried to do physical shifting subs that in fact don’t do jack

1 Like

What @SubliminalUser said. Referring to physical healing subs.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : How do you know how competitors scripted theirs subs? Did you reverse engineer them? (I’m not saying you did. I’m just asking, tongue in cheek. :wink:)

So, how long before I get the Green Eyes sub from SC? :blush:

3 Likes

:skull::alien:

Will be good to know that answer.
I want those two green like emeralds!

1 Like

Well, ours works and theirs doesn’t sooooooo, clearly we scripted ours differently.

:wink:

7 Likes

This is the work of a genius.

My breathing feels better. I’d usually wear one of them nasal strips. However, yesterday I fell asleep without one and my sleep was great. (Deviated septum)

Furthermore, today, I went through the whole day without one, I found myself less inclined to crack the windows for airflow as I am breathing without effort. The air is flowing through the nasal passage.

I am listening to one or half a loop as I lay to rest. The morphine effect is no joke.

16 Likes

This release came at a real opportune time for me to test.

I’ve suffered with severe cystic acne for over 10 years. The condition has gradually improved in the last year particularly since I began using Sub Club products, however I’ve recently had a bad flare-up on the back of my neck which can be quite debilitating due to its location (pain, reduced mobility, trouble sleeping, can’t drive etc) so I decided to give Paragon a try.

I’ve been running it one loop in the evening, 5 days on, 2 days off since 05 Jan and the cyst has significantly reduced in size already. These flare-ups have lasted a minimum of 2-3 weeks in the past - usually much longer.

I wouldn’t like to horrify anyone with pictures but the cyst has went from an aggressive, painful and inflamed 3-4cm diameter, to a nearly dormant 1.5cm within approx 12 days.

It might seem trivial compared to more serious issues others may be facing, but after going to doctors/dermatologists for years with no significant results, this is an absolute game changer for me. Will definitely be running this for the long-term after this result.

19 Likes