Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

@SubliminalUser I can’t prove it obviously but it does seem like my hearing has gotten a bit better since running Paragon or it could just be my increasing level of observation since starting Dragon Reborn

5 Likes

Yes, I believe so.

4 Likes

Permanently? Whoa man.
Then I’ll finally solve that issue for once and for all!

Later I’ll get my copy then.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Does Paragon deal with/ effect/ or support neurological issues/ conditions?

I did 2 loops today, and I feel quite good! I started listening because I had a migraine that neither Advil or strong coffee had touched. I felt a bit groggy, and then the migraine just sort of melted away about 20 minutes into the first loop.

Very nice.

8 Likes

It should help. It instructs your subconscious to try and heal everything. Keep in mind that you are the one doing the healing, the script is just a set of instructions.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign What about Neurological disorders such as ADHD or depression?

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. Appreciate your response. I think this product has great potential. Going to run 3 loops a day for at least a month and see how it goes!

At the very least I’ve been guided to take a lot better care of myself. I have been looking for supplements and whatever else I could find to assist. If I’m not mistaken this is also what guided me o seriously start doingYoga again, or maybe I did that before already not sure but it’s quite likely it was coinciding, and perhaps caused by the script.

Thanks for your help!

It’s mainly meant for physical healing, but there is scripting that addresses things like this. No promises, though.

6 Likes

hey do you think weed would make the subconscious chill and accept change easier?

Doubtful, lol. If anything, it interrupts the state shifting technology.

2 Likes

Same this has been a problem my whole life and currently. Gonna buy this now.

1 Like

Please let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

I’m tired of not be able of taking a normal shower and then spend long-ass time placing products for skin care. Made myself a promise to finally cure it as a New Year’s Eve resolution.
And here’s Paragon for that!

@millyx, Best of luck over there man! I hate how this shit’s supposedly permanent. Well, with Paragon I’m confident it will be healed at last.

@SaintSovereign Sure thing! Will share results soon enough.

2 Likes

Will do. Running it right now

Vision healing and skin healing, whoa.
Finally, those two issues will end.

You’re gonna try Paragon to fix that man?

Would be amazing to see Paragon lead to 20/20 vision or something like that. As well as how the product line advances with physical tech advancements. Unfortunately I don’t have room for this title right now.

Paragon looks like something that I can fit into a custom with QL ST1 to overcome my learning disabilities and motor coordination problems.

Going to be in my bag sooner or later.

2 Likes

We have to do it men

For SCIENCE

Note: I’m nearsighted and I haven’t seen any improvements due to Paragon. Other issues I’ve had, such as chronic painful gastritis IS alleviating though.

9 Likes