Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I’m still in the testing phase but my recon is definitely less and integration seems to be faster. I always used to listen to subs right before going to bed as this was the perfect time for Qv2, so I could get the effects in the morning waking up.
ZP works way faster for me and I have to change the listening time now to the morning so I can better feel whats going on during the hours after listening.
Did you try to run ZP for 5 or 7min? I think less is really more. I’m looking forward to the research Saint is doing on this and what he will come up with to lessen recon even more.

4 Likes

I just started my new stack. Stark + Mind’s eye. I listened to both last night and I feel fine. Nothing fantastic or euphoric yet.

3 Likes

I tried that recently with Rebirth and Diamond. Back to back only 5 mins. Diamond worked RIGHT away.
I was READY to go lol

Recon still happened, but I am having a hard time telling if it was less or not. Still, the effect is similar if not better.

5 Likes

I know it’s SUPERlow priority, but can we get the songs for the lifechargers somewhere?

Maybe upload it to spotify or smth? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many of them use samples that sure only cleared for the product, but I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign :slight_smile: i saw your post on paragon about being nearsighted back in January 2021

did you see any improvements til now with that issue? i have the same issue too

1 Like

No, but my knees are healing quite quickly.

3 Likes

This song is playing on repeat in my head:

Did those ideas ever really come to life?
Make it all come to life
Praying for a change in your life
Well, maybe it’s gon’ come tonight
Sadness setting in again
Three, two, one, you’re pinned
Uncle right back in the pen’
Tell me, how auntie been?
Took your thoughts and penciled 'em in
Should’ve wrote 'em down in pen
And maybe they’d come to life

CFW is truly liberating.

4 Likes

You mentioned before that ZP is based on, or similar to, Terminus Squared. Does that mean that it may still end up being enough to run any given ZP title once per week?

And still notice compounding results throughout from one week to the next?

ROFL, also CFW gets me in a mood for sappy / corny but uplifting songs. Who remembers this one:

Someone told me
Love would all save us
But, how can that be
Look what love gave us

A world full of killing
And blood spilling
That world never came

And they say
That a hero could save us
I’m not gonna stand here and wait
I’ll hold onto the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Now that the world isn’t ending
It’s love that I’m sending to you
It isn’t the love of a hero
And that’s why I fear it won’t do

And they say
That a hero could save us
I’m not gonna stand here and wait
I’ll hold onto the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

4 Likes

Yep. I tested this a lot with DIAMOND because… well, it was fun. One loop a week was enough. After about a week, she could sense a return to baseline, though the baseline was higher. She’s fine with it, because let’s just say that DIAMOND was hard on her body.

10 Likes

Excellent. I’m about to try something out then. Listening to my stuff all on one day and then seeing how the week goes

2 Likes

The only real music that’s been stuck on brain repeat is songs from my alpha mood playlist.

Today it’s “Hoist the Colours” from “Pirates of le Caribbean” and select songs from the soundtrack for “Independence Day”

Meanwhile, I went from Kanye West to Nickelback and now Duran Duran and Rob Dougan.

5 Likes

Come Undone? My fav song of theirs currently

4 Likes

That and Save a Prayer.

3 Likes

The Reflex was one of my anthems growing up.

2 Likes

Hey Saint, I hope you’re doing well, and got over all the recon you’ve been facing lately.
I just want you to know that all the work you’ve done, as well as @fire has done, has been a pure blessing for us all.
I hope you feel better and have an amazing time ahead, and please remember to not push yourself.

Lastly, for some reason, I remembered you while listening to this song, and I wanted to share it with you.

2 Likes

Thats good news :smiley:

However im curios of why it doesn’t help with vision healing as well

Its a subliminal to heal all parts of the body weather its kidney problems digestive problems glands and such its a full package of healing , and it does resolve the illness or the main cause of the symptoms and heal the symptoms also

Is the definition up there correct?

Also do you think it didnt work for your vision maybe cause your subconscious prioritized your knees before healing your vision? Or that theres no script for vision healing inside it

1 Like

Excellent choice of words there lol

I definitely noticed (again lol) that I need to reduce loops even below the recommendations. Works just much better for me.
3 subs a week, one loop each. That’s it.

Also really looking forward to Stark+Chosen! Truly magnificent what you guys created with Chosen. Such a lovely sub!

Are you a big movie fan, btw Saint?

1 Like