Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

@James a lot of companies in this space have tried to do physical shifting subs that in fact don’t do jack

1 Like

What @SubliminalUser said. Referring to physical healing subs.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : How do you know how competitors scripted theirs subs? Did you reverse engineer them? (I’m not saying you did. I’m just asking, tongue in cheek. :wink:)

So, how long before I get the Green Eyes sub from SC? :blush:

3 Likes

:skull::alien:

Will be good to know that answer.
I want those two green like emeralds!

1 Like

Well, ours works and theirs doesn’t sooooooo, clearly we scripted ours differently.

:wink:

7 Likes

This is the work of a genius.

My breathing feels better. I’d usually wear one of them nasal strips. However, yesterday I fell asleep without one and my sleep was great. (Deviated septum)

Furthermore, today, I went through the whole day without one, I found myself less inclined to crack the windows for airflow as I am breathing without effort. The air is flowing through the nasal passage.

I am listening to one or half a loop as I lay to rest. The morphine effect is no joke.

16 Likes

This release came at a real opportune time for me to test.

I’ve suffered with severe cystic acne for over 10 years. The condition has gradually improved in the last year particularly since I began using Sub Club products, however I’ve recently had a bad flare-up on the back of my neck which can be quite debilitating due to its location (pain, reduced mobility, trouble sleeping, can’t drive etc) so I decided to give Paragon a try.

I’ve been running it one loop in the evening, 5 days on, 2 days off since 05 Jan and the cyst has significantly reduced in size already. These flare-ups have lasted a minimum of 2-3 weeks in the past - usually much longer.

I wouldn’t like to horrify anyone with pictures but the cyst has went from an aggressive, painful and inflamed 3-4cm diameter, to a nearly dormant 1.5cm within approx 12 days.

It might seem trivial compared to more serious issues others may be facing, but after going to doctors/dermatologists for years with no significant results, this is an absolute game changer for me. Will definitely be running this for the long-term after this result.

19 Likes

WOW! Keep us updated!

@RVconsultant is it a requirement to be laid now and relaxing when using this subliminal or can one continue to be mentally active like working on my laptop ?.

No, you can do whatever you want while listening. I think he’s saying that it’s making him relaxed.

1 Like

For the past few days, I have been listening to paragon first thing in the morning and through out the day. Today, however, I did not do so and I realized how different I feel in comparison to the other days. It makes the body quite relaxed, somewhat of a sedation. Going to take another “shot” as I hit the bed.

Edit: I forgot to add, my breathing quality is increasing and my muscles are less sore as I wake up. Paragon’s physical shifting has a true potential for the future fitness titles.

8 Likes

The quality of my sleep was not as good when I skipped this sub and this affected my levels of energy during the day. I was starting to feel stronger physically and this went away when I didn’t run the sub. I listened to it last night and felt all this warmth as if the temperature in the room had increased almost immediately, within the first five minutes. My eyes are more sensitive to light when I run this program, even on cloudy days.

4 Likes

This is just great.
I had slight asthma since a little child.
I wantet to treat this in peru but yesterday before bed I played the first loop of Paragon.
I stop breathing 4 times for 10 seconds then after 30 minutes I fall asleep.
Today I woke up and had tears in my eyes.
No more muscular pressure and I CAN BREATHE
Normally

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU DID

11 Likes

This is great! I’m happy for you! :dragon: on and Paragon on!

1 Like

So Paragon has physicsl shifting technology. Does this mean it will enhance other modules like masculine enhancement ? apollon ?.

2 Likes

I listened to this on loop last night. Will continue and see what it do.

2 Likes

I have seriously been contemplating taking the time to go to the gym because of Paragon’s influence. I felt stronger and energetic. i even looked fitter and got compliments without working out.

6 Likes

@IRW is Would you say paragon is helping you build muscle ? and physically shaping your body in a positive way.

1 Like