Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

Maybe look at some Limitless ZP journals? Foxdie ZP Journal (Wanted + Limitless + PS); Becoming Alpha, AM, sex master and Limitless, etc.

Thank you!! But seems like people stopped using it or they don’t update about it but Ok let me check every journal on Limitless zp possible… Lol

I did run one loop of limitless zp the other day and it appeared to amplify my witty conversations. I normally have witty conversations with men and women. However limitless took it to a whole new level.

Thumbs up for limitless so far great product.

8 Likes

anyone currently running this product solo?

if yes, please share your recent experience.

again, I’m asking specifically about people running this product solo

Yeah i ran it solo and it enhances every aspect of your personality.

Did you look at the Limitless zp experiences(unofficial) thread?

1 Like

are any of you currently running Limitless ZP solo?

if yes, have you noticed any significant increase in your creativity/problem solving ability?

again, im specifically looking for feedback from people running this product solo

also, have any of you tested both Limitless ZP and Minds Eye ZP solo/separately?

if yes, which of the 2 products would you say helped you more in terms of creativity/problem solving ability?

2 Likes

@MadaraUchiha you will ask the same question for each ZP file ? Try it yourself !

3 Likes

:rofl: maybe!

It’s a pain in the ass! The forum should have some personal bottom option to exclude posts by certain members! That feature will reduce the noise on so many post and focus on quality rather than quantity of postings. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

The forum’s “ignore” feature might be what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

Really! I will look for it. You make my day! :grinning:
(Edit) @Seeker, you have changed my life! I found the feature!
Eternal thanks!

3 Likes

@Salchichon it’s a beautiful feature. I’ve blocked all the super arrogant dudes, negativity spreaders, and spammers on here and my experience has never been better. Glad you discovered it.

4 Likes

OMG, it makes me feel so good! If we can do it retrospectively, MaIn Zero Point thread will have 3K post only. :joy::joy::joy:
Thanks, Brother! This is the best Limitless experience ever!

4 Likes

@JayFlex pretty sure a “block” feature would make it even better :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, you still on Spartan?

1 Like

Haha, a complete block feature would be great. Especially if it made it so you don’t even see the ignored posts.

No, I’m not on Spartan at the moment. I’m currently doing Dragon Reborn St1 and Love Bomb. I call my playlist, Love Dragon. It’s been good so far. I haven’t been journaling because my emotions have been all over the place.

2 Likes

Hey man I hope you feel better and find that inner peace :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Can you pls add that level of visualization of knowledge into Limitless or/and Beyond Limitless ?

EDIT: Limitless Mind‘s Eye ZP | Subliminal Club Made a request to create a standalone product for that if it is not possible to include that scripting in either of the titles.

4 Likes

OH SHIT

this is how I saw my muscles being worked when I ran Sage Immortal, when it first came out.

1 Like

Thank you @friday for suggesting this. I am going to try a stack of Limitless ZP and Mind’s Eye ZP for the time being.

2 Likes