Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

@JayFlex pretty sure a “block” feature would make it even better :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, you still on Spartan?

1 Like

Haha, a complete block feature would be great. Especially if it made it so you don’t even see the ignored posts.

No, I’m not on Spartan at the moment. I’m currently doing Dragon Reborn St1 and Love Bomb. I call my playlist, Love Dragon. It’s been good so far. I haven’t been journaling because my emotions have been all over the place.

2 Likes

Hey man I hope you feel better and find that inner peace :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Can you pls add that level of visualization of knowledge into Limitless or/and Beyond Limitless ?

EDIT: Limitless Mind‘s Eye ZP | Subliminal Club Made a request to create a standalone product for that if it is not possible to include that scripting in either of the titles.

4 Likes

OH SHIT

this is how I saw my muscles being worked when I ran Sage Immortal, when it first came out.

1 Like

Thank you @friday for suggesting this. I am going to try a stack of Limitless ZP and Mind’s Eye ZP for the time being.

2 Likes

Limitless ZP is definitely turning me into an efficiency machine

6 Likes

That’s what I wanted to hear! I’m thinking of stacking it with Khan St1 to keep the productivity on my research paper!

5 Likes

Thought: Limitless ZP with Mind’s Eye component! :bulb:

The focus was harder to maintain than on stark yesterday, I think I might be having recon!

Feel free to upvote this idea in roadmap or suggest limitless instead of beyond limitless :wink:

3 Likes

Good one

Just went on a short date and forgot that the last subliminal I run was LimitlessZP.

Again, that is what happened…

Man, I hate that.

2 Likes

I too can relate with that effect.

But IMO , is a good thing , especially considering Social Dynamics at play . Maybe it’s just me :tipping_hand_man:

How is that a good thing??

its definitely NOT a good thing.

in fact it might be one of the worst things for success with women.

2 Likes

its absolutely NOT a good thing.

overanalyzing is a huge problem for success in dating.

I have a lot of experience and have spent a lot of time researching this subject.

When Power dynamics are involved between 2 people , analysing the interaction on the fly is a good thing IMO.

Of course it is horrible. I pretty much bumped my date because of that…

That‘s not what is happening.

LimitlessZP turns me into a social idiot.

One loop of LibertineZP and everything is back to normal. Most likely even 1 min of a loop would be enough to counteract the effects.

what about for work/money?

has it significantly improved your ability to make good decisions at work/career/business/etc…?