Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

Does libertine include any sniper tech where you arouse someone near you in particular? Does it arouse women when it’s working or does it just make them notice and feel attracted to you?

Like on competitor sexual energy sub I do notice the “sniper tech” works well and a girl I am near will get visibly aroused within 5-10 mins. Will libertine do the same or is it more of just an attractive aura? Thank you

3 Likes

I’m not sure that Libertine has snipers. I do feel the aura ramp up and I can see that people respond to it. It definitely arouses some people and attracts them. Some people are better at hiding their arousal, others just can’t do it. You can see it on their face, skin, eyes, their stare, their body language, and behavior.

4 Likes

Thank you, I thought it might be the case but would be good to get confirmation from saint/fire?

Yeah I’ve come to notice the signs of arousal pretty well now, my fav is the uncontrollable foot/leg shake, legs crossed ridiculously high and dead set determination to stare away from you followed by sighs and intermittent head thrown in your direction glances.

Not sure if libertine could do the same if just a sexual aura without any focused / sniper stuff going on?

2 Likes

There is no sniper stuff in sub club. I say this because I remember reading somewhere around here that they have no interest in such things.

1 Like

i just posted an extremely detailed review of libertine ZP here:

3 Likes

From username SaintSovereign:

2 Likes

I guess that changed a bit in ZP version. If i remember well, Saint confirmed this: every ZP title has inherent manifestation.

1 Like

I have libertine with wanted in a custom, and man you really do need to be careful with it, even on dates other girls will try and get your attention somehow, and mind you I’m by no means fit, I’m more on the heavy side but it works just as well. I can’t imagine if I was actually fit what it would do.

13 Likes

I don’t believe it has any sniper technology in it i remember that term used by a competitor. Its simply a sexual aura nothing more.

1 Like

Is that in a ZP custom ?

2 Likes

Do you mind showing what is in your custom :)?

2 Likes

It’s in ZP and here is what is in it, in hindsight I’d probably take somethings out but it is working for now.

12 Likes

Thanks, saved :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Much appreciated. This gives me some ideas for mine.

1 Like

I will say you have to be careful with what you say to said girls, especially the ones with low self esteem, they will think you don’t like them or way out of their league.

3 Likes

Does Wanted have also elements of Libertine in it?

Although Saint might answer, I want to give you another way of thinking about this.

There are aura like components to some modules. However if you want to add more energy to attraction that is beyond just becoming better looking by listening to WANTED, I would encourage you to consider listening to Libertine.

3 Likes

I get it. Thanks :wink:

1 Like

What stage of khan did you notice this?

Stage 2 is slowly making you like that. When you move to stage 3 it comes into light and stage 4 has it all.