Click Here If You Like Bars/Nightclubs

after nearly 4 months in lockdown the nightlife has returned in my area and i have finally been able to test ZP in nightclubs.

this thread has 2 aims.

aim #1 is to share my experience so far in these first 2 weekends going clubbing with ZP

aim #2 get similar info/data from other guys in here who regularly go clubbing.

ZP Nightclub Test #1

• i went out last Saturday night after having ran emperor ZP and minds eye ZP the Friday night before.

• there is not much to say about this night; the products seemed to have no real effect as i did NOT notice anything different from when i go clubbing with no subclub product,

ZP Nightclub Test #2

• I went out yesterday/Friday after having ran libertine ZP and minds eye ZP on Thursday night

• an extremely disappointing night as i again saw nothing significant that was different/better then when i go clubbing with no product use.

• i was so concerned after last night that literally as soon as i got home i downloaded every Q, QV2 and Ultima versions of the 20+ products i have bought and stored copies in multiple places just to be extra safe.

• My thinking after last night was ā€œholy shiet, looks like ZP might not work in nightclubs as well as last generation and the creators have been saying last versions will soon be faded out so i better download and store everything RIGHT NOWā€.

• after downloading and storing all the products I seriously considered just abandoning ZP for nightclubs and just going with primal seduction ultima for Saturday but decided to give it one more shot.

ZP Nightclub Test #3

• at around 7 PM Saturday/tonight i ran 2 loops of libertine ZP

• i was inside the club at 10 pm and sometimes around 11 PM i suddenly realized that basically EVERYONE was staring at me.

• What libertine seems to do for me is make me the best looking guy in the club. thats my theory. i say theory because honestly libertine is hard for me to explain what it does. because for example, i still do not understand why guys stare so much as well. so that part seems weird to me. but yeah libertine definitely did something tonight

Positive/Useful Effects

• basically all girls stare everywhere i go including girls with boyfriends; people stare so much its honestly weird. staff stares. guys stare. everyone was staring at me tonight.

Negative Effects

• no physiological change on myself. when i run primal seduction ultima i know its working BEFORE i even arrive at the club because i start to feel significantly/noticeably hornier. also, my flaccid penis size significantly increases when i run primal seduction ultima.

• LIbertine ultima and now libertine ZP do NOT in any way change me physiologically, i do NOT feel any different. i do NOT feel hornier. my penis is not noticeably bigger. there is nothing in my body that changes.

• girls are attracted but do NOT seem horny/aroused. as i have said before libertine = ā€œthat guy is so hotā€ primal seduction ultima = i want that guy to fuck me in the washroom right now

• libertine girls clearly think im hot/attractive/whatever you want to call it but they do NOT seem horny/arousedā€¦there is no sexual energy in the air the way it is with primal seduction ultima

• libertine seems to affect girls of all looks levels. it attracts basically everyone which can be annoying when some girl who is clearly nowhere near my league somehow thinks she has a chance like when this woman who looked 10-15 years older then me kept literally following me around the club tonight and refused to go away.

• when i run primal seduction it seems to hit the best looking girls at higher intensity. i still have some girls who are clearly nowhere near my league try but its a lot more rare then libertine.

• libertine has an overly friendly vibe that seems to make everyone think i will be open to them.

• and the final negative and probably most annoying is the male attention. i really hope the creators can see this post and comment why libertine draws so much male attention. i had so many guys come up to me tonight its just baffling. from just random dudes wanting a high five, to a guy who seemed to be there with his girlfriend but then randomly walked up to me and offered to buy me a drink. to even a bouncer/security coming up to me ā€¦its just so fucking weird to me what these guys wantā€¦im here for the women leave me the fuck aloneā€¦its so annoying to me having all these dudes trying to interact with me and then i look like a jerk when i ignore them.

• im in a nightclub to meet women and have no interest at all in interacting with men but tonight just guy after guy staring or coming up to me just weird and annoying. this is one of the biggest reasons i stopped using libertine ultima and switched to primal seduction ultima and the problem remains with libertine ZP.

Final Thoughts/Next Steps

• i think im done ever running libertine solo. the male attention is very annoying but the main problem with libertine is the lack of physiological changes. i love the way i feel on primal seduction ultima. i LOVE feeling horny like it does to me. and i love how it seems to make girls horny as well.

• libertine on the other hand does NOT at all make me feel hornier and honestly i have no idea why girls stare so much or what its doing. as i said is that my theory is libertine makes me the basiclaly the best looking guy in the club.

• im a really good looking guy and objectively im probably an 8.5. my face is by far my #1 feature as i have a legit male model face. but i hesitate to rate myself above 8.5 since to me only guys taller then 6 foot 3 can be 9+ in looks and im just under 6 foot 1 so i lack the height advantage to be a 9+ in looks. so it seems to me that libertine takes me from 8.5 to 10. thats what it seemes to doā€¦girls react like ā€œholy shiet that guy is good lookingā€ā€¦but again this is my theory and i might be completelly wrong because that does not explain why guys stare so much as well. so maybe libertine is doing something else i cannot understand.

but i see no reason to ever run this product solo again. i might try a combo of libertine with either emperor, GLM or commander at some point.

• i also forgot to mention the other negative which is that some ZP products seems to have a calming effect on me. im someone who has a very bad temper and have struggled with anger all my life and some ZP products have a life changing effect on me and make me super calm. unfortunately libertine ZP does NOT seem to be one of those ZP products that does that for me as both tonight and last night i angrily snapped at people multiple times in the club over things that when looking back was almost certainly me being immature and definitely overreacting.

• next weekend will be my last 2 days before washout and i think its finally time for me to run khan. so i will go either khan stage 3 or stage 4 solo next weekend.

• i love feeling horny and it seems khan is by far the best product for walking around i a state of super high arousal so im hoping it does that for me. just need to figure out if stage 3 or stage 4 is best for that effect.

Your Turn

if you are reading this and you are someone who regularly goes clubbing please share your thoughts/suggestions.

to be clear im looking for feedback from guys who are actually actively in the nightlife RIGHT NOW

i have no interest in any theoretical/philosophical or abstract thoughts

the point of this thread is to hopefully start a PRACTICAL discussion with guys who are actively out there in nightlife REGULARLY and RIGHT NOW not 2 years ago or whatever,

10 Likes

Try PS + Wanted+ Libertine, while runnign I was twice in a club massive hits. Try it out bro.

1 Like

I only run a maximum of 2 products at a time.

Also i have never bought wanted as im not interested in physical shifting.

Thatā€™s an aura man, the file appears to do exactly what it says it does. Thereā€™s more than one way to expand an aura and itā€™s probably the kinda thing most people wouldnā€™t understand (I wouldnā€™t have) until they experience it.

This one day back before I got to subclub I did this thing that expands your aura. Was wild. After I did it I was just relaxing for a while playing nhl games. Then I walked to a bar for dinner, noticed people on the side walk where drifting into my path. I sat at the bar, there was someone over my left shoulder who I was aware of but ignoring. A friend of mine who Iā€™m naturally in rapport with stopped by. I felt that rapport, she left.

Left shoulder dude was pacing my gross motor movements. He had no idea. I tested it and lead, he continued to pace. Auras IMO donā€™t have sexuality, they just grab whoever is in your sphere of influence and match them to your emotional state.

If it happens again check if they are pacing you. Through an other than conscious hello at them and see what they do. Agree that unwanted attention is annoying though.

2 Likes

keeping this discussion alive.

You doing chi kung exercises to expand your aura @Mountain

1 Like
1 Like

tensegrity. Only because those 80s aerobic outfits are fun.

REBAL adjustments are effective. Experiencing a vibrational state.

Resonant Energy Balls I think. Monroe talks about them if thatā€™s the right one

2 Likes

Years ago i went to this chi kung seminar and we did these exercises which were simple but had a huge positive impact on me. Sadly i never continued them due to lack of motivation as they were so passive.

There was one called the hanging tree where you bend over and just drop your body and arms to your toes and just remain there for minutes on end. It was suppose to remove emotional and sexual blockages.

2 Likes

I sometimes have these moments when I imagine being something and my whole aura changes. A while back at a bar I said to myself; I am a tree. A split second later I felt completely relaxed like I was walking on air and imagined the wind gently rocking me from side to side as I was walking.

Seconds later a women sitting with her boyfriend jumped up infront of me to tell me that I looked so majestic when I was walking! My reply was; well yes of course, Iā€™m a tree :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I had this friend once who could see auras around people. By the colour of the aura and where it was on the body she could see whether that person had health problems or not.

7 Likes

Increasing sexual energy using yoga this might he useful.

1 Like

@Tobyone the aura does very much depend on your mood which is my experience.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what you get for not going through stage 1 and 2 first.

6 Likes

Excellent point i think some people want to see results right away without having to do stages 1 and 2.

3 Likes

I think with the powerful multi-stagersā€”the ones that lead to deep, comprehensive changesā€”there are often ā€˜latency periodsā€™, where youā€™ll see a dip in obvious results as your internal resources are transforming and being grown and reorganized.

That effect could possibly be even more pronounced if youā€™re exposing yourself more (i.e., two 15-minute loops).

If Iā€™m right, then at some point youā€™re going to experience a ā€˜bounce-backā€™ effect. It may be during your resting and processing days. Or it may be at some other time, once your mind has integrated the script more and adapted to it more.

3 Likes

Why did you wrote Kahn instead of Khan

2 Likes

Maybe he had just come back from the pub after a few pints and was feeling tipsy. Sure he meant to say Khan not Kan, Kong or Ding Dong.

4 Likes

I think you should run for more than one week before any conclusion. Khan is a big subliminal.

My experience is that you can say that Khan might not be the money maker sub or the one who pushes you to work out, but there is no way you can say Khan doesnā€™t make you horny.

2 Likes