Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP

What stage of khan did you notice this?

Stage 2 is slowly making you like that. When you move to stage 3 it comes into light and stage 4 has it all.

I tried Libertine ZP last week - only 1 loop. ( my first in ZP format)
Played a 7 min loop 6 hours before clubbing .

Result -
Seduced and made out with a MILF in a club who came with her husband right under his nose . :smiling_imp:
It was my 7 th approach of the night in the club .

On that note , while I was using PS + Libertine last year , I was handwaving many results which in hindsight can be contributed to Libertine Ultima .

17 Likes

Listened to 1 loop of Libertine ZP today.

• I feel insanely seductive as if my entire being is dripping with sensuality.
  • It feels like I’ve been soaked in sexuality and all of my movements have this mesmerizing sexual grace to them.
  • My face has a glow to it and I look more attractive but it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly. It’s almost like some type of “airbrush” effect.

My partner was making me a sandwich for lunch and I went into the kitchen pretending to do something just to get near her. I could feel this pressure/super charged energy in the air, it’s hard to describe.
It’s like my mere presence was having sex with her, enjoying her, seducing her, pleasuring her, tantalizing her etc - just a full on feeling of carnal expression and lust. It felt like the air between us was throbbing and moaning, begging us to engage in orgasmic passion. I gave her a kiss for the sandwich and when our lips locked, I felt this incredible bliss and ecstasy. Without getting too explicit… the sandwich was left on the counter untouched for the next hour. I was satisfying a different kind of hunger. Lol

Libertine is lookin’ good.

23 Likes

This thread is so quiet, I nearly mistook it for my journal. Lol
All the libertines must be busy having sex…

Anyways, LibertineZP is the real deal and it’s extremely fast acting for me.

My movements and expressions are becoming mesmerizingly erotic and sensual as if the very air around me is on the verge of orgasm. It’s like I’m seducing the reality itself.

This is a different type of sexuality than I’m used to. It’s not dominant sexuality, it’s more of a pure essence. It feels powerfully graceful and suave. It’s beautiful, passionate and elegant but most of all… it’s damn powerful.

My partner is smitten by this new sexual aura and expression of sensuality.
She can’t get enough of me and I have her completely seduced.
The sex is mind-bogglingly passionate and it feels like a fiery dance.

I’ve developed some new tricks and mannerisms too. My laugh has a deep expressive sexiness to it and when I speak seductively to my partner, the letters slowly roll off my tongue in a way that makes her quiver. I can’t help but quiver too… there’s just too much sexual energy imbued into every part of me. I can feel the charge of it all. When I listen to LibertineZP, it’s like I start vibrating with orgasmic energy and I can feel it in my hands. I almost tremble because of how blissful it feels.

LibertineZP seems to have some spellbinding effect where you can practically allure, seduce and charm anyone. I’m more socially open and approachable. Interactions with other people are very positive and people seem to love talking to me. It seems like Libertine ZP produces a halo effect where people see you as attractive and want to be around/near you. People won’t stop talking to me, especially women. I am already outgoing and approachable in general, but LibertineZP has ramped this up to a different level. Women in general are definitely more “aggressive” and seem to be less apprehensive in showing their desire.

The ability to seduce, charm and attract others with your mere aura and energy is a powerful thing. I can see a lot of different uses for this.

The first time I listened to LibertineZP, I subconsciously sensed the aura around me.
What I’ve noticed is that the more I listen to LibertineZP… the stronger, more powerful and far reaching the aura becomes.

I’m not running WANTED ZP and PSZP anymore, but I’m certain that my results/experiences while running those subs would’ve been crazier if I had stacked them with LibertineZP.

This subliminal is no joke.

Subliminal Club seems to knock everything out of the park. Everything is just flawless…
No subliminal producer out there can hold a candle to these products.

20 Likes

This is so damn accurate I love it :rofl:

1 Like

More than being accurate I think it’s the goal of the sub

If you can seduce reality well… the reality is yours

3 Likes

LibertineZP: 1 min of a loop REVIEW

I know it sounds crazy, but 1 min of Libertine works fucking incredible…

I have tried 3 mins, 5 mins and did not like the results with Libertine as much. 15 mins always gave me the best and most consistent results [objective categories: do I hook up with a girl? how social am I?, etc]

So one day, I was on a film set and did not have time to run a full loop. The movie was shot in the woods, and I decided to play the masked version of Libertine on my phone (without headphones) just next to my ear for one minute, while going for a pee break.

In a matter of minutes the game was on:

• Super social, carefree, unstifled
  • Exchanged Instagram with around 10 people
  • A lot of sexual tension with all the hot girls around
  • Made out with a girl
  • Made out with a boy (for the movie only :wink: )
  • The 10/10 girl which seemed unattainable texted me that night on insta wanting my number

Okay, might have been a lucky coincidence… I thought

This tuesday, I tried it again.

You know what happened?

And again all of the list above besides making out with a male haha.

The results and my behaviour on those evenings were almost identical, even though I was in two different cities with completely different people. So this is a strong indication that this was in fact due to Libertine.

Too early to tell yet but so far the results are even greater than running the gold standard of 15 mins.

Guys please try 1 min of Libertine and report back!

I actually wanted to try 1 min of my Wanted Khan XXX custom and see how it goes but I am pretty sure I would miss parts of the script that way as my custom is far bigger than Libertine. @SaintSovereign any insight?

14 Likes

The time of listening is very tricky. I am still confused about them even I think my sweet listening spot is 5 minutes, but reading great stories from a lot of different listening times and also the different number of rest days. Just too many variables to think about.

Don’t overthink this.

For my Wanted Khan custom, I am running one loop a week, alternating between 5 mins and 15 mins every week and I have not seen major differencea in terms of results. It does not matter as much. The differences are subtle.

Wanted Khan:

• 15 mins gives me more recon in the first 2-3 days. I am definitely moodier than when I run it for shorter. It feels like the sub works on a deeper level and there is some genuine self-development going on in the background (new insights, etc).
  • I prefer 5 mins when I need to feel on point, for example for a party weekend. In this scenario, I don’t want any deep self-development, I just want external results. And in terms of objective results (do I get laid?) I have not noticed a difference between the 5 min version and the full loop.

Libertine:

• The aura developed when running 3 and 5 mins is not as strong as when running 15 mins.
  • 1 min gives very unique results

Diamond:

• 15 mins makes me very horny and I am walking around with a boner all day long even when not stimulated.
  • 3, 5, 10 mins do not influence my boner frequency to such degree. The less of a loop, the more sexual stimulation I need first to feel Diamond’s effects kicking in.
7 Likes

Good explanation thanks.

With 15 minutes I know you have 6-11 rest days. How many rest days do you have with 5 minutes?

Day 0: 15 min loop
Day 7: 5 min loop
Day 14: 15 min loop
Day 21: 5 min loop

Each 15 min loop has a break of two weeks in between. But I am running one 5 min loop in between.

3 Likes

Very unique pattern, have not seen anything like that on a whole forum.

The size of the sub might be what makes the difference, when I played WANTED and my custom for 3 mins, WANTED seemed to work fine but my custom wasn’t showing up and I had a lot of recon. With a smaller sub like libertine it may be possible to override this.

1 Like

The best real life example for the Libertine ZP “archetype” is probably Marilyn Monroe. Natural sexuality in everything she does. Everything from the movements, voice and even the way she glances.

4 Likes

Underrated subliminal lol…

2 Likes

Has anybody noticed if Libertine works on line? Or do you have to be there in person? I realize this is an aura based sub, that would suggest an in person exposure for it to do it’s magic…but if anybody has had any online experience with Libertine…

1 Like

I’ve had one this winter, only happened once, but basically a girl texting me out of the blue and chasing me so I come play nintendo to her place xD

7 Likes

Hey bro, nice hearing from you!

1 Like