Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Oh god this sub is driving me crazy !!!

Another loop of libertine , and after an hour my long time back, ex texted .
Unbelievable

Awestruck !!!

My girl again attracted to me like magnet , she has been holding my hand since I met her and was looking so intensely into my eyes , I can see love oozing out for me .

Then we made love and she cane many times which is not so usual for her .
Also she clinged to me whole time and made love very very intensely , I felt she was submissive and ready to do whatever I wanted her to do .

27 Likes

I got my copy yesterday and ran a loop , will run 1 loop a day then add another loop in next week and see what develops .

1 Like

Well unless your car was a rust bucket that’s impressive results , lets see if you can seal the deal …lol

Impossible …lol… imagine that though … she touches you and you PE in your pants …looool

I’ll follow in Saint and Friday’s steps and say “let’s move on.”

3 Likes

:wink:

If you insist, might I suggest:

1 Like

Yeah we should keep this thread about Libertine Ultima.

Been feeling a sense of cockyness? should i put it with Libertine

Almost like I could pick and choose what to say to women as opposed to being forced to say certain things which we’re all guilty of (social conditioning, certain social fears etc)

Anybody else getting a sense of being more free with this? I’d like to hear peoples internal results from running this as well :slight_smile:

I noticed that when I went out on Libertine (sounds like I’m on drugs), I walked around with a confident swagger, feeling like I’m so awesome prospective partners would love to jump my bone®. Which of course made me hold more eye contact and be more open to approaches.

Didn’t have that feeling without it.

8 Likes

I’ve noticed a few new accounts came up that I never seen before when the Ultima testings were announced. Maybe going forward to prevent possible theft to qualify to be a tester,users have to have a certain amount of time on this forum. Like for example users have to have a account that’s been active for at least 6 months or 3 months etc
If your a new user like you just made this account and haven’t even commented on the forum yet, you can’t, be a tester.
just a assumption, it’s possible people see sub club is asking for testers so they make a profile just to become a tester so they can steal the title and sell it off as whatever they want.

Guys, like I said – let’s move on. This is going to be a thing of the past by the end of this year / start of next year. Eventually, Q will generate every title on both the SubClub store and Q store on the fly and they’ll all be name embedded. That’ll put an end to the piracy.

And no, all of you giggling to yourselves, thinking you’ll be able to trick the system somehow – trust me, you won’t. It’ll automatically reject any stupidity, like putting “me” as the name (wouldn’t work anyway, since our scripts aren’t even like that), trying to do “group buys” for names, etc.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I wrote this above but it probably got lost in the comments. What’s the difference with iron throne and libertine Ultima ?
Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima)

I’m just curious what’s the difference between libertine Ultima and iron throne ? I always had the assumption based on the description of what’s written for Ultima libertine you get from iron throne. I assumed IT magnifies your sexual aura and sexuality to the max, while also helping you pick up on women who would Be interested in getting to know you. Both also seem to help you on your body language as well. They seem similar

1 Like

I think libertine might be increasing dopamine activity in the brain. Libido and sex drive… Well drive in general is strongly linked to dopamine!

Dopamine has a strong deshinibitory effect, as well as a testosterone boosting effect. For all the people wondering why they have “other” effect than only sexual, I’m pretty confident in advancing the theory that Libertine is indirectly boosting dopamine activity in the brain!

3 Likes

Yeah this is correct. Usually individuals with high neurosteroids eventually fall into leadership positions due to deferment of responsibility from other individuals. Usually this is due to higher agency and directness. But only if the individual has low cortisol.

It is slightly different with dopamine, It is usually increased during social success, and it leads to a cascade effect that could give the individual the swagger of a successful/happy person.

Although this is different for a leader with high cortisol, it is difficult for people to enjoy following them, less social success means less dopamine reinforcement.

The paper predicts high nuerosteroids as a predictor of success in leadership over high cortisol, but high cortisol can be a good leader for different reasons, simply by mastery of skill.

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2015-38657-001

4 Likes

Now if it can create an oxytocin response in the “target audience” every time they but even look at you…

The problem with raising oxytocin, is it also lower testosterone.

My assumption here is the brain is devaluing social interaction for its own sake (High Energy), and instead relies on existing social investments (Low energy).

Oddly oxytocin can lead to antisocial behaviors directed towards “Outsiders” even if they display signs of being good people.

I imagine oxytocin was evolutionary evolved as an advantage for the “Beta Males” so to speak, to give enjoyment under the control of the leader. Supplication would usually lead to social success, through gifts from other high status individuals.

As for how to elicit an oxytocin response remotely? Good question. I think the simplest answer I can imagine is, show visible signs of what you are and represent as a person, don’t rely on the others imagination and intelligence to guess for you. This is called virtue signaling and it’s proper use can give others the safety of investment.

Edit

I use the term beta male, just ignore that :slight_smile: My introversion is too strong to take tackle that dichotomy right now.

2 Likes

And here I was just thinking about how they call it the “love/bonding hormone” because it is created during intimate contact, mainly physical and increases the feeling of comfort around one another. And you’ve ruined it with a cold harsh dose of reality. :wink:

Reminds me of those courses for women where they are taught to withhold sex and other intimate contact until there’s “a ring on it.” In part they are warned to avoid too much cuddling since they might fall in love thanks to oxy and forget “the mission.”

1 Like

Ok so it has been about 3 days that I have started to listen to Ultima.

Day 1: Started listening on sunday, listen to it for the first time, 2 loops. I continually fall asleep while listening to masked tracks…I believe that it doesn’t impair my subconscious receptivity, on the contrary!

Day 2: Monday is a work day. I didn’t notice anything different coming from my coworkers or anything, like them noticing me more in any way. I went to the shopping mall during my lunch break though and while walking around the mall I caught the eye of 2 to 3 hot females. It was a direct eye contact, checking me out type of eye contact. I listened to only one loop at night by the way.

Day 3: Nothing from my coworkers, I did notice myself looking more at the females around me and a “hater coworker” noticed it. I insulted the cocksucker copiously! Frustrated married men are the worst! Interested thing though is that earlier at the supermarket, a girl was in line a couple of people before me, no bra, no panties. She was quite young and quite firm I could tell…could it be the magnet attracting excited female genitalia to me?

I decided to amp up the loops to 2 a day. I can’t listen in the morning or I will fall back asleep so I will just double up at night.

Cherihoes!

Perhaps it is a subconscious probing for testosterone levels :slight_smile:

I didn’t listen to any subs after LibU for a few days.

Awesome, name-embedding is a game changer, it’s exponentially more effective compared to normal titles.

Does that mean free upgrades become obsolete? How would you convert all titles for every Subliminal Club customer free of charge, I can’t possibly believe that, unless of course you got some sort of Quantum Computer ready behind the scènes.

5 Likes