Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Please do me a favor and read this post like 100 times.

Everyone else read it too…
Drill it into your skulls, lol.

All this “ego” and “validation” crap doesn’t apply here.
I’m not in that realm and we need to stop operating in that realm if we are to start Growing.

Your obsession with likes = projecting.

It’s very good that you’re aware of that, but it’s not the end all be all.

Once your identity has reached a certain level of internal self love and self worth, you won’t be as affected by social media hijacking of your reward system.

If I, or anyone for that matter were to allow Likes to inflate my ego and self worth then I wouldn’t be congruent and would be slowing down my own growth.

If you think that slowing down my own growth is something that I’m interested in doing, then you have zero clue about who I am or what I stand for.

Reading all of my posts in this forum can shed some light on that.

Now you might suggest that I can’t avoid the mechanism of social media Likes as it’s subconscious and hijacking something that’s hardwired… and you’d be correct.

It still has an effect because it’s unavoidable (this is why I stay away from social media and encourage others to do so) and this is also why I hardly participate in that paradigm here → click on my profile and see how very little amount of posts I’ve liked on here compared to how many I’ve read.

I am the type of person that closely monitors my emotional state when having discussions with people on here and I also monitor my emotional state when I get notifications.

If I’m not satisfied, then I journal and consciously guide my subliminals to address whatever it is that I’m hiding or suppressing. You are not as obsessed as me when it comes to growth, lol. That is why I have the results that I do… it’s because I’m completely transparent and honest with myself.

Anyways, start focusing on the actual information and message.
All of this “likes”, “validation”, “ego”… it’s like you’re wearing those powerdynamic redpill glasses 24/7.
Give your eyes a rest or you’re going to turn into a Red Pill, lol.

Insulting the people on this forum was a very poor move…
Not only are you just completely incorrect from a logical standpoint, but being that blatantly incorrect gives less authenticity to your message.

The people on this forum aren’t your typical people…
Based upon what I’ve read here, they are no stranger to power dynamics, social media manipulation, redpill and social hierarchy, etc.

They have a higher than average introspective intelligence because of their experience in using subliminals.

Don’t forget that Subliminal Club also has products like Quantum Limitless, StarkQ, Emperor, Emperor HOM, Power Can Corrupt, etc which people use on the daily…

Now let me ask you a serious question.
Do you really think the people here (of all places) are turning their logical brains off and just reading and liking shit?

To say that, would be downplaying the effectiveness of Subliminal Club’s products…
Not only would that be unwise but it would make absolute zero sense because then why are you even here?.. lol

If this was some type of challenge nonsense then you pretty much cornered yourself and got massacred, but it’s not… So recalibrate your ego if it makes you feel better.
You’re not being attacked.

All that challenge bullshit is not for this forum, save that stuff for the real world where you can actually gain something…
Use Power Can Corrupt with Khan and build your status.

Nobody gives a f*ck about status in a forum… You have got to be kidding me, lol.
I have zero authority here, not even perceived authority.
The only authority on this forum is Saint, Fire and the 2 moderators…
Everyone else is just a customer.

Go out and do all that challenge, status amogging shit with others and then report back here.
Our job is to get results and help each other to the best of our ability.

If you’re running Khan then it’s probably going to help you with stuff like this as it’s heavy on social dominance and status.

This whole thing is a not a debate or a “battle”. It’s not a “challenge” and you guys need to stop interpreting it like that.

These side remarks of “so and so tried to fight and challenge was accepted”… we should be way beyond that.

Like I said, this forum is going to look very different in a year or 2 as people get cracked in half and develop congruence.

This was a co-created educational discussion. All you did was toss me an alley-oop… pat yourself on the back.

You need to understand why you and everyone else in the forum is here.
We’re all here to Learn and Grow.

Your ego took a hit, I understand… but it shouldn’t have.
You should never feel cornered here, we’re on the same side.

Nobody is going to judge you because of how you came across or appeared in an exchange or whatever… People here are way to busy judging themselves through ZP introspection, lol.

Keep it going, this discussion is over

Nobody like this post

9 Likes

I’m already forgetting what this discussion was about.

From what I remember, it was “six blind men and an elephant” situation.

Each poster was correct but incomplete, and I expected them to connect the pieces together soon.

Start over guys.

Focus on the elephant, not the other person’s blindness.

:hugs:

Does a dominant leader require or not require any people skills?
Does he network? inspire? seduce? delegate? motivate?

Is social calibration really a subset of political correctness, or the other way around?
Or are they unrelated?

Is Khan just a forceful beast, or a master of persuasion skills?
Or is it unique to each man’s vision of himself?

Could the term “social dynamics” mean something different to other people, than what it does to you?
How about the term “red pill”?

:thinking:

:wink:

3 Likes

You can’t tell me what to do!

1 Like

You know, every post in the discussion I was having mentions Khan and ties into the benefits of Khan,.

You’re giving me an alley-oop, but it offers nothing to the Khan thread.

I recommend that you or anyone else, to first think before opening a pathway of discussion on the threads here.

Always be mindful that there is a larger audience.
It’s easy to tunnel vision and go off on unrelated tangents.

But that’s a question one has to ask themselves… why is it so easy to sacrifice the bigger picture?

You have to learn how to have that focus while also acknowledging the bigger picture such as where you are, where your posting, who’s reading this, what is the potential value that this can offer, how does this help the company and creators whose products I am investing time and money into etc…

If I were to entertain the discussion then it would end up going back and forth in a way that’s completely unrelated to Khan and quite frankly, nobody wants to read that shit.

Unless what you’re posting somehow ties into the thread topic or you feel is independantly useful and of value, then just make a separate thread.

Downplaying the intelligence of the community here is not very useful or conducive to growth. I can steer that and guide it into a healthier discussion of value and empowerment but it wouldn’t be related to Khan.

For these reasons, I’m not even going to reply to any of the points you’ve made.

If you want to make a thread on this, I probably won’t entertain it either because it’s low ROI.
In other words… I don’t have time for that shit.

and more importantly…

neither do you.

6 Likes

Remarkable was given a two week ban for his comment about the “average intelligence” of the users here, and I’ll tell anyone who has a problem with it the same thing I told him: take that elitist shit back to Reddit.

Don’t ever post that crap here again.

21 Likes

I’m going to disagree with you on that one a bit . From personal experience I know that doing the work should be the priority. Unfortunately ingrained beliefs and habits can make that near impossible for those not entirely willing to work through all the muck no matter how dense or painful it might be
I would run Regeneration , feel horrible the next day , and give up.
I’m also not sure how much one loving themselves leads to a happier or more fulfilling life. Maybe I’m that skeptical but I do feel that someone can be a blissful and overly optimistic while being oblivious to things going on around them

2 Likes

Insults aside, his statement was just simply incorrect. He was essentially stating that the more you want to improve your life and the more dissatisfied you are, the likelier it is that your life has more missing to it, ergo people who focus on self-improvement are below people who aren’t.

The argument is akin to one saying that people who go regularly to the gym are weaker than people who aren’t, because people who don’t go to the gym are not as concerned with their strength and physique than the people who do.

Kinda ironic that a guy talking about people’s inability to argue, made such a flimsy argument. It’s a shame too, I usually like remarkable’s posts.

4 Likes

To be honest I never reply to those arguments, but the premise was so bad I almost wrote something just to clarify that.

Emotions are created from perception of a situation, you can be fucking rich and still be unhappy because you see yourself as “not rich” and feeling like shit as a response to that.

Same for users here who want more, whatever their reason are.

After reading that post and that ban I can affirm that the “average intelligence” of the forum user has gone up significantly… at least for the next two weeks.

I also I don’t mind editing of that post if needed, I felt like sharing a bit of beef now that nobody’s there to defend themself :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

folks, I’m running Khan ST1 ZP and I feel a strong need to disconnect from all the negative, toxic and backward-carrying people in my life. It’s normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

1 Like

A very normal process. The kind of people you surround yourself with says a lot about yourself. When you change, there’s a disconnect and old friends and people will fall off, it’s part of the process.

1 Like

That’s great!

completely normal. some people probably have to switch jobs when they reach a certain point, because in my experience it’s unfortunately, or probably very fortunate that some of the negative types who are good at A kissing and are very toxic whenever the boss is not around, well, they’ll stay at the jobs and thus create a high turnover situation. It seems the boss’s remain none the wiser.

When you reach a certain point you’ll probably realize there are things you just should never put up with, disrespect and toxicity for sure. So you may end up leaving the situation and never coming back. Also people you considered friends may by themselves drop themselves out of your circle. On some level they probably know you’re rising in status and are leaving a lot of that toxic stuff behind. They unfortunately have no plans of leaving it because they seem to not even notice it and are able to at least maintain a happy enough life just fine, and they have no plans of rising to new heights such as you are beginning to.

3 Likes

slow but promising results from Khan…Started building my own empire…I may need a few more cycles of ST3

1 Like

I’ve decided to pair Ascension with khan st 3 zp and wanted zp mainly to boost confidence and also help khan work better based on deeper grounding and eliminating any form of fear or concerns towards people pleasing. I also decided to go back to stage 3 as I only listened to stage 3 for a week before moving to stage 4.
Who’s tried pairing both here before?
@friday i read somewhere you paired khan st4 with Ascension. Care to share a bit of your experience?

2 Likes

nope, I never done that. If you feel the need to for that stack, personally I would say you might be better of dropping Khan, going for Ascension for a while, building your foundation and then going back to Khan later.

2 Likes

dude, I am on st3 for almost 1 cycle…the stage is so big I am thinking of doing another cycle to most benefits out of it…why did you run it for only a week? do you listen daily?

1 Like

I was of the notion that stage 3 script was also in stage 4 and I wouldn’t need to go through stage 3 but now I know better, I’ll complete stage 3 for two cycles

1 Like

I must say this is pairing so far. It adds sense pf purpose, drive and passion to the stack. I’m also becoming more goal oriented.
Today although I didn’t take action when I noticed a pretty girl at the gym who had been given me stares.
Ascension is also helping me become aware of those fears that are hindering the script of Khan

Hey man, with respect I think you should reply exactly to my arguments on my posts and not derail the conversation. Also please stop making assumptions about me, without providing evidence. I don’t appreciate that. One thing I would like to comment from your post is that everyone has an ego. You cannot say I don’t have an ego. That’s usually what all these spiritual gurus are saying which have the worst ego and Messiah complex. Last but not least thank you for at least trying to be respectful towards me. I appreciate that! Have a good day

2 Likes

My question is whether Khan ST1 can be stacked with anything else. Would like to stack it with EmpFit ST2/4 and/or Spartan.