Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Hey man, with respect I think you should reply exactly to my arguments on my posts and not derail the conversation. Also please stop making assumptions about me, without providing evidence. I don’t appreciate that. One thing I would like to comment from your post is that everyone has an ego. You cannot say I don’t have an ego. That’s usually what all these spiritual gurus are saying which have the worst ego and Messiah complex. Last but not least thank you for at least trying to be respectful towards me. I appreciate that! Have a good day

2 Likes

My question is whether Khan ST1 can be stacked with anything else. Would like to stack it with EmpFit ST2/4 and/or Spartan.

Bro I think it’s too much. Please be more patient with results. Khan st1 is very dense. Not good to stack it. Otherwise there’s a risk of stonewalling

I don’t have Khan yet, just considering it.

Yes, others have done it. But it will slow results. At the end depends how your subconscious mind will process the subliminals, and the actions you take

1 Like

I stacked it hard-core to the brim with stage 1 emperor fitness and also wanted. Yet I still noticed consistent and accumulated reality changing effects.

If you’re good enough to notice the results and the recon that comes with it then you’re good
Those two things are indicators that the subliminal is working

3 Likes

He might just come in and say that “Khan ZP is shit”

I liked your recent post about the forum being in recon. A few months into ZP now it seems that everyone on here is facing their bullshit. ZP is ruthless in that, as @Sub.Zero greatly said it’s like a Ninja, you don’t notice it right away, but you feel your world crumbling.
I definitely had that feeling. Pretty much like the initial anger phase of the red pill, some men never grow out of.

@SaintSovereign maybe this is what happens every time you guys upgrade the tech. When the subs finally show us our deepest shit, people blame the new tech.

*Silently removes his “ZP Tester status from his profile”

SO looking forward to that. Imagine the discussions on here in 2 years.

I urge anyone to read How Emotions Are Made: Barrett, Lisa (Author): 9781509837526: Books: Amazon.com

Emotions are CREATED according to beliefs and past experiences (which kinda is the same, right?). Changing your beliefs (subs) also changes how you emotionally react to things.

5 Likes

That’s why kid should stay away (a message to any kid in the forum below 18 I mean, I was one of them using emperor a year back :rofl::rofl:)

Really kids will just straight be expecting the things to happen without action and at last blame the tools and the horrible recon

3 Likes

I have a strange effect with Khan ST2 so far, I have this desire to want to bring out the wildest part that is found inside every woman and let her feel really good, because I have obtained precisely this awareness that every woman has a deeply wild and hungry part of carnal desire. Can anyone relate to this?

6 Likes

Why do you think it’s strange?

Any sub with Primal / Sexual Dominance components can bring out such an effect.

:grin:

Several of us, yes.

Here’s a quote from this very thread…

:wink:

5 Likes

Never have I enjoyed reading a forum or a thread like I did this one.

Also since I took a break and came back, the intelligence level of writing and ability to articulate thoughts has gone up, this shows that subliminalclub subs are working and having an impact on the users, especially the ones that have stuck by one for more than 3 months, can clearly see from some of the users from last year that their thought pattern has changed from the way they explain themselves and use words here. Very impressive.

3 Likes

Because is new to me lol.

1 Like

Begins 2nd cycle of Khan st3 yesterday night and magic starts

In which Khan stage you started to feel less afraid of approaching women and you started to feel confident in general?

Personally I have trouble knowing what to say when I talk to a girl, someone solved this?

If you’re having trouble ascertaining which stage will be most helpful for this… then I’m afraid to inform you that no subliminal can help you in your current state (unless you let it, but I will come to that).

You’re giving too much of a shit. The point of being a King is to not give a fuck, because, simply put, you are in fact indeed THE KING.

You need to roll up to a girl and let your inner masculine core do the talking. That’s the secret. You need to say what you actually need to say, which you already know in your gut. Khan will help you immensely with that as it has extensive scripting for not only “saying the right thing” but to reconnect you with your masculine core.

The reason it’s overwhelming at the start is because you are simply not used to the adrenaline rush. It overwhelms your senses. Which is why, do not fear failure, it’s okay to fail. What matters is that you tried your best, that’s what will mold you into greatness.

Good luck. And oh, use Khan stage 4. Unless you get too much recon. In that case, Primal Seduction + Wanted.

7 Likes

He is pretty much right… You have to show some confidence and just give it a shot… take a chance the worst thing she can say is no

2 Likes

Do you mean initiate the conversation?

@Mourn said it.
But If you don’t have the confidence yet, don’t fret it only means you’ve got more inner work to do, a king isn’t afraid to speak his mind and the only way you can achieve this state is when you care less about impressing her and be the price and that takes inner work and taking action, facing those fears holding you back which is an illusion and if you’ve gone through stage 1 and stage 2 and haven’t attained that state yet, stage 3 will make you search within and face those excuses that you’ve been giving yourself, stopping you from taking action. The more you keep on taking actions and learning from your growth and sometimes failing the more you get bolder and get more results till you’d get to a stage where it becomes natural.

I feel I’m not in a right place to give this advice though because I’m still having occasional confidence issues myself but lately I’m beginning to see myself as the price and its slowly showing with the ways girls respond to me and my interactions with them

4 Likes

Also during the conversation.

Some effects that i’m noticing now: at the moment i’m at Khan ST2. ST1 has helped me get rid of negative patterns and toxic mindsets towards women, ST2 instead at the moment is making me remember many of my past failures with women and making me realize where I am now (below). In this phase, a girl I thought I had forgotten came to mind with a slight constancy, and all the failures and mistakes I made with her resurfaced.

2 Likes