Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

Ah i see

It has a rewritten VDM geared toward programming, as well as a bunch of new scripting. Some of which was inspired by a post @emperor_obewan made.

10 Likes

Called it!

Core now available: Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

4 Likes

Do you know the post offhand? Maybe @emperor_obewan knows?
@SaintSovereign

I must say thus far @SaintSovereign

My learning of Python today has been nothing short of easy-breezy. Everything is clicking and I’m building an app in it now for the first time.

Index Gate is gonna be epic :wink:

11 Likes

I was feeling the same way finishing up html. Now on to CSS

6 Likes

Me reading the product description:

wow

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but probably one of those posts on the RoM thread :slight_smile:

EDIT: Okay that made me curious enough to get this early and give it a go. Was going to wait a month, but hell, I can afford to stay frugal for a bit with the food.

EDIT: could also have been this one which I had to search for :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d have to find it. I remember reading it and there were a ton of terms that I didn’t understand. I sent it to Q-Engineer and asked if he understood. He said yes, then we sat down with a number of programmers and got some ideas, lol.

Note: It was awhile back, I think. We’ve been sitting on this for awhile.

12 Likes

Is that todays big surprise/release? Or can we expect something even cooler later?

@RVconsultant did mention possibility of a countdown so may there’s more to come :sunglasses:

if he says, surprise won’t be surprise.

@yoda

1 Like

Who is @yoda? Had a previous username?

he is @yoda.

no

1 Like

@Palpatine I don’t have any other username.

@SaintSovereign
In a custom with IG: UP X would Technological Prodigy, The Lines, The Streams, The Single Point, The Way of ROI, Trailblazer, Virtuoso Di Matematica, Informaticon or Information Releaser be redundant?

1 Like

No, except for VDM. That one can be taken out. The others will improve the scripting in UPX that has a similar function.

6 Likes

Haha! ConanTheCoder

7 Likes