Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

I broke up with my ex after using it. We weren’t necessarily toxic but it wasn’t the best being in a relationship ship so I’d say yes.

5 Likes

@Brandon commented on this and so, for the first time in it feels like forever, I saw the Heartsong thread pop up on my feed (well, there was recent activity) and my heart skipped 'cuz I almost thought that they had dropped HS ZP with no notice, just to throw a little more dirt in my stack’s eye :joy::joy:

Ascension ZP already rocked my roadmap intentions for a moment hahahaha. Imma legit stay off the forum except to journal if I even glimpse THAT thread.

Ascension ZP, Sage Immortal ZP and Heartsong ZP.

Mm mm mmmmmm.

A sage can dream, after all. If money wasn’t a reality, this would be a very neat stack for me.

6 Likes

Imagine how powerfull this sub will be with the new manifestation tech… everywhere youll go youll just be surrounded by the exact type of girl youre into, both single and into you. Now combine this with PS and libertine, and youre gonna have such a damn powerfull combo.

7 Likes

Hopefully this is upgraded soon, looking to add this into a new rotation.

5 Likes

I want this one for my next stack.

1 Like

This thread is the appropriate spot for this, I guess. Based on my experience with both heartsong and with soul connection.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that in the past few days I’ve been seeing a lot of redheaded girls. I used to be very much into redhead/auburn colored hair on women and this sudden effect reminded me of that.

2 Likes

You did not revert back to Heartsong, because you are running Khan/Wanted/PS right? So Heatsong was not necessary?

You mean what you talked about somewhere about visualization?

I’m not understanding what your asking. Heartsong was not necessary for what?

To respond to the second part of your post; yes that’s exactly what I was talking about and I’m grateful for you bumping that old post and reminding me. I spent a lot of time in my imagination immersing myself in the experience of being the perfect version of me which reflected the subs goals. The more I did that the more I was naturally being that version of myself in ‘real’ life and it was EFFORTLESS change.

It’s a part of my daily routine for all my subs (and life success in general) now.

5 Likes

Thanks

I meant, since the post above you moved to Primal or Khan, so I was wondering if for your goals Primal/Khan/Wanted were better than Heartsong?

Yeah that primal stack was about getting into intense sexuality. I wanted to feel extremely sexual and I did.
Heartsong was different. I felt sexual but also extremely romantic and fascinated with intimacy and experiencing another persons inner world…
Heartsong also provided clarity in what I truly desire. I Became very aware of what personally gives me my highest joy when it comes to sex, romance and pleasure

All in all I think Heartsong is a must run at some point in everyone’s lives just for that priceless clarity in desire and experience of pleasure with others.

10 Likes

me experience:

My relationships prospered to a point where both of us would be more relaxed and trusting and loving with each other.

After months for the first time we would start calling each other names and tell each other that we love each other. ( this only came with heartsong and stayed after heartsong long term )

It shed away a lot of fears that come with and corrupt and eat away relationships (won’t dig into this one but it does heal you AND your partner / close relatives - if you spend time with them )

Heartsong also made me very calm and trusting - before I would feel anxious not trusting myself - thinking I’d do something wrong and f up. Having heartsong close to me gave me a steady ground and I could focus on my day to day life. Relationships also prospered because well… I wasn’t doing as many mistakes! Ding ding ding who would have thought stressing less brings better results :slight_smile:

Did I mention that all the drama that could happen before would go away? People start being very empathic to you and understanding- taking things slowly to resolve them while making sure they don’t hurt you in the process. This I remember because I used to listen to 1 / 2 loops of heartsong whenever something happened that was terrible to a point of me shaking and after that, I was able to calm down and everything else did with me. Things worked out better thanks to heartsong as people softened up.

People who would treat me a bit badly here and there before would avoid me unconsciously or treat me kindly.

16 Likes

I want a heartsong of a lifetime that is going to last a lifetime. Can you begin to imagine, the bond, the commitment , the boredom, the yearning, the laughter, the love, f-ingg love. The sacrifice. For a lifetime.

Heartsong black :black_heart:

I’ve been wanting to buy heartsong for some time. I wonder if there will be a heartsong black or sth.

well I would assume that most of the results you get
even from normal heartsong last for a lifetime.

They last for me at least.

2 Likes

This discussion has led me to choose Heartsong to replace LBFH in my next cycle. Thanks guys! Oh, and -Thread for the latest version Heartsong Zp Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP - #154 by Myster

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup Does this mean that using SP affirmations is messing with their free will? Something like, “SP adores me. SP is obsessed with me.” Not that this is credible, but most video’s I’ve seen say that everyone is you pushed out and that they’re just behaving how you assume them to behave. Would love to read your thoughts on the matter. Actually anyone who has an opinion please chime in cause I’m curious about this.

1 Like

There’s a phrase Brent Smith is fond of saying: People take their cue from you on how to treat you.

And that cue is from the story you tell yourself (and most importantly believe) about how your life is.

4 Likes

Ok. But I interpret that to mean that if I say positive affirmations about myself then people will respond in kind. Like if I said, “I am adored by women.” then I’m guessing that women would adore me.

What I’m asking is saying affirmations about a Specific Person or love interest. “SP worships me.” Is that manipulating their free Will?

Brent would never use SP.

He’d allow the universe to provide her
of her own will to show up in his life…
Aka chase him

His story was that women chase him.

1 Like