Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

Yeah that primal stack was about getting into intense sexuality. I wanted to feel extremely sexual and I did.
Heartsong was different. I felt sexual but also extremely romantic and fascinated with intimacy and experiencing another persons inner world…
Heartsong also provided clarity in what I truly desire. I Became very aware of what personally gives me my highest joy when it comes to sex, romance and pleasure

All in all I think Heartsong is a must run at some point in everyone’s lives just for that priceless clarity in desire and experience of pleasure with others.

10 Likes

me experience:

My relationships prospered to a point where both of us would be more relaxed and trusting and loving with each other.

After months for the first time we would start calling each other names and tell each other that we love each other. ( this only came with heartsong and stayed after heartsong long term )

It shed away a lot of fears that come with and corrupt and eat away relationships (won’t dig into this one but it does heal you AND your partner / close relatives - if you spend time with them )

Heartsong also made me very calm and trusting - before I would feel anxious not trusting myself - thinking I’d do something wrong and f up. Having heartsong close to me gave me a steady ground and I could focus on my day to day life. Relationships also prospered because well… I wasn’t doing as many mistakes! Ding ding ding who would have thought stressing less brings better results :slight_smile:

Did I mention that all the drama that could happen before would go away? People start being very empathic to you and understanding- taking things slowly to resolve them while making sure they don’t hurt you in the process. This I remember because I used to listen to 1 / 2 loops of heartsong whenever something happened that was terrible to a point of me shaking and after that, I was able to calm down and everything else did with me. Things worked out better thanks to heartsong as people softened up.

People who would treat me a bit badly here and there before would avoid me unconsciously or treat me kindly.

16 Likes

I want a heartsong of a lifetime that is going to last a lifetime. Can you begin to imagine, the bond, the commitment , the boredom, the yearning, the laughter, the love, f-ingg love. The sacrifice. For a lifetime.

Heartsong black :black_heart:

I’ve been wanting to buy heartsong for some time. I wonder if there will be a heartsong black or sth.

well I would assume that most of the results you get
even from normal heartsong last for a lifetime.

They last for me at least.

2 Likes

This discussion has led me to choose Heartsong to replace LBFH in my next cycle. Thanks guys! Oh, and -Thread for the latest version Heartsong Zp Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP - #154 by Myster

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup Does this mean that using SP affirmations is messing with their free will? Something like, “SP adores me. SP is obsessed with me.” Not that this is credible, but most video’s I’ve seen say that everyone is you pushed out and that they’re just behaving how you assume them to behave. Would love to read your thoughts on the matter. Actually anyone who has an opinion please chime in cause I’m curious about this.

1 Like

There’s a phrase Brent Smith is fond of saying: People take their cue from you on how to treat you.

And that cue is from the story you tell yourself (and most importantly believe) about how your life is.

4 Likes

Ok. But I interpret that to mean that if I say positive affirmations about myself then people will respond in kind. Like if I said, “I am adored by women.” then I’m guessing that women would adore me.

What I’m asking is saying affirmations about a Specific Person or love interest. “SP worships me.” Is that manipulating their free Will?

Brent would never use SP.

He’d allow the universe to provide her
of her own will to show up in his life…
Aka chase him

His story was that women chase him.

1 Like

Ok that’s great for Brent. I’m happy for him. But the question still remains. Is it manipulating their free will?

The point of free will is to fundamentally remove neediness and the need to control others. This in itself is a very attractive quality.

2 Likes

I’d imagine she’d just resist if you’re not “that guy.”

1 Like

So would you use the Brent approach and say, “Women chase me.”? Cause wouldn’t that also be needy? It’s phrased towards women in general as opposed to a specific one but the affirmation or want would still be the same.

1 Like

Well, he’s all about being completely carefree or indifferent. Yeah, it sounds paradoxical. He’s never needy. He states that: be committed to the process but unattached to the outcome. That’s actually what compels the chasing. It’s so unique to find a powerful, sexy & carefree man- women want what you can’t have.

And I love Neville btw

I’ve read and listened to him over and over and over.

2 Likes

When you say “SP chases me” it creates neediness, as there is only one SP (so the stakes are high) and this inturn creates scarcity leading to neediness. Hence you are very likely to behave in a needy way in this case and likely to lose that SP.

However when you say “women”, that could be any woman and it distributes the effect of stakes basically creating an abundance. So even if you get rejected, you won’t get stuck. Now this aura of non-neediness stemming from abundance is a very attractive aura and may actually attract your SP (again it’s a “may”, and this is why the free will scripting is, as you need to respect their free will of not choosing you) as opposed to previous case.

As said above, it is quite paradoxical indeed.

3 Likes

Well worded.

Amen :clap:

The true answers to the types of questions you’re asking are way too advanced for the forum, lol.

It goes into insane level woo-woo.

2 Likes

I would visit the Wanted Black thread.

Free will. Free will.

Consider both words.

If you have to utilize means to convince/persuade/manipulate/coerce/force someone to do someone they aren’t/won’t consciously do of their own accord, that seems like a free-will violation.

Let’s say your words are magic. Let’s say this is a magical universe and anything is possible.

You see this magical being and you want her/him. This magical being lets you know that your magic and theirs together don’t do it for them.

You decide, “I’ll affirm that this magical being wants me, and by my magic, it will be!”

So, you affirm, “This magical being is obsessed with me.”

Violation.

Make sense?

Let’s say baby girl/boy has a love interest of their own that isn’t you. You affirm their interest in you. Is that not violating their ability to make a FREE will choice?

Consider that and other lenses.

The thing about free will is that it was given to us for a purpose.

I, for one, was not put on this planet to worship a man, woman, child or thing.

So, if someone out there were affirming me worshipping them in any way, then I’d consider my free will violated, if I found out (and, I’ve been there).

How about considering what you said earlier? The universe being you pushed out. If SP is not receptive to YOU, then YOU are not receptive to YOU.

The whole specific person manifestation schtick is a slippery, slippery slope.

3 Likes