Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

Do you mean sheā€™s OK with you having sex with them, like on occasion? Just not seeing them all the time? Iā€™m just making I sure I understand this part clearly.

HS is shaping up to be a powerhouse for me. Iā€™ve got it stacked with Primal Seduction and Wanted, and itā€™s really doing a number on how I talk to women lately.

5 Likes

Yes sheā€™s okay with me having sex with them on occasion.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign or anyone experienced, i have few question regarding HEARTSONG

1. its clear that this sub is for attracting the right partner to you, therefore if Iā€™m taking some sort of action (process for manifestation) example online dating then they are great chances that the right partner will show up in my life or matrimonial site? an active pursue of keeping out a profile and sending messages, will the manifestation send them to me?
  2. is this sub only for forging stronger connections with existing relationships, but what if we are dating online with a stranger and need to make a connection build bond etc, does this sub help to do that? does this sub help to create a strong first impression?
  3. can this sub help to forge connection with everyone person?
  4. will this sub also help in getting things forward to a date or relationship after creating a strong connection?
    thank you
4 Likes

Iā€™ve only done one loop of Heartstrong so far for testing but I might have some limited experience that could potentially answer some of your questions.

Itā€™s hard to explain, for example letā€™s say your instagram (This happened to me today) you will be intuitively able to know who to message who might be the right partner for you. Maybe not as far as looks go but someone who has the exact personality your looking for or has both the looks and personality itā€™s hard to explain unless you experience it so to answer your two question yes it would.

Like a long distance relationship? It helps build a good first impression but for long distance relationships not sure.

Yeah thatā€™s a weird effect it had on me anyway. Not only did it help attract girls but also made everyone else (guys and girls who are not attracted to me) very friendly and lovy towards me which has never happened to me.

I would say Wanted + Hearstrong would be a good combo if you have limited dating experience. Think of Hearstrong as the manifestor that gets you the right partner to date and Wanted (If you want to use it like that) gets you the skills/experience you need to make that person who was know as a stranger to your current girlfriend. I might actually give this a try myself in the future.

3 Likes

@dare2fly stack Heartsong + Wanted for your goals, definitely.

A relationship is a sign of your success and status in life. Itā€™s a celebration of your positive traits.

So if you feel like youā€™re at the stage of life where dating is the focus, go for it! But if youā€™re under 21, or if you have to seriously get your financial life in order, or youā€™re not in a life you love, focus on something like Emperor or Wanted, not Heartsong.

Heartsong will help you manifest relationships when youā€™re ready for them - not distrActions while youā€™re focusing on other things.

Alsoā€¦. Online dating is fine, but real action would be socializing With real people, for chance encounters to take effect. Go to an event, take a class, join a club, play sports with people. Thatā€™s where synchronicities happen

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Will there be an experimental version of heartsong?

1 Like

So if I get it right Heartsong doesnā€™t really help in the seduction process?
It is more like it will put you in the best conditions next to your ideal partner? Like being introduced to your perfect match in a social setting where you are valued so everything flow?

Not yet

2 Likes

Itā€™s part of it. Stacking it with Sex & Seduction led to some fun interactions for me.

3 Likes

Would you mind sharing?
Iā€™m up for some story time

Donā€™t want to put specifics in here. Suffice to say that HS and S&S/PS seem to synergize.

In a way where HS gets women to bring out their relationship issues to me and S&S shows how to capitalize on that vulnerability.

3 Likes

Hey thanks mate for your input, well would you choose wanted over primal seduction? iā€™d like to get your input on this because primal has alot of seduction skills so does wanted but does primal have more skills in your belt and from my experience primal gives fast results while Wanted doesnt show any results even after a week, does that mean because of its physical shifting ability, i mean personally i havent experienced any results from wanted with women, perhaps anyone could share their experience as to how long does wanted started working for them?

1. wow! so you mean Heartsong has some charming/charismatic scripts that attracts girls, does that help in bonding with women online fast? so basically it helps to build rapport with everyone but especially women? and you have seen that effects starting from the first ZP session?

okay so this means not only will you know that she will be the right partner for you but also i will get the same response from her, meaning that she will feel that butterfly too to continue with the conversation?

1. what about cold approaches in a supermarket or some place will Heartsong help to create a good first impression and make a strong connection to get a phone number?

how exactly do you mean by attracting girls? do you mean that they started conversations with you? online/offline or?

ahaa! what about marriage partner and by manifesting can it be by receiving a message on social media or when you sent a message they will reply and take things forward? how about receving marriage proposals in a form of manifestation?

can primal seduction help to do that? or prefer highly on wanted?

thank you very much!

1 Like
1 Like

@Palpatine
isnā€™t S&S and PS similar, what if we stack both together? instead of Wanted or wanted vs PS in that case

anyone with the experience can give input too

thanks

PS also has primal in it. Which is a whole different kind of seduction mindset than Wanted.

I used S&S as itā€™s purely skill-building.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply! I would say it really depends on who you want me to be, something only you know I can help you and others to but really only you will know what you truly want but in my opinion this is how I see it. Wanted is a guy whoā€™s similar to a guy with pretty privileges and halo effect: The Halo Effect: The Superpower of Beautiful People - YouTube. Wanted can be used in a general setting not just for getting a girl/girls. For Wanted, you donā€™t focus on getting girls but you take every opportunity you get (Thatā€™s how I see it).

Primal Seduction is more active in that you take the opportunities and you create them to approach, you seduce, you date etc. Itā€™s hard to compare the two but an obvious pick would be Wanted is like James Bond and Primal Seduction is like a player/pickup artist (I know some people might not like this term but I mean it in the way that Primal Seduction is more so to get as much girls as possible. Again this is just my personal opinion I might be wrong).

I would say but I canā€™t confirm since I also used Stark with it so that might be where the charm scripting came from. If the girl is into it for sure it would help with women bonding online fast but make sure itā€™s a girl that you know in rea life (Not someone who lives in another country. Though you could probably do with that as well but I assume it would be harder). I would say Heartstrong gave me similar effects with people compared to LBFH without the internal results that LBFH would give but yes for me I had results after the first ZP session.

I will be honest Iā€™m not sure about this one. The girls Iā€™ve talked to havenā€™t mentioned that and Iā€™m not a girl so I wouldnā€™t know aha.

I would say itā€™s good but I would have a base for it. Something like Wanted or Primal Seduction with Heartstrong might be a good combo if your going to do cold approaches.

Usually for me I would start the conversation first but if itā€™s IRL a girl might start talking to me or I might start talking to her.

I would say @AlexanderGraves someone who has an amazing marriage advice and is a great/smart person knows about marriage would give you a better answer for that question.

Goes back to the topic I first mention it really depends but whichever you choice will work just depends on how you want them to create it if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Well, ā€œgod works in mysterious waysā€ as does the subconscious. So you cannot expect things to happen in a certain way because it likely wonā€™t be.
Any manifestartion I had so far came exactly NOT in the form I was anticipating it.

However, yes, Heartsong is based around finding and creating the perfect relationship for you with the perfect partner. If that includes marriage in your mind, so be it.
Donā€™t overthink it.
Let the sub do itā€™s work.

Why thank you!

3 Likes

Not only does heartsong :

• make your relationships sweeter and more loving from both people on each sideā€¦ ( both romance and non romance )

• teaches you how to forgive, understand and love people around you no matter what harm they might have caused you.

but it also :

• heals you to a point of realizing your self worth and learning how to love without feeling attached to the person.

Really shows you how cool and valuable of a person you truly are and how all you ever wished to feel in a relationship is actually already within you.

At this point you can love without fear of losing anything in your life.

25 Likes

Do you(or anyone else in the know) think love bomb for humanity can be swapped out for heartsong as I run LBFH for everything you just described?

Thanks in advance