Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Men with toxic masculinity are weak, that’s not a contradiction at all. But then we come to the question of what makes a real man. Those are more of the characteristics you outlined earlier. And @Houdini is right it’s all a matter of balance. The definitions are all fluid but what a person does and doesn’t do makes him who he is. You shall know them by their deeds. That’s pretty much it. A man who beats his wife to get his way is toxic. Violence is just one keyword in connection with toxic masculinity. There is also toxic femininity. You can find some interesting articles on the net. The best on psychological sites. Here, too, a definition is difficult, but there are some behavior patterns that are undisputed. The woman submits to the man who beats her to survive. That would be an aspect of toxic femininity, for example.

1 Like

One definition:

Toxic femininity is when one works to the benefit of others but to the detriment of themselves. It can appear as forms of depression, exhaustion, or wildly illogical solutions to complex problems.

Guys, you can take this conversation to the next dimension

KWML.

:wink:

Discussing toxicity is falling into the frame set by narrative controllers.

We above dat.

:hugs:

9 Likes

Back to GLM. I am running the 320k version now and i have to say that it is stronger.
Its like CWON 320k there is much more power behind it. In regards to results it is too early for me to judge GLM. Running it now since 21days and have some subtle changes. Its all in my journal. The whole new ZP files with 320k are a big step forward. ZP was strong ZP320k is stronger. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Nothing toxic about masculinity, if a man has to hit a woman to gain compliance, he is (IMO) suffering from childhood trauma and most likely had a lack of control when growing up. Nothing to do with the qualities of masculinity. That term is used to demasculate the general population who could have the power to overthrow the “elites”.
But that’s another conversation… :wink:

Far as I’m concerned GLM is what a man needs to feel comfortable in his own skin… and women can’t get enough of it.

Gotta ask, where are you getting these hi-bit rate versions?

5 Likes

Look in your SC account Downloads. ZP files are being updated.

:slight_smile:

Status of specific Updates is in this thread.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I would say, run GLM for yourself for an extended period of time and the answer to this question will come automatically. From my own experience it can sometimes be hard to put it down into words, but what i feel from GLM and other alpha programs in terms of masculinity is just a knowingness deep down of what it is.

That’s my woo woo answer :v:

7 Likes

If a man cannot tap into his dark side, he is repressing his masculinity. This doesn’t mean beating your woman like you said, but there are times when you have to defend your family, and this can even include violence.

8 Likes

Back on topic, everyone. Make a thread in the Emperor’s Lounge if you’d like to continue this particular topic.

4 Likes

Love it. Change the conversation.
Here we only discuss Godlike Masculinity :muscle:

1 Like

Y’all need a solo cycle of GLM for sure:

12 Likes

Since Godlike Masculinity leans towards stoicism does it decrease sexual desire and libido?
Curious

2 Likes

why do you thinks stoicism is decreased sexual desire and libido? stoicism is about being able to control your desires and emotions by your will for the most benefit outcome, but not being unemotional piece of stone, brother.

7 Likes

Not one bit

2 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

On the contrary. Higher libido and feeling horny after one loop.

3 Likes

Im considering Godlike Masculinity as a precursor to go fully into Emperor.
Ive steuggle with Emperor before… too much recon.

2 Likes

sounds like a great idea. what (if anything) is causing the hesitation with pulling the trigger?

1 Like

No hesitation at all… Its a brand new idea I got last night and Im in the middle of the current cycle.
I will be pulling the trigger during the next washout.

4 Likes

One thing I’m noticing more of on GLM is that I’m becoming more enjoyable to be around. Not in a goofball, entertainer kind of style…but more of a being “the most relaxed person in the room” type of vibe.

People around me feel more comfortable because I feel more comfortable.

In fact, being that relaxed and present is helping me create more pathways of manifestation. For business and pleasure. I’m taking much more action and risking more than I have in the recent past, in a way that better aligns with my ambition and goals for the future.

Plus, my ability to handle harsh criticism is at an all-time high. I know because I got some the other day, felt the sting and was able to ask follow up questions to get more clarity on what this person experienced…instead of totally dismissing them, or getting defensive and argumentative.

That’s the kind of emotional control and composure that’s possible with GLM.

It doesn’t turn you into a silent, no-smile, thousand-yard-stare, don’t-want-sex kind of guy…unless that’s your model of masculinity I guess. For me, it’s going deeper into helping express exactly-whatever-the-hell-I-want to express in way that’s congruent. It’s a pretty cool sub.

24 Likes