8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

Honestly the growth I’ve been through ever since ZP is insane.

Qv2 was cool and all but ZP man. Unparalleled.
So many insights so quickly.

Magnificent.

8 Likes

I understand what you go through or went through. But ascension and GLM both help to say goodbye to society programming and norms, also means sub societies. There is only black and white if you want to see it like that, but in real life there is no right or wrong, there is different mindsets, solutions and stuff that lead to different outcomes, some are more helpful than others but kn the end it has to be something that is congruent with you. If it is not there will not be long term happiness.

1 Like

Day 140, short stint of sex stuff

For some reason, “wanted” keeps popping up everywhere. The movie was recommended. I see it on the forum all the time and it’s literally on my mind all the time when I think of subs.
I guess it couldnt be clearer that my subconscious wants me to run it.

I’ll make a short 1-week stint of Sex Mastery and Wanted and CWON, and then we’ll finally get onto EoG ST2 plus RICH/CWON for a short period.

Once I have a bunch of runs of CWON under my belt, I might come back to throwing in regular Chosen again. I ran this one a lot, but at this point it doesnt give me much other than - a bit too - positive feelings/thoughts that drag me away from reality.
CWON is a bit more grounded which I enjoy. Plus it enhanced the love a lot around me.

2 Likes

It’s interesring.

Right now I am making more money than I ever did. It virtually is manifesting on all sides.
So I am kind of “afraid” to run EoG ST2, because the “installing phase” of the new sub might kill that.

That’s a fear I wasn’t thinking of before.

Afraid of losing the momentum.

Or I am too hung up on the feeling of making the $$$.
I’ll run it soon anyway to see if it was warranted at all. And to get through these fears.
Maybe nothing happens at all and I make even more??? :smiley:

3 Likes

On another note, Chosen of Nature is really shining right now.

I love this sub A LOT.

Currently stacked with Wanted which had “nice” results last night. But it also helps with money and general life-satisfaction.

Saint wasn’t lying when the relaxed part of it is unparalleled.

Also, anyone needs to give himself a solo cycle of GLM, for sure.

It makes all other subs better.
I mean that.

Example:
Before, when I ran Stark I was focused on having fun, even started playing videogames. It was a somewhat immature manifestation of Starks scripting (not saying games are childish, but I have no interest in it anymore)
Now I see it as a business man enjoying life with more mature games. Women, people, fame, societal games, innovation.

On Wanted, I was focused on getting my dick wet because I knew my power over women → immature.
Now, I just enjoy the feminine energy. The game of hot and cold, the interaction itself. It’s not necessarily sex,it’s the whole interaction.

Truly, GLM mature’s you into a super-masculine man real quick, which makes all other subs work better!

Highly recommended!

11 Likes

Sounds like a really good choice to add GM. Im planning to add Emperor in the next cycle, but the thing is I always struggle with Emperor.
I believe the new anti recon script can make things easier for me, on the other hand a cycle or 2 of GM with my custom can be a good choice too, before adding Emperor.

2 Likes

It will definitely build a good baseline for the Emperor :wink:

As I said, GLM makes all other subs more mature!

1 Like

Or you are blooming on GLM now that you stopped running it :slight_smile:

Yooo this is probably true.

I totally see what you mean.

I’m prepping to get everything I can get out of HOM, and TBH how can I get everything I want out of HOM without a GLM background

1 Like

Bru I am still planning on HOM after I finished EoG. How does it feel for you? I heard it’s also great in romantic relationships as a side-bonus.

Day 155, processing after LBH and TS.

Been a while since I journalled here, but the path I am treading right now is indeed very internal and personal.
Within the next days I’ll run EoG ST2, but for now, I TRULY feel the healing from LBH.

Had a dream last night where I literally screamed at my mother about something.
I can tell now why I always had trouble with loving people. I never received real love myself as a child. This is also why - while I get results from LBH, it feels kinda “tough” to run for me - WAY LESS tough than other healing programs, but I do notice the healing first and foremost.
Still it’s a lovely sub because it’s probbaly time to let that shit go.

A lot of anger, resentment, and a feeling of unworthyness because of my childhood.

The recon/healing is interesting, because it doesn’t manifest as me being angry or anything. Apparently I still have the aura by how other people react to me, but inside my head I feel different. I feel love for my wife, etc. But I also feel or get thoughts like “Why is real love? How DO I love these people? How do I love myself?”
Not so much trying to reason with, but trying to understand where it comes from.
Idk, just how I feel right now.

This is also why I became a people pleaser in the past, and why I sought out fame so much. To get SOME form of validation. Sadly, it is all external. But LBH is REALLY opening eyes there.

Subs helped me cover this A LOT.

By the way, it’s also funny how QUICKLY ZP heals and covers all the bs. QV2 was much more externally focused, I can tell.
The growth and insights in my SOUL I gained with ZP in just a few months is INSANE.

@Luther24 was right and I can also see it on the forum, the growth will go through over the next months/years on here will be mind-blowing.
@SaintSovereign tagging you because the LBH “recon” results might be interesting for you.

6 Likes

In case I didn’t make it clear.

The recon is SO MUCH EASIER to deal with.

I mean I am going through a TOUGH healing here, literally the connection to my mother, which I guess is one of THE most emotionally loaded connections we have.
And I all I feel is a bit of a disconnection between reality and my mind.

Could it be EASIER to heal traumas???

2 Likes

So I did one loop of Stage 2 EoG, and 3 hours later I knew exactly what I need to do with my life lol

That was quick.

Pretty much what I’ve been doing already, EXCEPT a bit more niched down and a few more specifics.
It also showed me where I want to go love-wise. Sexually, as well as generally, I need to focus more on spirituality and higher consciousness VIA sex (@Joa23 has been a good silent teacher for that (been reading your stuff ever since the rippling arcane abs :smiley: ) and so I am working on sexual mastery, semen retention, muliple orgasms for and her, etc.

My business stays on helping married guys rekindle the fire through positive leadership and fighting against the red pill (that’s the new thing I came across after ST2) because I now see how many relationships that RUINS that were perfectly fine if the guys worked on their own shit instead.

Aligns perfectly with my general draw to raise consciousness in society.

Overall, 3 minutes of one sub are INSANE. This company, man. Changed my life on all levels for the better.

6 Likes

Im very happy that my experience is helpful for you bro.
Heres a gift, as it was once gifted to me, you deserve it.

1 Like

haha THANK YOU.

This just never disappoints!

“lucky girl, about to get some serious wizard loving” HAHA

Wink Wink

The more I read Dolores Cannons books on how our universe actually came to be and how I want and need to raise consciousness of the people at a large scale, the more I want to run this custom:

Simple called:
AWAKEN

1. Chosen Nature
  2. LBFH
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Starfilled Night
  6. Joie de Vivre
  7. Avatar
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. The Architect
  15. The Flow
  16. Wisdom Personified
  17. Dream Traveler
  18. Khronos Key
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Void of Creation

BUT, before I do this, All 4 stages of the Alchemist. It might change abit until then, but it’s a sort of “end goal custom” for me (although this is prolly just the beginning lol)

@Joa23 might dig this one :wink:

2 Likes

Also a list of subs I still need/want to run before we ascend higher:

• Finishing EoG ofc, ST3 imminent
  • Continuing Dragon Reborn (ST2 and further)
  • Sage Immortal
  • More CWON runs
  • More GLM runs for a healing of masculinity and bullshit from the past
  • The spiritual sex / tantra custom
2 Likes

I do brother! It looks awesome and perfectly tailored for what you want.

Any particular reason for that? I ask because I did exactly that when Alchemist got updated to ZP and looking back on it I came to the conclusion that doing 3 or 4 cycles of Stage 4 would have served me better that doing all the stages. One of the beautiful things of st4 is that it encompasses all the previous stages, including the healing and cleansing from st1.

1 Like