Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Love it. Change the conversation.
Here we only discuss Godlike Masculinity :muscle:

1 Like

Y’all need a solo cycle of GLM for sure:

12 Likes

Since Godlike Masculinity leans towards stoicism does it decrease sexual desire and libido?
Curious

2 Likes

why do you thinks stoicism is decreased sexual desire and libido? stoicism is about being able to control your desires and emotions by your will for the most benefit outcome, but not being unemotional piece of stone, brother.

7 Likes

Not one bit

2 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

On the contrary. Higher libido and feeling horny after one loop.

3 Likes

Im considering Godlike Masculinity as a precursor to go fully into Emperor.
Ive steuggle with Emperor before… too much recon.

2 Likes

sounds like a great idea. what (if anything) is causing the hesitation with pulling the trigger?

1 Like

No hesitation at all… Its a brand new idea I got last night and Im in the middle of the current cycle.
I will be pulling the trigger during the next washout.

4 Likes

One thing I’m noticing more of on GLM is that I’m becoming more enjoyable to be around. Not in a goofball, entertainer kind of style…but more of a being “the most relaxed person in the room” type of vibe.

People around me feel more comfortable because I feel more comfortable.

In fact, being that relaxed and present is helping me create more pathways of manifestation. For business and pleasure. I’m taking much more action and risking more than I have in the recent past, in a way that better aligns with my ambition and goals for the future.

Plus, my ability to handle harsh criticism is at an all-time high. I know because I got some the other day, felt the sting and was able to ask follow up questions to get more clarity on what this person experienced…instead of totally dismissing them, or getting defensive and argumentative.

That’s the kind of emotional control and composure that’s possible with GLM.

It doesn’t turn you into a silent, no-smile, thousand-yard-stare, don’t-want-sex kind of guy…unless that’s your model of masculinity I guess. For me, it’s going deeper into helping express exactly-whatever-the-hell-I-want to express in way that’s congruent. It’s a pretty cool sub.

24 Likes

For me, the refreshed version of GLM is making me more extroverted, while still allowing me to maintain my sense of self. I feel less drained during social interaction but I’m still fine being in my own company and doing my own thing too.

I’m wondering if this extroversion is a subconscious way of expressing dominance in a social manner, but honestly I’m not consciously trying to dominate interactions unless I have to.

5 Likes

I have had the same effects as well from this, even refreshed Emperor and Ascension has made me comfortable with social interaction while being a loner.

5 Likes

From time to time I will run this for 5 mins or so just to mellow me out and ground myself and I’m ngl I’m thinking about running this in my next cycle alongside Stark and Wanted. I have such a huge calm over myself but yet I am still engaging in convos like nothing but my tasks at work and at home come first. Also the healing I am getting is showing me times when I should have stood up for myself, walked away from people for the sake of self respect etc, as well as helping me transmute sexual and emotional energy

6 Likes

Stacking this with Khan St1 ? Which stage did you stack GLM with ?

1 Like

Yesterday I had the first loop of glm together with DR stage 2. I didn’t think about it for a while. Today I ordered the book “Mask of Masculinity” by Lewis Howes. I noticed only afterwards that this was probably not a coincidence.

4 Likes

Is this considered a “module” in a Custom, because it used to be a module and now it requires us to sacrifice a Core.

Can it be used more like a booster and results enhancer? Similar to True Sell instead of full-fledged Cores like Stark, Emperor, Khan Complete.

1 Like

Its considered as a core.

And it’s pretty strong in a custom

1 Like

Very sad it’s no longer a module

3 Likes

Yup.
Same with Rebirth, Sanguine and Limit Destroyer

1 Like