Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

I never get emotionally invested in mistakes.
When I make a mistake, I just look at it objectively and make note of it.

Making mistakes are important… if you did everything perfectly then you wouldn’t grow.
They’re facilitators of growth and learning.

Once you adopt this mindset internally, it projects outwards.
Now when you see other people make mistakes, it’s very easy to be patient and forgiving.

Why that is:
If we’re constantly pointing out the failures, weaknesses and mistakes of other people, it’s a sign that we’re wired to do the same for ourselves. We’re just projecting our own self-criticisms onto other people. It gets interesting when you realize… it’s not you attacking them; it’s actually you attacking you.

“I HATE x person, I will NEVER forgive them.”
That’s a projection of one’s own internal capacity to their self.

When you Grow and Expand that internal capacity, then one projects differently.
You project love, patience and forgiveness in a way that comes from a cosmically powerful place, more powerful than anything we can possibly imagine.

Not based on approval, not based on fear, but based on pure absolute POWER through expansion of the consciousness.

The true premise of infinite power is that of expansion and zero fear.

Anyways, lol. This is why one can learn a lot about themselves, just by looking at how they talk about other people.

Of course much of this doesn’t apply to you specifically but it should be clear by now, how I roll.

Why do people beat themselves up when they make a mistake?

The most important thing we need to understand is that… this behavior is LEARNED.

It’s society, movies, tv shows, parents and the education system that have trained people to believe that if you make a mistake, then you’re a stupid idiot. It’s taboo.

Your self-worth and ego are to take a hit and make you feel like shit. You are your mistakes.

Mistake = what is wrong with you? shame on you, you’re worthless and don’t deserve anything, other people are smarter than you and you’re inconceivably dumb and need to feel like shit immediately.

This programming/teaching takes on very subtle forms but also very direct.

Example:
Growing up, kids get yelled at for making mistakes. They’re made to feel guilty.
Later on in life, when they make a mistake it feels like they’ve committed a crime and need to be shamed. If there is no one there to shame them, then they shame themselves. They must express and perceive themselves in the way that they’ve been taught to, in response to a mistake.

The irony is that, this whole paradigm itself - is a mistake.
Something to learn from and grow out of.

“I made a mistake but I can’t forgive myself for it.”

The biggest mistake one can make, is not forgiving themselves for a mistake.

You see, if you make a mistake that you are unable to forgive, then you have created an energy of guilt, shame and resentment within your mind/self/body.

Forgiving yourself = letting go of that guilt, shame and resentment.

Without letting go of it, it will manifest itself as a block to your ultimate prosperous reality and well-being.

It’s probably a good idea to let go of that crap.

At the end of the day, we have free will and it’s our choice if we want to hold on to guilt, shame and resentment. I make it sound easy, but I acknowledge that it isn’t for those who are deep in the experience. Extract what you can.

22 Likes

how does GLM and PS compare, has anybody ran both either together or apart?

1 Like

Gonna try 1 loop tomorrow

It was great to read the objectives of this sub ! I thought it was very sexually oriented and did not want to buy it. But after reading the objectives I decided to buy it and OMG it is so good ! I feel strongly the confidence and power ! and an increase of focus/concentration

13 Likes

That’s how I felt for a few days and then the healing (=recon) started hitting me really deeply. But I’m listening to it along with Dragon Flight.

2 Likes

So, what is it you are doing here exactly?

Referring to your healing of masculinity, in the quotation below.

@Luther24 which program was this realisation inspired by?

We tend to see in others that we see in ourselves. Our perception extending out into the world as we perceive it.

@Luther24 their are a lot of insights in this post were these dialogues from Godlike Masculinity or another program?

I tend to agree on the abolishment of guilt, shame, fear it keeps us restricted, yes. This might be in Godlike Masculinity and causing us change our believes our regards to those debilitating emotions as the program guides us. Like Ares.

All such emotions of the self must be eradicated.

What about feeling guilty or shaming for making a fault with another being? Is this not an indicator were it is we are doing wrong?

Much like feeling physical pain when destroying the body.

Now destroying our spiritual selves?

Please share your understandings… :grin::thinking::fire:

The shame or guilt will then be removed naturally when we make right to that person we had wronged?

Are you saying we can make huge mistakes (towards others), feel no regret for them, and without sincerely apologising or atoning for them?

Like you said… just letting go of all the crap? Or still making amendments?

2 Likes

Is this title something to run for the long run (longer than 6 months) or for a shorter (healing/adjusting) period?

1 Like

Depends on you.

Run it and find out is the only possibility to answer your questions.

2 Likes

Sometimes, less is more

:wink:

Or more is less, or more is just more and less is just less :slight_smile:

While you make some good points, and I do appreciate your attention to grammar, please do not create a critique about someone’s writing.

There could be a number of reasons why people’s writing may have poor grammar or spelling. We have people here who are from many different countries where English is a second language for them, or perhaps a third.

Also I am going to clean up this thread. If you see a post deleted, you’re not in trouble. I’m just wanting this to be tidy.

5 Likes

I have experimented with GLM running one loop this is after running a loop of stark, wanted or primal seduction. The effects are people around me get very defensive. Women look at me either scared or angry.

Someone did mention that perhaps the over kill of GLM is resulting in too much masculinity. Has anyone had this experience ?

3 Likes

I would guess it depends on the person. If the person is a “nice guy” I would think that GLM will just help him.
But if he is badass like you he can frighten people.
But I would like to hear real experience as well.

3 Likes

Remember me to talk about it in a few months when I’ll had the occasion tu use my custom with GLM inside :wink:

2 Likes

That’s correct. It’s not advisable to stack GLM with “heavy” alpha titles like Emperor or Primal.

2 Likes

I remember that a user posted that stacking Emperor+Godlike masculinity+Rich gave him instant and amazing results with women. Better than focused seduction titles.

1 Like

Please correct me if i am wrong wasn’t this the version prior to ZP ?

Don’t remember whether it was Qv2 or ZP, it was posted around 3-4 months ago

I had something similar with Primal Seduction Q, AscMogul Q and R.I.C.H. Ultima V2

Haven’t tried it with ZP yet as far as I can remember.

1 Like