Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Where is that? Purely curious as most places on earth have been infected by western ideology now.

Northern Pakistan.

Afghanistan.

Eastern Romania.

Russia.

Chechnya & Dagestan.

And some other few places in eastern Europe.

Not gon lie, I predict, Northern Pakistan finna b infested in the next 50-100 years if people don’t keep their wits about them, I’m from there.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s a slow ride to hell.

I noticed you are running GLM, can you offer any effects that you have noticed that you can easily connect to GLM itself?

It’s digging into my past, as to whatever that might have contributed against me NOT being masculine, such as feminine influences from mothers teachers etc. I literally saw it as a ripple in the pond in my head in a very sentimental pov regarding my past, I’m assuming it’s more about letting me know that I cannot let myself be swayed by feminine energies even if it’s my mother and I need to tell people my family to fuck off, as they would not know the path to “masculine glory” so to speak.

Previously, I could not do this unless I got really angry, due to my religion of Islam telling me to respect my parents, but I have realized, if I don’t break the chains, there will be great undesirable consequences, such as my progeny not coming out the way I want them, and how am I going to influence society in a state of weakness?

Furthermore… GLM combined with two loops of ascension chamber, seem to put me into simulation where I face distressing situations and come on top, immune to them if they were to ever happen to me in the future. It happens by me experiencing a tinge of anxiety of said situation then becoming immune to it, similarly to a vaccine being injected into you and then you producing antibodies for said vaccine, forever.

It seems to me, the way GLM is targeting its goals for me is that it has highlighted one of the two branches, or should I say, the two main branches of manhood. And that’s taking care/maintaining women and harming those who want to stand in your way. (Self respect & repelling harm)

I’m literally being guided to not be afraid to destroy those who would want to hurt me or those I care about. Basically, removing subconscious limiters. By imagining myself in “distressing” situations and doing what I have to do.

4 Likes

Yes, Thank you for that summary. Gives a nice idea to what one might expect running it. I wish you luck and success on your journey brother.

1 Like

Which country is this ?

@TheBoxingScientist

Northern pakistan, I assume :slight_smile:

nah, not Russia. Central Asia instead of Russia.

Anyone is running this? How about your results so far?

Thanks.

This is why GLM should be a huge consideration for guys that grew up with either a father being absent or rarely around or guys who’s fathers didn’t teach their sons about how to be a man

GLM plus either Ascension or Emperor should resolve this.

9 Likes

Interesting !

I always thought that regneration and healing titles in general will resolve .

Can we say titles like GLM are skill based in manhood the same like primal seduction in relationships?

1 Like

There is that but once the emotional issues are resolved a guy still needs to build upon that. Starting with a fresh lump of clay to mold himself into the man he wants to be

Definitely what would be considered an important aspect. Depends on where you are in life and where you want to go. For some it might be GLM and Ascension. Build that foundation. For those who are further along Emperor would be a great fit. Or even Wanted or Stark.
If I was a 19 or 20 year old kid GLM and Ascension for sure. To paraphrase a scene in Fight Club " The last thing any guy wants to be is a 30 year old boy".

The younger guys I see in public just reek of insecurities and it’s painfully obvious although they lack the self awareness to see it
There is way too much emphasis on trying to impress people and honestly most of these people aren’t worth it or don’t care because they’re dealing with or trying to hide they’re own insecurities.

13 Likes

Thanks @James :pray:

1 Like

You’re welcome

2 Likes

I ran one loop of GLM weeks ago and i felt dumb i found it really hard to verbally articulate myself :frowning:

You are just too manly, you do not need more.

1 Like

It happens when one is listening to a sub for the first time. It dissipates later on. Any other effects you noticed maybe?

1 Like

I tried to talking to this middle age woman at.the gym just being friendly she got scared and walked away.

4 Likes

Do you consider yourself to have a really masculine face?

Like a hard masculine face?

Because if yes and with an aura of pure masculine you might scare most people in general lol

Too dominent

But that I don’t know, it just seem to be a recurent patern recently for you

6 Likes

I do have a really masculine face and yes i think your correct i do scare people with the additional layer of masculinity generated by GLM :slight_smile:

4 Likes