Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Dominance

1 Like

I think the better way to describe it would be to say that a ‘hard alpha’ title would earn more ire from others, whereas something like Chosen, Stark and Daredevil have alpha characteristics but also features built-in mechanisms to make your increased status more ‘palatable’ or natural for others.

5 Likes

Interesting idea. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

This isn’t true with Emperor ZP, which has an original script that doesn’t include GLM. Not only that, the “issue” is with GLM. It’s VERY focused on masculinity, which can send alpha stacks into overload if you include it. It’s more for the “non-alpha” stacks where the user feels they want just a bit more alpha training.

22 Likes

Waaaaaayyyy too much. GLM will manifest as pure dominance, which people don’t respond well to.

16 Likes

Same. I’m from Uzbekistan, by the way.

3 Likes

Any update any one experience being to dominate using GM zp ???

1 Like

So no one is running the zp version ?

2 Likes

We’re all so masculine as it is that we don’t need any more. If you did you might become some weirdo with long hair who lives in the woods or something

9 Likes

I’m running it sometimes. Incredible sub. Profound stoic feeling that I can manage everything. And its not quite taxing as other major subs.

Masculine effects feel very natural.

15 Likes

What else are u running it with ? Saint mentioned GM wouldn’t pair well with alpha subs because it will make you to dominant

3 Likes

Hmm this seems awfully specific, might you relate to it? :thinking:

2 Likes

If I had amazing wifi and access to great grocery delivery I would not hesitate to live in the woods

6 Likes

I’ll try to answer later. We a have a “small” warfare thing here (Ukr&Rus).

8 Likes

Saint is absolutely right however when i was travelling through the balkans back in the day running khan with GLM made it easier when dealing with certain locals.

6 Likes

Oh shit, I thought it was overkill but your testimonies proves that some place of the world are hard!

2 Likes

Haha! Funny!
Come to afg

Definitly won’t do that :eyes:

2 Likes

Good idea :joy:

3 Likes

This is what I’m talking about. The current version of Emperor represents Stark or Ascension from my POV.

@SaintSovereign talks about “total dominance” being bad or something. But perhaps he is considering only the western modern society pov where everyone is liable to be offended by everything?

From where I come from, the average person is pretty much born with the confidence of Ascension or GLM. LOL.

1 Like