Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Or more is less, or more is just more and less is just less :slight_smile:

While you make some good points, and I do appreciate your attention to grammar, please do not create a critique about someone’s writing.

There could be a number of reasons why people’s writing may have poor grammar or spelling. We have people here who are from many different countries where English is a second language for them, or perhaps a third.

Also I am going to clean up this thread. If you see a post deleted, you’re not in trouble. I’m just wanting this to be tidy.

5 Likes

I have experimented with GLM running one loop this is after running a loop of stark, wanted or primal seduction. The effects are people around me get very defensive. Women look at me either scared or angry.

Someone did mention that perhaps the over kill of GLM is resulting in too much masculinity. Has anyone had this experience ?

3 Likes

I would guess it depends on the person. If the person is a “nice guy” I would think that GLM will just help him.
But if he is badass like you he can frighten people.
But I would like to hear real experience as well.

3 Likes

Remember me to talk about it in a few months when I’ll had the occasion tu use my custom with GLM inside :wink:

2 Likes

That’s correct. It’s not advisable to stack GLM with “heavy” alpha titles like Emperor or Primal.

2 Likes

I remember that a user posted that stacking Emperor+Godlike masculinity+Rich gave him instant and amazing results with women. Better than focused seduction titles.

1 Like

Please correct me if i am wrong wasn’t this the version prior to ZP ?

Don’t remember whether it was Qv2 or ZP, it was posted around 3-4 months ago

I had something similar with Primal Seduction Q, AscMogul Q and R.I.C.H. Ultima V2

Haven’t tried it with ZP yet as far as I can remember.

1 Like

I already have two Cores in my Custom it was advised to limit it by two.

Godlike Masculinity was once a stacking module… or a module in the Q-store. I doubt it is so dense.

I wonder how much of a difference it would make?

I’m looking to have add that masculine touch to my Chosen Stark custom.

Anyone have any insight?

This sounds intriguing. I think a lot of people have found Stark to really shine combined with a masculine title…

Anyone tried it?

2 Likes

GLM Zp + Stark Zp is like a alternative version of khan without all the stages and sexual intensity. One note with GLM is that don’t be surprised if you stare down a 400lb bull :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but if it gets to fucking crazy just stack with emperor Zp and you should be fine​:ok_hand:

2 Likes

You mean you saw aggro in men?

1 Like

I starred down my old boss who out weights me by 150lbs like a little boy in the school yard. Surprised the shit out of me, because I always looked at him like a father figure. But he has some narcissistic traits that don’t really resonate with me so I had to put him in his place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If you know what I mean.

5 Likes

I might get it, if not I’ll go for Leader of Men or some other modules from the Q-store that easily suit that purpose.

Godlike Masculinity might not be for me, I guess the best way to find out is to give it a TRY somewhere in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/2/great-dane-and-chihuahua-michael-blann.jpg]
GLM…:rofl:

1 Like

I think it’s the perfect sub for someone who gets bullied or needs to boundaries :ok_hand::sunglasses: IMO

3 Likes
1 Like

I would strictly use GLM for fight club night🤣

6 Likes