Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Don’t think I tried wanted ZP so I couldn’t tell you.

2 Likes

I am the subliminal :slight_smile:

Trailer Park Boys - I am the liquor on Make a GIF

5 Likes

In addition to being very sensitive to subliminals- I ran Emperor and Emperor in customs for almost 18 months straight so that probably helped

9 Likes

This is interesting considering the fact i have used emperor versions for most of my subliminal life it might even explain why i didnt observe so much when using emperor zp. Perhaps i need to use it longer perhaps i am already an emperor who knows :wink:

3 Likes

Okay so…
I don’t think I ever thought I’d be saying this, but EmperorZP has overtaken WZP’s spot as my main sub for bodybuilding :heart_eyes: and the extras that Emperor has, is just cherry on top for me :joy:

Pretty sure the physical shaping is the actual extra here :joy:

9 Likes

It contains … {tailored scripts from} … Emperor Fitness stage 3.

Did since Qv1.

:wink:

4 Likes

Yo please don’t hype me up like that :slight_smile:

If it does, then I will honestly feel dumb for not spending 9 months on WANTED instead of Emperor :upside_down_face:

Edit:

Oh :cry:

1 Like

I am inclined to agree with you as many members commented upon getting bigger on emperor Q.

2 Likes

But Emperor wasn’t a suitable choice for your goals back then.

Qv2’s external action framework would have caused you unnecessary pain.
Now with ZP, it’s ok.

:+1:t2:

Think of it like this:

You used Wanted and EF Qv2 … then …
You were among the first ones to get Wanted ZP … and now …
You’re running the earliest preview version of ANY EF ZP script that’s become available.

:muscle:t2:

2 Likes

hmmmm that’s also true, I remember you told me that it could help back then, but it would pull me into a direction that might be uncomfortable.

but now that I think about it, I think it would have pushed me to apply to jobs I wouldn’t have considered.

side note/update on EmpZP:

I’m thinking about investing in filming equipment (maybe a nice lens and tripod for my iPhone for now), to start filming better and high-quality videos (magic videos), as it would help me get even more exposure with the page I’m going to create on Instagram for my magic.
the goal of the page would be to create a side-stream of revenue from 2 things:
content creation, and landing gigs (could be hard due to pandemic restrictions).

even if this is just an inspired thought, and even if i don’t take action on it, the fact that EmpZP paves the way for potential wealth generation is just incredible.
not only that, but there’s some sort of visualization of the end goal, like when this idea came to me, I kinda got a vision of myself with a big following and my page ending up landing me on Arabs Got Talent :rofl:

6 Likes

All that is FAME.

You spelt StarkZP wrong.

:rofl:

4 Likes

see!!!
it’s hard to differentiate when both of them share a lot of their objectives :sweat:

1 Like

That is the part I don’t like about the current Objectives.

The mechanism/pathway difference between titles needs to be understood.

Else … Khan, Stark, Emperor, and Ascended Mogul will all look the same.

Old descriptions that tell a metaphorical story are actually better.
At least for me.

I just wanted Emperor to have an archetypal one, instead of the old modular bullet points one.

:joy:

7 Likes

I love the updated objectives.

With that being said, I agree with you very, very much on the mentioned alpha titles - especially EMPEROR and Khan, but also Mogul/Ascended Mogul - potentially looking very similar on paper(-edit: just realized i didn’t finish the thought earlier smh: looking similar on paper, to the casual viewer, with the way the new objectives have been written out, if some objectives are repeated uniformally across several titles.

Edit: It’s cool going back and reading titles on the Main Store in the order I remember them being released and seeing the changes in how the Bois flesh out their creation’s description. Emperor is still one of my very favorites, Wanted being the next up I think.

3 Likes

This is the reason I thought some of Chosen’s scripting is in EmpZP because of the “positive leadership” objective.
I know it’s executed in a much different way, but I know that Saint cares a lot about the new lurkers and beginners, which is probably why he kept it somewhat “simple”.

However, the passage before the objectives, always helps.

Also regarding this

I realize I’ve kinda been ungrateful for everything I gained so far, it might not sound like much, but I started WANTED in may, at 67kg, now it’s only been 9 months since then and I’m already 73-74kgs, that’s 6 to 7kg muscle, while also going from like 13-14% bodyfat to now 10%.

So yeah, subclub’s body enhancement tech rivals some of the most hardcore PED cycles, but I guess my impatience and body dysmorphia made me a bit too ungrateful :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hard disagree. The new objectives are why I chose to stick with Emperor. These give a much more clear picture of what you are buying rather than an overall archetype especially with ZP molding with your personality and essence. The overall picture is good but the objectives complete the picture.

It’s a lot easier to consciously guide the subliminal with the objectives as well.

I have made leaps and bounds on my inner mind with Emperor ZP and wouldn’t have stuck to it without the objectives.

11 Likes

Totally, the descriptions on paper make choosing extremely difficult

2 Likes

Is this actually true/ where was this said confirmed?

2 Likes

i agree this is proabbly my biggest problem with subliminalclub from the start.

there is way too many products that do not have a clear difference.

limitless,beyond limitless,quantum limitless and limitless executive being probably the best example.

but not a big deal; i just buy and try and see what happens and still happy so far i discovered subliminals.

i think i have bought 17-20 products so far and overall no regrets.

1 Like

Sex isnt just physical and therefore sexual healing isn’t just physical healing.

It’s a very emotion driven process. I can attest that having PE, the biggest solution for me is to be with a partner I trust, proving that if my emotions aren’t in line, if I feel any sort of Fight Or Flight response in my body, I won’t be sexually “healthy.”

So a sexual healing stack would probably include Chosen From Within because it has Love Bomb and Chosen for the positivity, and Regeneration to heal the emotional side of sexual trauma.

Pretty sure SMX has Diamond in it now… not totally sure… but even running a 2-Title Stack of SMX + CFW could be really good.

A third “emotional/sexual” healing title would probably be Wanted. Not only is there emotional and self-esteem assistance in wanted, but there’s even some physical shifting.

Chosen, Wanted, Regen/Elixir/Rebirth/DR, Love Bomb, Even Heartsong would all heal the emotional aspect

And so on top of physical healing, there’s some emotional healing that can be done multiple different ways as well