Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Y’all need to run Chosen From Within and calm your tits haha

I am genuinely surprised why there is even some sort of “negativity” on this board right now. Everything’s great! ZP is working well, copycats can’t keep up for shit, reality is changing at a massive pace.

Why are y’all mad? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why you assuming anyone’s mad? Saint said it’s a nightmare…I believe him…I ain’t mad. Just saying we’re nowhere 10K ACTUAL posts

1 Like

Try and remember that Saint has mentioned a few times over the past few months that we don’t see what they have to deal with on their end. I mean…

Just imagine what the support guy goes through every day. Saint has answered one of my tickets personally before and mine was a - in my humblest opinion - great question. Well…copy and pasted on someone else’s behalf, anyway.

Just imagine the uh, not so great questions. And then allow your mind to wander over the possibilities of what ELSE they go through over at SubClub HQ.

-shudders-

4 Likes

someone who has run all of the current business title which one gives you the most productivity boost?
Emperor, Stark, Mogul, Ascended Mogul or RICH?

2 Likes

Ascended Mogul and Limitless did it for me. The Qs

1 Like

Why attack me like that :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Q is giving you better productivity than ZP? my favorite for productivity is still Emperor Qv2. ZP is softer in this regard. I have now changed my listening time as ZP works faster for me to see if my productivity gets better.

For me it were The Executive Ultima v2 and Emperor Qv2. Haven’t tried Emperor ZP yet.

3 Likes

Has anybody noticed change of your VALUES after running ZP?

6 Likes

Perspective ? Definitely. I’m not sure about values yet. Seems like the longer I run ZP the more I feel like myself if that makes sense?

7 Likes

Yep. Q

2 Likes

Your journal is for you, and how you write your journal is your decision. That being said, if this is something people are interested in, we’d consider it — and we appreciate the offer.

7 Likes

For things like ZP in the preview phase I’d be more than happy to help. This tech has been incredibly rewarding but anything I can do to help it grow more is important to me.

1 Like

Wow Zero Point is really cool

4 Likes

Elaborate please.

Do you mean maturing, and hence valuing different things?

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Which title(s) have you run so far?

1 Like

Sex Mastery, Diamond, Libertine, Limitless :wink:

1 Like

100% interested. I believe this is why people have started bullet-pointing their journals after a while. They’re cognizant that it’s for other’s benefits as much as their own.

You could even have prompts for specific subs: for mogul, you could constantly reflect on specific and open-ended questions about money, so they always change but always put a mirror to where you are right now.

3 Likes

I know someone who has run the same titles and his name is similar like you :wink:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign i didn’t know where to post this to ask but, if someone has a stack of 3 subs, which all have specific types of auras, let’s say Stark ZP, Chosen and Libertine, then do the auras dilute?
Or do they get stronger

4 Likes