Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici

I’m having trouble understanding the sentance hahaha you mean like you have an overlap since you add Marketweaver to your custom and also running medici?

I missed this, thanks for pointing out
you say

“If you liked how a subliminal effected you and want the same in your custom, add it”

@GoldenTiger

This means adding Medici core, if I liked my experience on the store program in trading and connecting with others, it will translate over to my custom…while those might be represented as modules, market weaver and transcendental connection respectively, there functions are likely intricately woven aspects of the HOM core. And if I like the functions of those modules particularly and want to highlight their effects-I can add them as modules in addition to the core

I think I finally get it !

This gives me the final answers I need in designing next customs

3 Likes

No no, I just meant for my custom I have modules that overlap or are in cores I’m using. Me and @Baphomet were talking about things overlapping.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does HOM include any parts of Inner Circle?

Something similar but not exactly the same

3 Likes

I was wondering whether HoM could help a person to predict the outcome of takeover/acquisition/buy-out attempts.

3 Likes

Yes, it can.

4 Likes

In the hom core in the customs

Is marketweaver, mastermind and transcendental connection in it already?

Yes.

See (core vs store title):

From reading the sales page, it looks like mastermind and marketweaver are definitely in HOM.

And transcendental connection are 100% confirmed.

So yes, all 3 would be in the HOM core in the custom store…

The way customs work is that something like HOM-CORE is actually the entire script of HOM, not just the “most essential parts of it” or anything like that… which is what I thought it was when I asked the question that got linked to.

3 Likes

This Sub is truly an outstanding sub. Like if you’re in business this sub teaches you exactly how to leave a legacy and it all starts with relationships and partnerships. Unreal to me how underrated this sub is. @SaintSovereign @Fire This has changed my biz life man. Thank you!

16 Likes

if custom eog+medici+stark - > have solid wealth, innovative ideas, relationship orientation, and collaboration in the long run?

2 Likes

Do we have the ZP version of this one?

Yes

3 Likes

Anyone using this nowadays? This seems like one of the best wealth building subs in the catalogue.

When you have reached a certain level of capital and want to increase your net worth by investing and trading…

2 Likes

I’m working my way towards it. It doesn’t seems to be a sub for newbies or people with severe money mindset problems. I ran it last year for a few months only to be hit with massive reconciliation. I’m running EOG right now to establish a wealth foundation, then I’ll jump on HoM.

2 Likes

What kind of reconciliation did you have?

I personally never minded reconciliation it creates an inner motivation to advance towards the objectives.

However, it must be viable too not too much reconciliation lest you get bewildered

2 Likes

Read about it here:

2 Likes

Just tiredness? That’s not much of reconciliation if you ask me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tiredness → low energy
Low energy → lethargy
Lethargy → low productivity
Low productivity → less things done
Less things done → no new skills learned
No new skills learned → less things accomplished
Less things accomplished → less acknowledgement