A unique perspective in reconciliation (not all that serious)

I think reconciliation is great remedy for insomnia. Every time recon hits me, it hits like a ton of bricks and I’m extremely fatigued and sleepy. So if you’ve been battling insomnia, here is how you solve it:

1. Make sure you have no social obligations for a few days.

2. Grab two extremely dense subs (Wanted and HoM for example).

3. Play two loops of each one two days in a row.

4. Let recon hit you and go to sleep for a few days.

5. You’ll wake up rejuvenated and well rested. :joy:

Now, if anyone is dumb enough to try this, don’t come and blame me!!! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve done this in the past and didn’t get recon lol, I would think Emperor + HOM would be much more painful aha

3 Likes

Great observation. Call me a freak, but I love reconciliation. I welcome heavy reconciliation. Kick my ass Khan. I wanna know it’s breaking my damn mind. I don’t care if it hurts, if it works.

After a couple depressions, 6 Dark Night of the Souls, and crisis… a lil reconciliation feels like a light sparring session.

4 Likes

I remember running the Q versions of Emperor, HoM and Wanted at the same time. Reconciliation drained the life out me. I was constantly in a state of exhaustion and I would fall asleep at random times in the middle of the day. Good thing I was working from home.

As someone who’s had heavy recon and works from home, I 100% agree with this statement :joy:

1 Like

To be honest I never understood why run Emperor with HOM. Run one or the other but in my opinion running them both seems redundant. Emperor hits all aspects and HOM hits the wealth aspects adding them both would just be dense.

I feel like the best would be HOM + Wanted (With the ZP refresh, this combo is actually pretty good) or Emperor solo.

Instead of running titles that might not necessarily fit your goals to experience reconciliation, just run Paragon Sleep :joy:

Adding scripting to your subconscious mind that doesn’t serve you is a waste of your time.

1 Like

It’s not recon but overexposure. Most of us are getting overexposed. I get overexposed myself from time to time as well. That’s the reason I suggested revising the recommended listening routine. ZP after the upgrades is even more potent. I did a little test and it occurred that even taking three days off makes sense as the execution of the scripting keeps going all the time.

Oh, sorry for being serious. :blush:

3 Likes

on the other hand, fatigue and sleepiness come back right after one hour you woke up.

1 Like

That’s overexposure as well.

what is recon then?

I have the opposite experience, the day when I listen my sleep is shorter and somehow worse.

Irascibility, or anxiety usually. Psychologica aggression or regression. What you’re talking about, guys, are symptoms of overeposure.

1 Like

That’s also a symptom of overexposure. You can either handle it or decrease the exposure. If it’s bearable, I suggest you should keep going.

I am doing only 3 and 5 minutes.

It could also be the particular sub(s). For example Stark worsens my sleep quality.

1 Like

For me, it does not matter. I have that sleep no matter what title(s) I am listening to.

With 15 minutes I have had even worsen sleep so it is overexposure like Varuna said.

1 Like

Does not work for me, I feel exhausted but never sleepy—that I can fall asleep, because I also feel “awake”, mentally.

It’s simple though, the less recon you get the more you can expose yourself and execute a program.

You can run them both because of great synergistic effect, both end goals are different. Emperor does have crossover but it is more expansive, see the journals where emp and hom are stacked for how well they go together.

I have the exact same thing. Going above 5min is just waking up 5-6 times a night. I fixed it a little bit with paragon. Do you have the same problem if you run a custom?

1 Like