Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici

More like total exhaustion that doesn’t go away even after a long night sleep. Falling asleep at random times of the day and feeling like your very life energy is being sucked out of you. Imagine going through that for a week or longer.

Currently running it. Will be posting soon about the results. All I can say for now is that, almost everything that is happening now is because of it. Family and work.

6 Likes

Are you running the full 15 minutes or 3/5/7 minutes?

5 minutes

1 Like

Yeah been using it for 6 months now

3 Likes

What are your results so far?

1 Like

We don’t want to post in older version main threads either.

:rofl:

1 Like

These listening amounts get me all confused I ran 15 min twice yesterday and my results have increased drastically…

Ps no recon no processing feels like I can easily do another 2 today but will take a rest day just to make sure. Feels like the amount of “daily” growth that had on Q.

Could literally run Ascended Mogul two weeks and by the end of those weeks I was working on a business, waking up early, feeling strong and disciplined, coming up with wealth ideas etc and feeling extremely energised to work and get things done.

What @Sub.Zero is doing makes lots of sense.

3 Likes

That’s almost nothing, you’re going to see the real growth when your saturation (AKA exposure phase) ends. The amount of transmutation you’re going to experience is going to be really profound and powerful yet, at the same time, really putting your alchemical vessel (body and mind) to the test. You’ll also experience lots of disintegration of your old “entity” (AKA recon) but fear not since when transmutation has slackened you’re going to see the real emanation of your new “entity” (AKA manifestations). I’m on my 12th day off and only now I can see the emanation skyrocketing.

6 Likes

High or low exposure I get my deep and profound results always after two weeks of rest…

Anyone knows if there is some Godlike Masculinity scripting in HoM?

Doubt it. ZP doesn’t do that like the other stuff did.

1 Like

@Palpatine : I know HoM is a wealth sub but how much alpha programming is in there?

Dunno. I didn’t write the script.

Just saying. ZP isn’t modular like the old tech. So if you want something from a particular sub/module, best just to run that

Just from reviewing the Objectives, there is a greater emphasis on persuasion, negotiation, and management when it comes to Medici.

I see one or two Objectives that look a little alpha-related.

- Develop a strong sense of self, improve internal confidence in your ability to succeed at everything you attempt, especially when working toward wealth generation.

There are also a number of objectives related to a positive or winner’s mindset.

But for some people when they use the term ‘Alpha’, they’re referring to something that is more narrowly masculine in nature.

I think the best thing is to just look through the list of Objectives and see if what you’re looking for is covered. After all, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

11 Likes

Recon is INEVITABLE and good.
Anyways, you can cut back on loops.

I plan on running this with EOG in the future. I want a very different set of people I surround myself with. May add Inner Circle as I definitely want to attract high quality individuals

3 Likes

And if, for somebody else, the non-desire for romance is truly a con rather than a benefit, then this particular effect probably won’t happen for that person.

Remember: the programs offer Archetypes.

An Archetype is a primary, basic pattern. Archetypes are pure and undifferentiated. They are Universal and Ideal.

When an archetype is expressed in reality, it transforms to become Specific and Differentiated.

An example of an archetype is BIRD.

So, Eagle, Sparrow, Hummingbird, Peacock, Vulture, Crow, Owl; these are all diverse expressions of the same underlying BIRD archetype.

Every unique flavor that you find at Häagen-Dazs, Baskin Robbins, or Ben and Jerry’s, is an expression of an underlying ICE CREAM archetype.

Those diverse outcomes are all expressing the same archetype.

The archetype of a subliminal program combines with your personality and is interpreted by your mind. The result is a unique outcome that is your individual, specific “version” of the universal, underlying archetype.

So don’t expect to precisely replicate someone else’s subliminal journey. Your journey and your results will be perfect for you.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled Medici discussion; and @Vesper, congratulations on those truly awesome and inspiring results! I’ve a feeling that there is even more greatness to come!

11 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Is it possible to move the last 25 posts to the HOM ZP thread?

:thinking:

3 Likes