Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Lmao I’m running this with HOM… My strategic thinking is on another planet rn.

Built an entire personal notion and work notion workspace… Project took me like 150 hrs lmaooo

10 Likes

Well I did my new stack today, while still doing my own listening schedule, and today has been a resounding success with my stack. Emperor Black, WANTED, Stark, and Emperor Fitness ST3

• Had a great workout.

• Appetite and water intake increase. No major bloating post big meals.

• Social wise I am very stoic, calm and very present and engaging. Went to my old school to see all classmates were all happy to see me and all missed me, it was very nice. Also while I love the social aspects of Stark, I don’t want it all the time and while I can “shut it off” to a degree, Emperor Black makes it easy! If I want more solitude I have it, if I wanna be social I have it! Plus still get the other benefits of stark.

• Cognitive boost and executive function has increased further since I listened to this with stark

• Finally fixed the stairs that needed to be fixed.

• Manifested a new type of self help book. It’s very interesting and so far it’s decked me in the halls (:christmas_tree: :santa:pun) pretty hard with some truth. None the less enjoyable read so far.

• Emperor Black seems to give every sub a stronger masculine edge. Being stoic, grounded, present in the moment etc.

• Also when I do talk to people I make more people laugh

Day 1 so a lot more results are bound to manifest, although that means it’s time for a new journal.

7 Likes

I downloaded an offline chess game on a whim this morning, makes sense to me.

1 Like

Too many revelations passing through my mind (or too heavy?) for me to speak of them.

But “personal reality” huh? What if you have the strongest reality upon this planet, you would scare tigers and lions in the wild.

God split the sea for Moses. He gave life to the dead through Jesus. Peace be upon them.

Why can’t God move mountains for you?

2 Likes

I have a complaint ngl, unlike the oldest versions of Emperor that mimicked whatever Emperor Black had, but also with the scripting for you to choose on to whom to impart… rather potent speech (very esoteric wisdom) upon, than just about anyone.

This title will make you search deep inside of your spirit alright, and has massive status & dominance scripting, but it’s sort of brain dead, it’s more like a huge dose of focus in your life, that you can use to stack with other titles.

It lacks the guiding hand of what an Emperor is.

Sigh.

… either that or I need to run it enough.

1 Like

There’s a guiding hand. It depends on what you choose to stack it with.

For me Im stacking it with HOM and man… Every ounce of my soul is filled with the spirit of business and entrepreneurship. I think in Systems and Strategy.

Ex. I create a system in notion that allows me to instantly keep tabs on all my competitors. I know everything about them, their employees, their offers, VSL, funnel, Landing page, ads, Social Media Content… what they posted recently… Everything.

Lmao it’s like that opening scene in Narcos where Pablo makes the most insane entrance ever. Gets stopped and immediately recognizes who stops him, their families and interest. Crazy level of detail.

I find my thinking and decision making process completely revamped. You know the Eisenhower Matrix? I think like that all the time. Saving time. Evaluating. I’ve become a master decision maker and processor.

14 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely like you said, I think EB excels when stacked with whatever suits your need best at said point in time.

1 Like

Good results
What is your 3rd title?

No, evidently, you cannot. Either you have it within yourself or not. However, we grow, we develop and EB:ToG speeds up self-discovery and that definitely helps you grow and develop your natural abilities.

2 Likes

Cultivate your internal orientation enough and yours will be the guiding hand.

That’s why this is described as an advanced title.

It’s not that you’re not ‘smart enough for it’ or that you ‘can’t handle it’. It’s that you literally might not need it yet.

Compasses are fun, but if you’re not navigating your way through the wilderness; you might not need one right now.

13 Likes

3 days in so far. The greatness aspect is there. Rocket fuel for greatness.

Darkness is there. I genuinely know it’s the sub, because I’ve made some bold statements and refused to back down from my position. Not fighting words, but just the lil taboos. I feel like I live by my own rules. It’s a powerful, raw masculine feeling.

Of course I can be a big softie so I have to balance out that inner ruthlessness to achieve 🫡🥷🏿 with da feels :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:… ya know, to feel right at the core and be congruent. It just feels really good to not give a fuck, not ask for permission, not being a lil… bitty person.

My Journal on Emperor Black

12 Likes

For the folks that have ran the older versions of Emperor…

Is there alot of resemblance between Emperor v3 and EB:ToG? It seems that this is like v3 without the sex/romance and with a layer of spirituality.

@Sub.Zero

The intricacies, people willing to help you and chances are crazy on EOG ST1, Emperor Black, WANTED stack.
I took off my airpods for detoxing myself of music dopamine and then I was thinking about putting my phone down and stop watching Instagram videos and all of a sudden I encountered a motivational video which told to put your phone down and make this your last video. And I did it.
After starting Emperor Black there is a feeling of connectedness between events and your desires and thoughts. Powerful manifestation tool.

11 Likes

The only resemblance I’ve noticed is the drive and the sense of power. Emperor is oriented to exerting your external power (building an empire) whilst EB:ToG towards exerting your internal power.

11 Likes

I think the power levels on EB: TOG is wayyyy higher

2 Likes

Mates please write your ideas on this topic

2 Likes

WANTED lmao but I’m not even focused on girls… I just wanna become my most attractive self everyday

2 Likes

Exactly. No direction or goal won’t help

1 Like

One of the best books on productivity, in the true sense of the word, free on YouTube as an audiobook. Can’t miss this one.

One thing that can really help your productivity is to learn how to do the thing that needs to be done. Not just doing the thing in front of you, well.

What if it’s the wrong thing? Or, even, what if it’s good to do that task, but better to do another one.

A deep dive into effective productivity, for those who want to understand the meaning behind getting more done in 5 hours than most people get done in 12

Hint: it’s not that they work faster, it’s that they work on more important things.

13 Likes

I cannot tell since I haven’t run Emperor in the new tech. I only can tell the difference in the thinking, emotional and behavioral patterns both program form in my psyche. And that’s what I wrote above.

Edit:
EB:ToG is a liberator whilst Emperor is a ruler.

2 Likes