Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

@Invicuts @Billions @Avengers68 @Lion @Sub.Zero @SaintSovereign and other Emperor Black users

Some help please:

How do you think Emperor Black would complement my newfound love for Stark and my exercise custom (EF4 + GLM + et al)? I would like to see increased social and wealth drive and build a powerful and healthy body.

Thanks. Appreciate your feedback.

2 Likes

Iā€™m running it along my ZPT custom (Optimus) based on Stark and Spartan. It boosts the results nicely when it comes to the discipline and focus, naturally.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - havenā€™t started Emperor Black yet. Will report when I do :pray:

1 Like

With stark: youā€™ll get an extra boost in the following: Social skills, verbal fluency, cognitive function, executive function. Productivity, less avoidance tendencies to get things done, easy flow mode.

With exercise customs: be ready to have the most intense workouts of your life.

6 Likes

Fair enough, I can only go by what I see posted on the forum.

With that said, I do want to stress that I meant no offense whatsoever. Your reported results on Emperor Black were the trigger for me to decide to run it as well, once my washout is finished.

If anything, I must thank you for being gracious enough to post your results and to keep us all updated on the trajectory of your journey. It helps a lot of us make the decisions required to influence our own journies.

6 Likes

I have been doing a washout until I wait for my custom to be delivered. I only listened to two loops and at times it hits and I feel quite woozy for a hot second and reality seems to shift. I have a wierd feeling that I cannot escape. This is all a good thing. Itā€™s like I am going to improve myself whether I like it or not. There is no willpower to deal with. I am swept up in a current that is molding me. TWO LOOPS. Thatā€™s insanity. Granted it good also be the rest of my subs finally getting caught up after more than a 5 day rest in a cycle. This is fun stuff. I think this new ZP has a lot more fun and exploration in it even when i feel the darker undertones of EB running.

Iā€™m not chasing results but exploring them in a new world within the old one while the old one is crumbling down. Itā€™s so hard to describe.

4 Likes

Thanks @Invictus. So my stack would be Emperor Black - Stark - Exercise Custom

When is the best time to run this stack? Right before a workout? An hour before? Night before?

Also, what is the best running order (which title first, second, and third)?

Thanks again for all your help!

1 Like

Okay so I gave this 2 loops early this week, followed by a washout cause I wanted to see how I would feel on this and see if I want to add this to my stack and if I wanted to change my stack. Here are my observations and results!

• Holy sh*t. The power this generates is insane, in the beginning it was pretty overwhelming but integrated nicely.

• Got told 3 times this week after my first loop, that my voice is perfect for being an anime villain. Also I should read erotica and people would probably buy it.

• For a very long time I had been so focused on changing who I am on the inside, even though I was focused on the outside as well I was almost obsessing on inner change. I came to the realization that right now at this point in my life that I can confidently say that I am who I need to be on the inside, and to change my outer world for the better. No longer trying to fix something that isnā€™t broken.

• Became very popular with multiple people hitting me up. If I didnā€™t want to talk that much or hang they understood. While I greatly value my solitude even more now, I do appreciate the times spent with close friends more.

• Going through a breakdown of negative experiences that are a part of who I am, to learn lessons, let go of them/heal etc.

• Godlike posture

• Certain things that used to annoy me, donā€™t anymore.

• Mental and physical strength increasing.

• Feels very natural to me. I am naturally a loner as is so that could be the case too.

• Cognitive function increases

• Women seem more feminine around me, noticing more signs of flirtation. Donā€™t care atm though lol

• Thinking of a plan to work 2 jobs after the new year begins

Ngl this sub is something else and itā€™s insane on what two loops do haha. I will start a new stack with this sub tomorrow or Sunday, depending on how I feel of course. It might be a stack that I experimented with while I was very inexperienced in my sub journey, and I think Emperor Black will make it possible. Plus itā€™s a good stack for my life right meow anyways.

20 Likes

Heisenbergā€™s review of Emperor Black:

6 Likes

Hardest part is going to bed with so many ideas and plans for the next day. And forcing myself to stop working is the battle Iā€™m having rn lmaoo

5 Likes

Last night after YEARS I approached two women, they rejected me(typical in these countries, most people here find GFā€™s through workplacesā€¦
But I Approached them and this is important to me.
I am running Emperor Black and WANTED, I forgot to journal some days, I listened to Emperor Black+WANTED 3 days ago. And last night I went out and all of a sudden women were giving me IOIā€™s.

20 Likes

Proud of and for you, buddy.

Iā€™ll be joining you on the EB x Wanted thing as soon as my custom arrives (Wanted/SM)

ā€œWow Johnny, I tell ya. That Sageā€¦ He minds his business and it seems like he never leaves his placeā€¦ but he always got somebody coming and going.ā€

For the sake of the purity of this thread, weā€™ll ignore that I could have spelled coming a different way.

3 Likes

Keep up the process , itā€™s a numbers game ā€¦been through plenty or rejected phases in the past .

1 Like

I realized that the sensations I feel sometimes in my throat area is that globus sensation. Which can be caused by stress and anxiety.
Last night I listened to a full loop of EOG ST1 and today at 4:30, when I went down for a nap, it started.
After observing it closely I realized that after the vanishing of this sensation, I felt a calm and tranquility in my whole body, like something was healed.
I write this here since I have Emperor Black in my stack.

2 Likes

Why donā€™t you go for the girls giving you IOIs?

And then if they decline, work on your process because something is disqualifying yourself

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that simple here
These chicks are fighting for cancelling of obligatory hijab. But that crazy mindset is still.

1 Like

Ran it last night. I feel the same way. It gets you thinking tactically and strategically. Like chess.

1 Like

@Alphamale - love these results, bro. Please continue at the same pace you are doing now. You will become more and more powerful naturally.

6 Likes

honestly it depends on you.

for me, everything is in one custom, so it doesnā€™t really matter much haha, but try EmpB right before working out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: itā€™s pretty nice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Decided to jump on Emp Black as well

Gonna see how well this helps me hunker down and focus on improving areas of my life

3 Likes