Ragnarok: Don The Conqueror an Emperor Black Journal

Objective: Run Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods for 1 month without stacking.

After a great run since July with Khan and Wanted, I am proceeding into the dark to run Emperor Black.

I ran Emperor Black with the goal of increasing my precision at the weapons range. One loop has been listened to so far, and what I can say so far is that I have performed exceptionally well today within my military career (albeit Reserves status). It’s a range day and I have notoriously been a mediocre shot with subpar vision. Not today. I performed exceptionally well and almost scored Expert, landed the targets with precision, and excelled beyond my peers, which is ultra-rare as they have a trend of being great at rifle marksmanship, if not having been combat veterans themselves.

The action I took to instill confidence, which led to competent action was an inner knowing that I have mastered the process, and initiating a spiritual quest for the sake of embracing the greater theme of the subliminal. Drawing from basic knowledge of duality, Hermetic principles, prayer, and even faith… I looked for hope within struggle, and found the answer I needed, and the result I wanted.

The day ended with a burst of pride. It felt so tempting to let the pride become unbridled and ride into a state of hubris; but the higher part of me reconfirmed my authority by playing it cool and feeling wholeness and self-validation.

Objectives

1. Develop Pride and Confidence and maintain honor.

2. Research and development into my startup business (web hosting, game servers, and expanding)

3. A better attitude and intestinal fortitude towards the civilian job I currently have.

4. Understand myself and loving myself.

5. Getting more in touch with my manhood/masculinity and expanding it, in ways that benefit everyone.

6. Being in peak physical and mental condition.

7. Being a Great Leader.

13 Likes

All the best on your EB journey, bro :pray:

2 Likes

I’m doing that right now , been 2 weeks nearly so far…1 on 1 off rotation…Will upload a review after 45 days

2 Likes

Appreciate it Bro. @Lion. Can’t wait to see your journey with the program.

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing it @xanderson83 . This is actually very exciting.

1 Like

Day 3: Potency

Today I feel a sharp increase in sexual energy. Beaming in a forwarding direction. I am more commanding of others by aura, and expecting higher performance from people.

I have noticed that 2 people have given me their food today. Instinctively. Don’t know why, I’m not a starving child nor a prison yard top dog. :rofl:

Recon:

• Grumpiness

• I mean business

Interestingly:

I have no qualms about telling people what to do if it needs to be done. Sometimes people need a firm hand to direct them. Humans are naturally good at wasting time.

2 Likes

CTRL ALT DEL… Godmode :sunglasses:

The manifestation on Emperor Black is bit hair trigger and powerful. Things I have mentioned have manifested in seconds. Thoughts manifesting fast. At first it was coincidental, but then it just became extremely uncanny. Especially seeing the impact the manifestations had on a mass of people, reorganizing the order of everything. Even if it was not a manifestation, I really desired… it shows me that there is some horsepower in this to bend reality.

Ascension Chamber Dillema
I vowed no stacking. My word is my bond. I won’t stack any other major with it for the initial month. However Ascension Chamber is really just a finishing touch to bring out the best of the subs I run, like it is for many others. Not running Ascension Chamber feels like an injustice itself.

Hypothesis

Emperor Black + Ascension Chamber = Out of This World Manifestation Power

I could only imagine a stack with Alchemist or Sage.

3 Likes

As a fellow type eight, it’s easy as fuck to run, isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you want a more powerful title pertaining to sovereignty and one that’s more all encompassing? Or do you think this, and perhaps Khan/Emperor/Commander is more than enough, lol?

2 Likes

Glad you asked. I admire the tenacious search for what you want. At the core, for me, it’s about finding the right sub to get the job done.

If they come out with such a high potency title that lists those objectives, great, I’d love it. I do realize these are products and this is a business. A solution that is all encompassing and solves all issues would mean not needing further products. As a businessman myself, I understand playing the cards right and releasing just enough to satisfy the customer base and meet some objectives on all ends. There is also the speed of research, development, testing, implementation, and getting it to the end user. Regardless, there is a cap on speed depending on various circumstances, even beyond control of businesses, so pertaining to the power of subliminals… it’s logical that there is going to be both controlled release and continuous growth into the future.

As a client, there are ways to mitigate this. A great developer will always have solutions for groups ranging from the smallest client to enterprise level clients. So the potency you are asking for is within reach. Communicate regarding how strong a custom can be made for you and consultation on how to have it meet your standards.

Personally I would not release my strongest works in a standard release file. I would offer close to the strongest release in a custom format tailored to people.

Experimentation is currently the optimal solution, in my opinion. It’s all a risk assessment. Money spent, time spent. At the point of buying a sub, it’s really a commitment to experimentation and hoping for a return over time. If I choose to not use the return policy in that 30 days, I know what I signed up for and am acknowledging I got some form of result. Logically, I would decide from there if to continue buying or not.

Being a hobbyist in psychology for past 10 years, I would say there is a massive amount of subliminals that could be created for the most intricate aspects of the mind, as the mind of the average person is more complex and powerful than the world’s most powerful supercomputer.

Type 8

Yes, but it’s funny as hell when 8 comes out. That mf is rude :relieved:.

This title is smooth so far for me to run, but it’s also the title I feel internally the most. The changes from the other titles are noticeable to everyone around me, but not myself.

The changes from this title are noticeable by me, and to others it does not seem to be an abrupt change. They transition into the frames I set and thankfully I am graceful with the power I hold, because it saves resources when you can mobilize soft power, have it received well, and make progress extremely quickly.

@Inevitable

3 Likes

I have some advice on improving marksmanship if you want it. Not military, but I’ve been shooting since I was eight and competing since I was sixteen.
Dry fire until it makes you sick to think about doing it more. You can probably get something similar to what you’re qualifying with chambered in .22. It would be worth it to get one for practice.

2 Likes

Thanks brotha. I really appreciate that. Yeah I don’t own any personal guns, but I do want to buy some. @COWolfe

1 Like

There’s a subject I could derail your thread with. So I won’t. Feel free to DM if you want info, advice, or whatever.

1 Like

Day 6: Real World Application / Channeling The Warrior

Unwavering confidence.

This sub is really great, but it has shined light into much trauma from the past. I am getting comfortable with it. Old history transmuted into new era matters.

Emperor Black is the right sub for now. I am going to a ‘combat zone’ in a few months and I want to be adequately prepared for anything. It will be a pretty mild area, but still. Probably will toss in Spartan next cycle.

3 Likes

Day 7: Intoxicating Allure of Darkness

I am coming to an insight that the edge or darkness seems to be very Dark Triad themed. A tidbit of the necessary coldness of a psychopath, enough self-promotion of a narcissist to ascend, and the games of a Machiavellian.

One pronounced thing I noticed is a lack of fear. That in itself is thrilling and almost terrifying because I will say the darndest things to someone significantly bigger than me. I am calibrating that aspect to a common-sense level, but the whole invincibility thing is no joke.

5 Likes

Day 8: Repair of Ego, Releasing Negativity

My memory stored in unconscious is highlighted and released. Any deep memories from the past that brings negativity in my life is being analyzed. Mostly childhood failures and successes that set the stage for who I am. The sum of my experiences, the apex of my life is variable and that is the powerful feeling within this subliminal journey. The author of my own destiny.

Releasing shame and guilt that was instilled within me.

Enjoying my power in life and not backing down.

Immediately realizing my family knew the old secrets to my psyche, my ego, everything. Changing the game completely, loving and jovially proclaiming and demonstrating my transmutation abilities.

5 Likes

Day 9: Complete Fearlessness and ZP Preview

It seems as ZP gave a preview of complete fearlessness (Invincibility), which for me is a mechanism for dominance and power (take what I want). For whatever reason, my ability to wield my darker side, power, etc. is fettered by programming from family. I am slowly shaving that off.

The fearlessness from preview has faded, however I am still bold as hell. Like I said, I need to just be cautious because my goal is to not start a conflict; even though conflict is not avoidable.

Shame and guilt are the biggest fetters personally. I don’t have anything to be guilty or shameful for, so I am repairing that aspect.

2 Likes

Day 9 Cont’d: Assertiveness

Someone requested my time today and I respectfully said no. Usually that would be tough for me because I allowed people (the ones I am loyal to) to take advantage of my big heart. I genuinely desire making other people happy (if there is mutual loyalty). In a dominant manner. Like the sun radiating life force energy.

Which prompts me to ask, why the guilt for being assertive, saying no, having a boundary?

This is really uncomfortable, and it sucks… but I have to do this, to toughen up more than ever before.

2 Likes

This is due to prolonged exposure to toxic individuals with no respect of who you are as a human being.

2 Likes

Day 14: Decisiveness and Courage

Recently my family has had a tragic loss of a family member. Which, I quickly witnessed the situation devolve from civility to 100% wrong behavior via video chat. One of the members was assaulted at the hospital right next to the body by the lover of the deceased.

So in comes my mother, in an emotional state, taking off on an 8 hour drive to another state without thinking. To go stir the pot. Then my immediate family starting to descend into chaos. I seen where it was going; the final result.

But against all comfort, I certainly put a stop to that bullshit, very quickly, and they all respected the decision and ceased. Which is something my stubborn, obstinate family never does.

I think it’s absurd and ridiculous that people are willing to nuke their family bonds over pointless arguments in regards to another group of people’s conflict that have nothing to do with us.

3 Likes

Day 16: That Dominance Thing

The dominance is more noticeable now. It’s so subtle, but I’m noticing the overt nature lately. I temper my inclinations to take advantage unreasonably and without returning for it, but I naturally just take from my environment, which I have to watch for.

Being honorable is paramount.

But if I have to take what I want to satisfy my needs, I will. Wants are different.

It’s so easy lately though.

3 Likes