Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Anyone running this with Romance sub?

Yes running it with Wanted and Libertine. Working beautifully; better then I would have ever hoped.
I feel like Lucifer.

5 Likes

Please tell us more!

1 Like

extreme sexual tension with every woman I come across
the hottest girls get extremely aroused and nervous and it happens as soon as they see me
I have to focus more on calming them down because of how nervous they get
super positive attitude that comes naturally
distinct sense of danger behind my super positive attitude and smiles
distinct sense of passion and love for life which fuels the certainty I would fight to protect it
intuitive sense of a womans inner world and what she desires
crazy sky high libido; the more i get the more I desire
yet despite all this I find myself primarily focused on growing my career and finances and status
the reality of manifesting my wildest financial and career dreams seems inevitable now.

13 Likes

great review!
Super weird this monk-mode subliminal has so many uses.

1 Like

Remember, these are serious tools of self-transformation.

Typical high status effects are simply a tiny step in an overall grand journey of transformation. Feeling energies, dominating others, all of that stuff - is a tiny step that one goes through.

Don’t get stuck in it.

Just like there are people who get stuck in the light and love, in materialism, in the Red Pill, Neville Goddard, manifestation, no fap, all these different little areas of purported self improvement - so one can get stuck in the dark, in dominating others and getting off on feeling powerful.

And yet, this is very surface level. The next levels become subtler and subtler, more gated and selective. One can hardly achieve the higher levels of power without understanding, embracing, strengthening and transcending both the light and dark within themselves.

Through synthesis, one achieves the ability to see.

You are scraping the surface of Emperor Black - just like any other of our programs, it changes with you. If right now it seems not powerful enough, it is because you need to dive deeper and consider thoroughly your responses to it.

Go deeper, beyond the desire for a subliminal that makes you a “God” right in the moment with superhuman strength, intelligence, monster aura or whatever - for there is no such program, you become so through meticulous, daily transformation and diving into who you are.

It is a tool designed to create a profound process of transformation, not a surface blanket that you put on to dominate others.

On some level, you understand this, as you’ve clearly laid out your previous issues with your parents. This is a distinct sign for you to pay attention to. That is your clue on what you need to dig deeper in. Consider the issue from all sides - especially the ones you don’t want to.

If you have a desire for power, use it wisely and temper it. Double edged sword - a tool for greatness, or a tool for damnation.

42 Likes

If the Objectives don’t say “It’s Over 9000”, I don’t want it :no_good_man:t4::joy:

5 Likes

Interesting results

i did not say who so lets please lets not shame members.

1 Like

Pretty sure a certain other sub is more suited, especially with that one specific video about instincts :wink:

I don’t know, but I want to know.

It’s not a secret or something to be ashamed about.

The man embodies the true essence of the forum: self-experimentation to find out what works best for you.

The only issue I see on the forum is that people overexpose themselves and then call that “experimentation” when really it’s just trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. They want to listen to 6 programs at once because of shiny object syndrome, then try it, then post their recon on the forum for months at a time instead of realizing their “experiment” isn’t working.

Invictus slowly, slowly, slowly worked his way up to these kinds of results, after years of staying on the exact same subliminals and fine-tuning all of his action taking, recon-reduction, and manifesting abilities.

Plus, he’s got a positive environment in life, making a lighter load on his subconscious for these kinds of intense subliminal messages to take effect… and I’m NOT saying he’s got an “easy” life, not at all.

I’m saying he was already smart and competent and goal oriented and well liked and committed to mastery of life even before finding out about subliminals, so they’re very very congruent with who he is already, now they’re just taking him to the next level.

And, as crazy as it is, he makes customs like a baby makes shit. Daily.

So if this experiment failed he would’ve just abandoned it, but so far, he’s gotten great results, although it’s only a few days in so far, and there’s always the possibility that the real recon from a sub this big would come after listening to it a few times and letting it process.

(@Invictus what did you put in your custom that made me praise you like this mang!!! jeez… symbiote is taking over my brain too now.)

7 Likes

Ahahahaha wow

I appreciate all the kind words ma man, thank you brother :pray:t3:

As for this:

The experiment is going smoother than girl’s butt after exfoliation :eyes:
Though one of the cores felt a bit out of place, mostly due to the fact that it felt like it made the custom a bit out of tune and balance, but like by a very tiny percentage (5%), so that was changed, however, the results are amping up more and more, like in the last 2 days, I reorganized my room a lot, moved half of the things around to make more space, been working out and lifting more than my own body weight on most exercises (not just compounds), and even physically and mentally being fully charged up and ready with just 3 and half hours of sleep.

and I haven’t even mentioned any of the social effects, but general behavior of people is similar to your post :wink:

So I’ll see how V2 goes, and if it all goes well and seems balanced, I’d try to ask Saint and Fire if they’d like to make it available for people as an Artisan title (when that part of the forum is established with its rules).

5 Likes

Sounds like a different title

1 Like

I would gladly hear about “Alchemist Black” but I suppose it’s only a matter of time.

1 Like

How are you running it alongside those other two , 1 loop of each one after the other ?

2 loops of each ?

Spit half throughout the day ?

Why are you so obsessed with dominating people ? i hope you dont run a motel where people go missing.

5 Likes

Strange feelings just after 1 loop of EB
my emotions are so strong

3 Likes

following the recommended patterns except for one thing; I’m also running rich.
so rich/wanted/libertine one loop of each, all 15 min played one after another on one day
rest day
then emperor black full loop
rest day
repeat. and I plan to take a 5 day washout once I complete this cycle

2 Likes

Funny, but dark :grin:

1 Like