Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

This guy reminds me of AlexanderTheGreat in all his forms

3 Likes

What do you mean by “crazier”?

Maybe I’m slow, but I don’t quite understand what you’re after? Can you get a little more specific? In my experience, these subliminals are very potent and can manifest in you immense internal power, dominance and authority.

If you want more power, dominance and authority… how are you measuring that? What is lacking in your manifestation of those traits, that makes you want more? Do you have real life examples or scenarios in mind? I’m just trying to be a little practical here, lol.

When you say that it’s soft, I’m not really getting what you mean.

There’s a bunch of modules in the Q store that can help with stuff like intelligence, reflexes, speed, strength and manifestation of challenges. You can make a custom and have more emphasis on those areas if you want.

Off the top: strength (Heracles), speed (BLINK), reflexes (Thunder?), Intelligence (a lot of em), intuition (Intuition Enhancer), manifestation of challenges (The Forge)

So you can already get what you want, right? Or am I missing something here lol

A custom version of Emperor Black tailored to one’s needs would be MEGA badass. I might just have to do that soon actually lolol

2 Likes

customized* is probably a better word, since ZPv2 is already tailored and whatnot lol

1 Like

EB:ToG has created an impenetrable armour around me that actually looks like dragon’s scales covering my very soul. After getting “hit” hard psychologically I was surprised at my mind looking for the “wound” that was nowhere to be seen.

The sense of purpose, the drive, the focus and the sense of power are immense on this title. I would run it forever if I was to choose one title only.

6 Likes

Now that you’ve been running EB w/ E for almost two weeks, do you feel Exec amplifies the productivity aspect?

1 Like

Hah! I just read your follow up post saying you don’t think you need Exec with EB. So, you can ignore my previous question. :grin:

1 Like

These results make me want to test it, but knowing it wouldn’t be in my stack after the test hurts :frowning_face:

This sub makes me crave solitude and silence

2 Likes

@Fire

How well or not well do you think Renaissance Man freeing scripting would Mesh with Emperor Black?

1 Like

Ignore him he talks nonsense must be smoking weed whilst watching Captain America :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I reckon they would synergise very well.

1 Like
3 Likes

Emperor Black helps you forge your personality faaar more consciously than Khan.
I was getting annoyed by my mom not being able to do sth. But I realized BRO, she put all her energy in you. You can’t ever blame her

5 Likes

Just wanted to share this lil piece from my journal regarding EMPB. 3rd loop this morning.

Emperor Black is a monster.

Whenever I get even the slightest desire to open up a browser tab and not-do-my-job it goes “OOOHH NOOOO YOU AINT DOIN THAT! - GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK!”

And this response is highly reactive and appears automatic. I don’t even get to where I actually open up a new browser tab. My body freezes for a split second after I get the nudge to be distracted, but before I can act on it. And then the active mind kicks in, and brings me back to the job task before me.

This is ridiculous. And sublime.

Especially for an AD(H)D brain like mine - that whenever I am low on neurotransmitters I am automatically and biologically triggered to actively seek out WHATEVER activity or thing that will give me ANY kind of boost of NT’s.

But it’s like EMPB overrides that natural response, and puts its own “method” of resolving that issue into place: ie not allowing me to be distracted but rather focusing even more on my work tasks, getting them done, and then getting the NT boost from doing THAT instead.

Any trigger to be distracted is followed by a split-second pause, and then gently but firmly being led back to work, and being led to believe that it is… gasp … FUN!!!

13 Likes

I had this result with emperor black
But not as intense.
I am really not getting THAT discipline or working.
My natural tendency is to talk to people, charm and beguile them. Once I took a test I guess I was INTJ, performer tyoe or something else

1 Like

I notice since starting Emperor Black that I just do all the small things right away. Like after cooking, I just immediately clean and tidy up, or when I vacuumed the floor I ended up doing all the hard spots like under the sofa etc. Also, you become so immersed in it and it becomes fun just to wipe the cooking pot clean of water. By doing all these small tasks instead of postponing some of them you actomatically clean that space in your head as well. You start and you finish your daily tasks so to speak. All men that have been single should know what I mean when it comes to the dishes :grin:

So by playing this subliminal for 1-2 months, that should be enough time to form a bunch of new small and healthy habits… it’s actually great :stars: :star_struck: :star2:

20 Likes

Emp Black is manifesting a very strong spiritual bent for me more and more with each loop.
Deeper in depth understandings of concepts I have been exposed to and playing with for years.
However, Emp Black is changing those from “concepts” into experiences within reality.
the past few days I have had a subtle experience of oneness which keeps growing and growing
Sitting in solitude I feel connected to my environment as my environment and harmonized with it and as it
When I go around people this connection and harmony extends towards them and its like they are drawn into the same state.
I don’t want this to sound too lovey-dovey because it doesn’t feel weak at all; all of this is accompanied by a massive sense of internal power.
Reminds me of chosen/alchemist where its the power to dominate your environment by dissolving discord.

11 Likes

I know how you feel. I pushed myself so hard yesterday that I am basically taking today off

3 Likes

I had the exact experience, you also have some kind of planned approach.

2 Likes

I don’t if this was true for Qv2, but on ZP I go to my past experiences (memories, texts. . . ) And see them in a new ligh which is in correspondence to the sub’s objective.
Like I see my texts as confident and stuff.

1 Like