The path of greatness (ZP experimental custom)

I need to run Gaming Mastery X and then just go ham LMAO.

HFW, is the shit too. I haven’t played it but I was reading some wild shit about it, apparently people were like “it’s ruined other games for me, I can’t get the high anymore” LOLL. I was like damn.

Yeah I remember Crisis Core on PSP, that’s like the only Final Fantasy I really knew :cry: :laughing:

1 Like

SOLD!

1 Like

Man this game is beautiful

1 Like

But would 100% recommend playing zero dawn before Forbiden west.

It’s a story based game so playing the sequel would be weird, because on top of all the other amazing stuff, the REAL differentiator is the story. Better than most movies. Mind blowing plot twists.

1 Like

Y’all hyping this game A bit too much :rofl:

But FF is the first one imma be playing, that’s the only way I should be getting back to PS haha

1 Like

Don’t know if I should post about that specific custom yet, but so far, with my first ever loop today, it felt incredibly light, and I’m just so involved in my own world, that it’s honestly the most blissful I’ve felt in ages, and part of this makes me enjoy my high more as well.

Every module of the custom is working exactly how I wanted it to, and every part of the script feels like it’s on overdrive (no that’s not a module in the custom haha), and on top of that, the amount of attention im getting is so much, that I can’t remember any other custom or any other day that made me see this many people wanting my attention, and it’s barely just noon now haha.

Another thing is that the 6 cores just feel like 1 single core, as if they’re all mixed together in such a beautiful way to create one major archetype that nothing can rival, and I guess that’s pretty much expected, I mean, I listened at 5:30am, it’s 12:26pm now, and since 8am I’ve just been feeling constant physical sensations around certain body parts, and funnily enough, I know this feeling cause I always get it from my customs with physical shifting cores, however, the intensity is much higher, I’d say about 2-2.5x the standard strength.

Let’s see what this leads to :eyes:

Now I did say that info about the custom will be a secret for now, but I guess I can give you all a peek at what the name and pic look like :wink:

4 Likes

The more I smoke, and the higher I get, the more I feel the sun executing faster.

This is the most powerful sub I’ve ever experienced and used so far, and in only 1 loop, I feel like everything inside me has changed.

• Firstly, the aura; the amount of heat generated from the moment I finished my loop till now is so intense, that I just need to focus on it for a little bit and it feels like that’s it, the area is under my command.

• Secondly, girlfriend’s behavior; apart from the fact that since my last khan custom ended up making her more submissive, she’s now full on submissive mode, she’s listening to every single thing I tell her, and has started talking dirty to me about my own fantasies, which is something I never expected out of her, I mean yeah she did give me the freedom, but having her telling me that she’s turned on by the idea of making out with another chick at my junior’s tip is pretty fucking hot :eyes:.

• Thirdly, the focus; all I’ll say here is that I’m feeling like I took NZT, and I’m sharp af (haven’t lost a single game of LoL today).

• Fourthly, the amount of attention is so high, that I’m legit having trouble keeping up with everything, but this time, I’m not annoyed or anything, instead I’m enjoying it and feel more deserving of such craving from people.

• Finally, my words; I don’t even have Emperor’s Voice in my custom, yet my words are booming.

6 cores felt like they might be too much at first, but honestly, I can see myself with one more core without any issues :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

LMAOO! Custom sounds sick by the way :raised_hands:

1 Like

The custom is the most powerful sub I’ve ever used.

Best way I could describe the feeling is as if I’m high on pure inner power over reality.
Imagine rolling a joint, but instead of weed, you’re putting in the most powerful cores into one, and then getting high on that :wink: lmao

I’m still confused as to how it broadened my should in less than 24 hours :sweat_smile:

Though there’s one negative side effect, and I really wanna be as objectively honest as I can:

I couldn’t feel caffeine as much today, and I had over 900mg
I have no clue why, but my pre workout was literally making me sleepy, and then I couldn’t feel as much strength at the gym, until of course I tried doing something; basically, when you AsC in a custom with other cores, you will be able to consciously activate and isolate certain cores and/or modules as you wish (at least that’s my personal effect with it), and with that I focused on EmpB’s power, and visualized it covering me, like a symbiote taking over me :wink:

And, well, I ended up with a new PR on the tricep push down at 81kg, which is 10kg higher than my own body weight :rofl:

So there’s that

2 Likes

Is there a module you’d attribute this too?

1 Like

Nope, not at all.

It’s a combination of the cores, with EmpB here being the one in charge of that specific effect, with some help from 2 of the other 5 cores :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So I made some tiny adjustments to the custom, though I won’t call it a V2 haha, I just don’t like the idea of having the same name and just V2, feels too boring, especially when just one core change actually does make it more unique, so I’ll be trying to find a fitting name after this post.

Now as for the changes, the first “prototype” (not sure I’d wanna call it that) showed me that one of the cores in the custom was a bit meh with the other cores, as in, it didn’t feel like it provided any more value to the other cores and module, and it kinda felt like it made it a tiny bit extra with the authoritative behavior, so I replaced it with another core, which already covered 2 of the modules I had in V1, so those 2, along with 2 other modules, were changed.

So essentially, 75% of the custom is the same, and 25% of it has been reworked.

1 Like

This message has been brought to you by Apple AutoCorrect

3 Likes

The post has been deleted by author

My guess is khan
My guess for all cores is
Emperor Black
WANTED
stark
Emperor fitness
I can’t guess the other 2

I also noticed 2 misspelling in his posts, unlikely of Invictus and most likely of me hahah

Ahahahah, just read the line prior to that to know why I didn’t notice the autocorrect :rofl:

1 Like

So the second 6 cores custom didn’t go as planned, it was a bit more than I anticipated, because of which I had to skip gym yesterday, and then I woke up today with still weakness in my body, but much less than yesterday.

I’d say I’m 80% recovered today, but yesterday was a whole different story, as even my bones were in a state of weakness, and the whole day I somewhat felt a bit disoriented.

One more test and then I judge, I promised to myself that only 3 tests will be done, and then I would “maintain” with one of them, and so far the OG Symbiote ZP is the superior one.

2 Likes

Gotta keep this here

1 Like

6 cores? Lol you are a monster my friend

What cores do you chose?

1 Like

Hahah thank you

As much as I wanna say now, I still have one more build to test, and I’ll reveal everything after :wink:

3 Likes