Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

My comment was mostly humorous :slight_smile:

But, the quoted segment that I replied to is not a problem for the ā€˜typicalā€™ (very, very loose words here, pls donā€™t toxic masculinity me guys) strong, independent woman that doesnā€™t need no man.

And, thereā€™s a spectrum of men and women in the world. Masculine, driven women attract their own variety of men (or women) based off of universal law.

:pray:t4:

Can it be run long term? I have goals that could take years to achieve. Will it be good to run longer than 2 or 3 monthes?

1 Like

Iā€™d assume youā€™d have to cycle it on and off for those years

3 Likes

What @Yazooneh said, I would cycle it off and on. Save it for when you really need to focus on certain goals. Then I would reassess goals, see where youā€™re at etc. then do a different stack. Honestly probably just go to regular Emperor after a 2-3 month run. Then after so long, go back to Emperor Black

Heard rumours that some guys are adding 6 to 7 cores in their customs with EB and they are still functional after the run :expressionless:. I think with the new experimental build being so powerful and reducing recon some cowboys are now adding multiple cores.

1 Like

Manifested knowledge regarding the subconscious mind, which was a piece of information needed for the upcoming manifestation where it was revealed to me that I have a great ability for rage. Blood lust to be specific. To stand in one spot and summon all the energy in my body, creating an immense and incredibly potent aura of power. It was symbolic in the sense that at the beginning of a transformation, you unleash a lot of energy, then it stabilizes. It was revealed to me, that I had lost this integral part of who I am, due to the constant programming received from my mother. And the programming shows it self under the guise of ā€œoh! you are getting angry at God?!ā€, absolute nonsense, yes, but thatā€™s how I was programmed after all. To constantly try my best to please my mother otherwise be punished By God.

And of course, the typical high status affects, people deferring to me, trying to get my attention, etc. Nothing too crazy in relation to what Iā€™ve already experienced when it comes to dominance, status & authority. Hopefully it gets way crazier than this, otherwise I want a stronger, more all encompassing ā€œEmperorā€ or ā€œKhanā€ program, this is nothing, Iā€™ve manifested far crazier. People in this forum are so spooked at the idea of having power and authority, whilst Iā€™m over here getting an absolute rush having all the power, and watching people act in complete accordance of what I may want.

Also manifested this twitter account that had tweets about life experiences and wisdom that coincided so closely to mine, it was extremely uncanny, but of course, being a highly spiritual person, this kind of thing is sort of common place for me at this point, but stillā€¦ very interesting to say the leastā€¦

This was day 1-3.

On day fourth now, realizing that this title uses up some serious, serious, amount of energy (3 loops every day), so I need to eat more, I donā€™t feel tired in the least though.

So far, the title is softer than a mother fucker, donā€™t realize why they didnā€™t release the strongest version, kind of pisses me off.
Personally, I donā€™t want just Khan Black for myself, but the equivalent of Khan ā€œRagnarokā€. Preferably with other upgrades such as super human strength, speed, reflexes, intelligence, intuition & manifestation of challenges to take you the next levels, safely. A complete 360, monster, Alpha subliminal.

Iā€™ve been going around, manifesting my lust. Dominating others in an incredibly high status manner so that itā€™s ā€œacceptableā€.
And Iā€™ve learned that my whole being coincides the closest to what is considered to be ā€œcold blooded dominanceā€. But I LOVE interacting with others though! Just from a complete perspective of self focus, power, status and transformation.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I STILL want the ā€œreduce useless talkā€ and the such scripting to be dialed to the maximum, itā€™s like, I am a literal Emperor, a literal King or Khan. The more the scripting closely represents the titleā€™s moniker, the more calm I feel, the more easy I feel, the less it does, the more problems for me, because my personality is just that extreme. However, I had been disconnected from said personality due to my my parents practically grooming it out of me, because it intimidated them, however I am still closely acquainted with it, just that, I need to ā€˜connectā€™ with it once more, itā€™s been like this for all the other versions of Emperor & Khan, but I never really understood subliminals, despite having the highest flow factor, in the sense, I would just enjoy the initial rush, then switch after reconciliation, due to immense loyalty towards what my religionā€¦ was supposedlyā€¦ asking of me (to be good to my parents word, and I did so blindly, because adhering to my faith felt blissful, and a promise of an eternal afterlife isnā€™t too bad).

Anyway. Yeah. And for the love of Godā€¦ The guys that over react and dramatize these subliminals, please, stop. Theyā€™re really not that hard to run. Youā€™re just not as compatible with them. You may discourage @Fire & @SaintSovereign from releasing the stuff that we actually want. -_-

6 Likes

I might be crazy enough to do 3-4 but anymore is pushing it by a mile ā€¦ā€¦ note the most Iā€™ve done so far on any ZP version is 3

That would be a dream to run tbh.

1 Like

Do you mean @Invictus?

1 Like

Trailer for ā€œKhan Black.ā€

23 Likes

The fact that you used DBZ makes me wanna run Khan Black and I have never even ran Khan :joy:

2 Likes

Khan Black? Is there such a thing?

lol ā€“ no, itā€™s not a thing. Someone mentioned an idea of ā€œKhan Blackā€ and how it needed to have improved reflexes, strength, etc. Reminded me of the DBZ intro, lol.

17 Likes

#sadface :joy:

Buuuuuut a DBZ ZP would be dope though

1 Like

:open_mouth: Hero?

2 Likes

Oh damn I forgot about Hero

Anyone running this with Romance sub?

Yes running it with Wanted and Libertine. Working beautifully; better then I would have ever hoped.
I feel like Lucifer.

5 Likes

Please tell us more!

1 Like

extreme sexual tension with every woman I come across
the hottest girls get extremely aroused and nervous and it happens as soon as they see me
I have to focus more on calming them down because of how nervous they get
super positive attitude that comes naturally
distinct sense of danger behind my super positive attitude and smiles
distinct sense of passion and love for life which fuels the certainty I would fight to protect it
intuitive sense of a womans inner world and what she desires
crazy sky high libido; the more i get the more I desire
yet despite all this I find myself primarily focused on growing my career and finances and status
the reality of manifesting my wildest financial and career dreams seems inevitable now.

13 Likes