Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

@SaintSovereign does EB:TOG have anything similar to the final showdown module?
Because I am having epiphanies of the past which can be awkward, but I am facing them.

1 Like

Emperor Black gave me power by removing inhibition, limitations and bringing forth boldness. The invincibility aspect is the prerequisite to power, in my opinion. Something icy and psychopathic about the title. Not saying that in a bad way. It takes ruthlessness to get to the top, sometimes. That’s a lot to deliver on top of its manifestation capabilities. I would seek Emperor Black as the finishing touches for competition; to get that edge or be 1-3% better, which could be the difference between beating the competitor or losing.

Power Can Corrupt is a teacher of laws. I remember my dreams becoming darker. It revealed the opposition’s motivations clearer than they realized themself. I could use a person who thought they were using me. Sure, I’d get no pride from the situation, but the principle is that I’d come out on top of those situations.

Emperor Black + PCC would be fun.

6 Likes

I noticed that I have little shame, like my sister is a scorpio, basically a protector and a power imposer. I went to her and I need her approval at the moment.
I was pretty tolerant without feeling bad about my status and power being undermined. She passed my boundaries, and now that I remember it was like “I” was putting baits for her to pass my boundary so she could feel empowered and agree with me living in our parents house for the moment. It went like this:
We were having breakfast and she offered me salt on my eggs. (She already brought the salt on a spoon to me) I said no and she said have it, it will higher your blood pressure WHILE she was taking it away(it means she was complying) but I just gave her a kinda feminine small laugh and said my blood pressure is ok. So she brought back the salt and poured it :joy:.
She felt powerful and was really surprised by my behavior during the night and morning. And when I was leaving she asked me to come back for dinner :joy: and I said no. She herself invited me to dinner :joy:. We had a pretty bad relationship. Of course there was a sequence of actions which led to her invitation. But this whole us getting in contact started after EB.
She is thinking oh I am exerting my power on him, but she doesn’t know who is theain player​:joy::joy:.
I am at my friend’s, I was just thinking that why I am not like this with him and sometimes pretty ruthless and bold.
Maybe it has something with people’s psychology or the fact that by some complex karmic reason, I must be like this in order to keep him guiled.
So this is one aspect of EB which I observed.
Another is the fact that I can be sooo cold-blooded. I never got the opportunity since what goes around comes around.
I also sometimes get the urge to go out for a walk, and when I walk I sometimes confront people, not directly, like the “who changes the route first” contest or passing the street ruthlessly and unstoppably (you know like when you do sth bold at the moment the tendency to do something bold just after that is low, since that power/will or whatever reserve is finished.)also passing the street will be like and I passed before as much cars as I could and after passing I felt slight pressure in my throat area. Also in some street confrontation contests which were knew I felt this pressure. And I think the whole point of this sub taking me out was facing those fears and further reconciling se beliefs. Because my other two subs are RICH crypto and QL.

Another thing about my sister, she was bullying someone in the house, my aunt’s daughter which father took care of when she got orphaned and they kinda do the chores at the house. My sister was kinda applying laws of power on her such as unpredictability and also some harshness. I was silent about it and observed the unjustness. But I was consciously creating supporting karma for my sister like creating reasons for her to do it. Since people can feel the thoughts. And she was happy and providing me with different food and everything. She was so beguiled😂. And she was standing infront of me while I was sitting.

3 Likes

I can’t believe how much of my insecurities have been purged by EB:TOG.
Now IF I add PCC. It’ll work faaaaar moooore beter.

@SwagKing did you notice and increase in you hormones? Such as more hair on your body(hand wrist for example) or bigger penis? Or is it QL for me?

1 Like

QL has specific scripting on hormones, as well as healing the nervous system; the latter can also purge insecurities, so it could be a synergy.

1 Like

Haven’t really noticed an increase in hormones, but it probably does for certain people. Typically I know when my testosterone is very high because I get super bored, want to drink alcohol a lot, bang whoever, and do pull-ups off bridges :rofl: (once).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166523/

Check this out ^. Maybe it ties back into the invincibility, ruthlessness, etc.

Although I am very angry on this washout. Like super. Pissed. I wasn’t on the subliminal cycle. So perhaps.

@Alphamale

1 Like

No it’s recon.
@SwagKing bro this website has a lot of scientific articles. I was searching about Anandamide and topics related to the endocannabinoid system and this page had a very good SCIENTIFIC article. But I did not read it completely.

1 Like

This is an interesting objective

• Develop a sense of “invincibility,” purging all fears and replacing them with an incredible internal sense of power.

ALL fears, lol…

6 Likes

This does work wonders.

I have had EmpB in all my customs, and when I first ran RoS, I kinda realized that one of my biggest fears was Fear of the Supernatural, and it was only when I did a loop of pure EmpB afterwards, that I actually started to let go of the fear.

It’s crazy when your biggest fears aren’t even tangible :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

What’s the logic behind this tip/trick?

• Be wary of how you come across. Smile, be friendly.

Can anyone explain this? Does EB make you super intimidating or something?

Life has been crazy lately most of it in a good way . Learning coding as I have posted about previously. Entirety on my smartphone until this morning when I was given an unused laptop. I spent the last several hours doing a factory reset , setting it up , and accessing online courses I am signed up for. Massive shift in what I can accomplish with this.

My eyes aren’t the greatest and I have put off getting new glasses. Last pair I got was in 2007 so fifteen years ago. Going this Monday to a local Pearl Vision Center to get an exam done and get that taken care of

I had something else I was going to mention but I don’t recall what it was at the moment . When I do recall what it was I will post about it

14 Likes

Anyone running this with Stark?

1 Like

In my experience EB can make you inexplicably intimidating to ppl, even if you’re displaying a relaxed demeanor. I dont know if they can sense some inner “darkness” oozing from you but yeah unless you don’t care how ppl perceive you, then you’re better off displaying genuinely positive behavior to help counteract the intimidation factor, when appropriate of course.

7 Likes

Gotcha, yeah the answer I was looking for was actually in the description, I just missed it lol

“Furthermore, there is a distinct “dark” feeling to Emperor Black. This does not mean evil in any way, shape or form – it is another aspect of intense focus, which others might find as something to fear if they are not on the same level of dedication. A smile and friendly disposition will smooth this out if you so desire. Either way, it is an excellent tool to ensure nothing disturbs your time of intense solitude and work.”

4 Likes

Just my experience of the sub so far. It isn’t an auto-pilot productivity sub like Emperor or LE, Emperor Black puts you into a state that makes you question yourself, your essence, your limits, your failures, your successes.

It will expose you to yourself, revealing who you truly are. It’s like as though it gives you a taste of the feeling of complete congruence with supreme dominance in every field at first, and then proceeds to make you question why you don’t deserve that feeling, yet. It is definitely a sub for contemplation, for reflection, and will make you requestion yourself and what is possible for you.

9 Likes

for me untill now, I am not going to gym, seeing social media, looks like my snapchat biggest streak has ended too. There’s only one thing I am focused on that is getting a good job. that’s it

1 Like

This all matches my experiences similarly.

3 Likes

Does this mean it might make you come across as less open and approachable? If you’re in sales and have to work, this would not be ideal.

Not aurically/external/social programming
Eb:ToG is a monk mode sub, so it cuts out distractions. But I don’t think scripts explicitly guide you to cutting people.
So when you add a sub like stark, it’ll definitely give you an approachability aura.

1 Like