Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Gotcha, yeah the answer I was looking for was actually in the description, I just missed it lol

“Furthermore, there is a distinct “dark” feeling to Emperor Black. This does not mean evil in any way, shape or form – it is another aspect of intense focus, which others might find as something to fear if they are not on the same level of dedication. A smile and friendly disposition will smooth this out if you so desire. Either way, it is an excellent tool to ensure nothing disturbs your time of intense solitude and work.”

4 Likes

Just my experience of the sub so far. It isn’t an auto-pilot productivity sub like Emperor or LE, Emperor Black puts you into a state that makes you question yourself, your essence, your limits, your failures, your successes.

It will expose you to yourself, revealing who you truly are. It’s like as though it gives you a taste of the feeling of complete congruence with supreme dominance in every field at first, and then proceeds to make you question why you don’t deserve that feeling, yet. It is definitely a sub for contemplation, for reflection, and will make you requestion yourself and what is possible for you.

9 Likes

for me untill now, I am not going to gym, seeing social media, looks like my snapchat biggest streak has ended too. There’s only one thing I am focused on that is getting a good job. that’s it

1 Like

This all matches my experiences similarly.

3 Likes

Does this mean it might make you come across as less open and approachable? If you’re in sales and have to work, this would not be ideal.

Not aurically/external/social programming
Eb:ToG is a monk mode sub, so it cuts out distractions. But I don’t think scripts explicitly guide you to cutting people.
So when you add a sub like stark, it’ll definitely give you an approachability aura.

1 Like

I feel very social when I need to be. But I have stronger boundaries with it also

1 Like

There are plenty factors for me as to why I come across less approachable in sales these days that have nothing to do with EB.

EB let’s you turn the charm on and off and in fact, despite my slightly colder demeanor; I saw an overall increase in sales with EB…until I got moved to a new department a week ago. Even now I still retain the ability to naturally and effortlessly establish rapport with anyone who doesn’t call in acting like they have a knife stuck up their ass.

When I’m done with a sale though and I’m off the phone I’m one of the most non-social ppl in the building unless I come across a coworker I’ve already known for a while.

If you’re worried about sales while on EB then run a loop of true Sell ZP once or twice a week.

4 Likes

Last night which I was supposed to listen but continued to washout, I was experiencing recon in the form of tiredness, headache… but I got up and went to exercise and exercised at the pace which I planned for😎.
Then I came back and some recon was dissipated. I got the urge to watch interviews with narcos, mafia and hitmen(not any gory stuff haha).
I think the incentive was to understand the nature of power and how to get powerful, but at the same time exploring a subconscious fear or gangsters.
The reason I talked about fear is the fact that I had dreams about mafia hitmen, he tried to shoot me with gun and I put my hand Infront of the gun to not gst my head shot and killed him. Although I was the one who did not let my friends kill him after the fact that he and his friend was shot off their motorcycle and he was injured. But he started shooting at me and standed up to kill me and I defended myself.

1 Like

Yes. Certain people will give off a “brooding” vibe on it.

5 Likes

Yeah like me😂

1 Like

This sub is helping me understand that what I thought was ADHD is most likely an undisciplined brain and a definite lack of self-discipline. Emperor Black hasn’t turned me into a productivity powerhouse. However, it most definitely make me so uncomfortable that I had no other choice than looking inwards and facing my own laziness, lack of organization and undiscipline. During the last 10 days, I have been more productive than at any point of this entire year.

EDIT : EOG 3 and HoM might also have a part in that.

14 Likes

Well I realized it’s hard for me to stay away from women
So I added primal seduction to my stack​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wish I could explain it with words what I truly want to say, but I can’t.

There is something insidious about this sub. It brings you closer and then it admonishes you for it. Its presence rests in the consciousness and unlike other subs, it doesn’t integrate itself into your thoughts.

It instead takes a seat, stretches its legs and makes itself a little too comfortable, like a guest who hasn’t exactly stayed past his welcome but is very close to.

This is basically the only similarity I’ve been able to identify between Ragnarok and Emperor, in its “externalized nature”. While Emperor creates a life coach in your head, Ragnarok creates something very, very different but yet, similar. For some reason, the only comparison that comes into my mind is Rasputin, but I feel this comparison is unfair to Ragnarok.

This sub feels great to be on, and the first day trailer effect is still, to this day, the best immediate effect I’ve ever experienced on a subliminal. In its first days of use, you can’t think of a reason why you would never take this sub out of your stack but as the days continue, you become more and more aware of its true nature.

Like I’ve said before, I can’t quite put it to words but it is very clear to me that the instructions on the sales page should be adhered to. This should not be ran for more than a couple of months at a time, or you may risk losing sense of your self for much longer.

11 Likes

The wild part here (to me) is that you’re actually describing a part of yourself.

Each subliminal program is a key.

A key to a specific door in your mind.

In a theater, when you go backstage, you find the dressing rooms. Each star may have her or his own dressing room.

In your mind, when you go backstage into the subconscious, you also find different dressing rooms for the stars. Some of them are locked. The subliminal programs are keys that unlock those doors.

So, in your subconscious mind, there is a door that says, ‘Emperor Black’. The Emperor Black sub is the key that opens up that door.

And once that door is open, the part of you that lives in that room emerges and starts to do its thing.

The subs are opening the doors to parts of you. So when you play Emperor Black, what happens is that the door opens and you get to meet YOUR Black Emperor.

The sub doesn’t create that part. It just unlocks the door, opens the door, and pokes its head in the room and says, ‘You can come out now.’

What comes out is you.

13 Likes

Its mandatory for everyone to buy EB and run it alongside their existing sub.

2 Likes

This humor is funny af :joy:

1 Like

Hey Alpha Male you always make me laugh brother :rofl:

1 Like

Wow this is profound stuff @Malkuth whats your theory on the dark triad the dark shadow ?

1 Like

I really want to know if there is scripting in Emp B that makes people uncomfortable until they face themselves and improve. Whether it’s procrastination, lack of accountability or holding on to traits that no longer serve but you won’t let go of. @Fire , @SaintSovereign , I really want to know. What I’m going through right now has nothing to do with the other subs in my stack: HoM and EOG3.

4 Likes