Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Just finished second cycle of DR3 + LBFH.
As usual I read the goal lists after a cycle, but again I don’t see much or anything of what is written on there… (all I’ve noticed from past cycles and written in my journal seems have very short life).

So… Is there any guideline in these cases?

In that case, what has been going on in your life and in your mind?

What are you working with?

If you had no subs at all, and if, in spite of that, you still had confidence that you could—over time—take your life to where you want it to be, what would be the next step that you would take this week, this month, this year?

If you were coming up with a change plan that did not involve subliminals, what would you be doing next?

1 Like

That’s the main thing I guess… I don’t know where I want my life to be, and as far as I understand that’s one of the main objective of DR. Getting a clear perspective and direction

The only big thing I noticed is I started smoking again after years

1 Like

That’s legit.

So one of your first goals is to get clearer on what you want, what you value, how things impact you, and so on. You are clarifying your direction.

Now, here’s the cool part:

The guidance, the motivation, and the understanding of how to achieve this is going to come from you. Probably sounds crazy right now, but that’s generally how it works. Other people, books, experiences, are going to be resources, for sure. But, yup, you actually have the tools to accomplish this goal.

There are many ways to access your resources.

Here’s one to start:

Pretend that I need help with the same issue you just described. Or you can imagine that it’s someone else if you wish.

I am a person on the Internet, and I’m using subs. I’m hoping you can help me out. I’m probably a decent person, and I’m just expressing a question that I have. Here it is:

I want to clarify my direction and my perspective on life.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Now, @Sungaze, what suggestions or recommendations come to your mind when you see someone else asking for your opinion on this?

4 Likes

How is that a bad thing?

That’s what I was actually expecting from subs, to dig and show me what’s already inside me.

I don’t know if I’m getting what you are saying, but if I are a person who is using subs for this… maybe your are not using them correctly, or they dont work for some reason?

Forget about the subs for a minute.

Someone comes to you today and asks for your advice on how to clarify their direction and their values, what advice would you give them?

Imagine that you have to come up with 6 pieces of advice.

Write them down here or somewhere else. Take whatever time you need.

2 Likes
  1. Ask yourself what life is about
  2. Find out why you feel lacking something/someone
  3. Look at what events happen around you and to you
  4. Think about what you can live without
  5. Look at what decisions have you taken for yourself
  6. Look for lasting happines
1 Like

This is an excellent start.

Now, the next step is actually going to happen automatically, because you already planted the seeds of the next step by completing this first step.

Here’s the next step:

Walk around with this question over the next few days. Notice what additional points come to you. And also notice how the above points (that you already wrote down) continue to develop and be refined.

Pay particular attention to the question during those times after you’ve played a loop of the subliminal. Notice the thoughts that come to you; happy or sad, hopeful or discouraged. It doesn’t matter.

Just notice them.

And whenever another point comes to you, add it to your list.

Do that for 2 to 7 days.

2 Likes

“Someone comes to you today and asks for your advice on how to clarify their direction and their values, what advice would you give them?”

This one?

I was going to start ST4 next monday

1 Like

Yes.

Or to put it simpler:

“What are things that a person can do to clarify their direction and their values?”

This exercise is the secret of the Magic Mirror, by the way.

Remember that one?

“Mirror Mirror, on the wall…” and all of that?

It’s a mirror. A mirror that gives magically true answers.

Now think: Who is it that you see when you look into a mirror?

Yup.

Just need to find some right ways to hear the answers.

3 Likes

I have to right this one down, thx @Malkuth

2 Likes

I would not say bad, but our resources are limited, and complete healing is basically impossible

1 Like

I think 80/20 applies well to healing. Do an estimated 80% healing…then see where you stand.
But keep taking action or using “informational” subs at the same time.
Ready, Fire, Aim

1 Like

Now some further changes to the question:

What are some things that I might like to do or create? Where and with whom?

Remember: just see what comes to you as you go through your days.

3 Likes

I always had many things I want to do or create, problem is I lose interest, they seem meaningless after a while.

I’ve always been the kind of person interested in many things but never taken them far enough.

Mainly an angry, confused, frustrated person.

2 Likes

What I have been up to

4 Likes

Has anyone made a custom of Dragon Reborn and a non-healing title?

I’m looking at DRST4 and The Commander. I see it as a transitory title to start to move more into The Commander territory while continuing the healing. The idea is attractive to me because of some of the modules I can add in with it. Furious Ascent, Wayfinder, The Way of ROI, Lion IV, Iron Frame, Lifeblood Fable and True Sell, Fearsome, Fenrir. The rest are healing modules and Immortal’s Blade for good measure. I think after being on DR for so long my module pack really starts to shore up any of my weaknesses and starts to shift me into the direction I want to go while continuing DRST 4.

Or could I just make a DRST4 custom and those modules will still work with DRST4?

1 Like

@COWolfe made a custom with DR and Emperor

Thanks for the reminder.

I’m bobbling back and forth between Sanguine or The Commander for my second core. I’d like The Commander for being able to use the True Sell module, it doesn’t seem like it would fit if my core was Sanguine and DRST4.

But I feel like I could still benefit from Sanguine and I could just play the store title The Commander down the road if I feel like I could use some extra bang to the DRST4/Sanguine Custom + LBFH mega stack.

1 Like